Burned Into History

I Like Him Because He's Gay, He Loves Me Because I'm Lesbian

 

HEY EVERYONE! * waves* Here it is! New start, new changes, all for you to enjoy! If you are still a subscriber, you would see that I have deleted the nineteen chapters that I have written TT^TT Because of my lack of updating, and weakening writing skills, I chose to rewrite the story~ It's the same concept and even some chapters will be repeated, but it's so the story's structure can be secure and still have the old style it use to be~ I hope you will enjoy reading the new and revised “I Like Him Because He's Gay, He Loves Me Because I'm Lesbian!” Please stay and enjoy this story, a romance, a comedy, remaining twisted and confusing to its fullest extent.

 

 

Chapter One

Burned Into History

 

 

Seven Years Ago~

 

Taemin POV~

 

Tomorrow they're going to take me back. They're going to take me back to the creatures I live with. They're going to pull me away from this peaceful room. I get up and touch the clean white hospital walls and wiggle my fingers over the soft warm blankets. I'm going to miss all of this. I'm going to miss the nice doctor that smiles at me as he talks. I'm going to miss the nice nurse who always helps me open the banana milk bottle. I'm going to miss the friends I made here. “Friends.” I say the word aloud. A smile forms on my face as I hear the familiar rhythmic knocking on the door. I quickly skip to the door and open it, smiling at the wonderful faces I will miss. My four friends.

“Annyeong Onew hyung~” Jinki hyung wraps an arm over my shoulder. He is the oldest out of us five. Thirteen years old. We all call him Onew hyung; don't ask me why, we just do. He's here because he “fell” out of the second floor window. The glass almost blinded him.

“Annyeong Jonghyun hyung.” He pecks my cheek. This dinosaur-look-alike is the king of skinship. He enjoys singing and talking. Dinosaur hyung is strong too! He's here because he “fell” down his apartment stairs. Three flights of them.

“Annyeong Key hyung!” Kibum hyung hugs me. He's our Almighty Key. No matter how long I try to act tough around him, he treats me like a baby. He loves being nice to me. I love that too! He's here because he was “playing with knives” in the kitchen and punctured his stomach. Nearly taking his life.

“Annyeong Minho hyung.” He smiles widely and ruffles my hair. This froggy hyung is very quiet. He loves playing around and being active. I like playing with hyung, he's awesome! He's here because he “ran” into the street with a car heading straight at him. Luckily he's alive.

Us five never speak formally to each other. Maybe it's because we got so close in such a short time period that formalities seem useless. Only I add the word “hyung” after their names. I just wish I can continue call their names and playing with them. I just wish my parents can let me drink that toxic liquid so I can be in the hospital again...even if it means I might die.

“Nurse noona told us Taemin-ah.” Jonghyun hyung pouts and we all walk back to my bed and sit on it, staring at each other. Minho hyung sighs and sadly touches my name written on his cast and frowns. Key hyung nervously plays with the bandages around his stomach while biting his bottom lip. Onew hyung the bandage over his eye and whimpers.

“Minnie doesn't want to leave. I don't want to.” My eyes are stinging. I promise to never cry. Big boys don’t cry. I lower my head and sigh deeply.

“I think my parents are coming tomorrow morning as well.” Minho hyung says.

“I heard the nurses talking. I think we're all leaving. The nurses were sad...They like us.” Key hyung slouches a bit.

“I'm going to miss the food here...Chicken.” Onew hyung sighs sadly.

“Ottoke?” Jonghyun hyun says and stands up with his fully healed leg.

“I just wish we could just stay here forever.” Minho hyung says.

“We all know that's not possible.” Key hyung spats. “I hate this.”

“If you were given the chance to run away from this life...Would you run away?” I ask my hyungs, thinking about the house my uncle secretly bought for me. They all nod.

“Lunch time.” The nurse tells us with a small smile. Time for them to return to their rooms.

“Meet me here in my room at 4:00AM sharp. It's time.”

 

Present Time~

 

I wake up from that memory again. I has been seven years since our family formed. That night, with the help of the nice nurses that knew our story, we left the hospital and came to the house my uncle bought me secretly. I contacted my uncle through his worker and he has been our father ever since. My uncle swore to never let anyone find us again and help us start a new life. He lets us do things we please with little supervision. He now retired and let his brother- not my father- take over his company, but he is still connected.

We made up new identities to use whenever we move to a new school and city. Just to make sure us five are always together, my uncle always make our ages the same. To the world, we are a family. My hyungs and I are foster children and have never separated. So far we’ve been in ten schools. It’s so fun to make up a character. We go to school to have fun not to learn even though we love learning. Today is the first day of our new school with our new characters. We finally got bored of the attention when we went to the other schools for being such flowerboys. This time, we are acting as girls. Yes, you read correctly, girls.

 

“Chicken! Chicken! Chicken!” Onew hyung chants as my uncle sets the breakfast on the table.

“Oh hush up.” Key hyung smiles and puts away the apron he used.

“Act more like a girl will you.” My uncle chuckles and twirls Onew hyung's long hair. We all had to grow our hair long so we wouldn't have to wear wigs. My new name is Taeyeon! Onew hyung is Eunsook, Minho hyung is Minjung, Key hyung is Gwiboon, and Jonghyun hyung is Junghee.

“I short of miss having girls spazz over me.” Jonghyun hyung pouts, fixing his long hair.

“Already?” Minho hyung asks, still stuffing the rice into his mouth.

“What? Don't you think I'm too manly for this?” Jonghyun hyung smiles and eats his chicken.

“Junghee-ah~ Listen to your unnie and eat~” Onew hyung giggles, eating more chicken.

“Aigoo.” Jonghyun hyung facepalms himself and eats anyways.

“Taemin-ah, your hair is in your food.” Minho hyung tucks my hair behind my ear for me.

“Thanks unnie!” I joke.

“Aish, you too~” Minho hyung smiles and shakes his head.

“What? Don't I have to get use to it? We are girls~” I twirl my hair playfully.

“Girls.” Onew hyung nods.

“Wait wait wait wait wait! Does that mean we dorm with girls?” Minho hyung sits up.

“Oh yes~” Key hyung smiles and claps.

 

At School; Cafeteria~

 

“OH NO!” Key hyung shouts and slams on the lunch table.

“This is all a dream~” Onew hyung meditates on the table.

“We have to talk to the principle. The secretary. The president! This can't be happening!” Key hyung whines and slumps over on the table.

“No hot roommate.” Jonghyun hyung pouts.

“Either the school made a mistake, or our Appa (my uncle) made a mistake! What girls dorm with guys?!” I whine and stand up. “Let's go talk to the principle.”

 

Principal's Office~

 

“What?!” Key hyung nearly jumps on our principle.

“Planned?!” Minho hyung slams on the desk, scaring the principle.

“What do you mean no one can stand those five?!” Onew hyung finally goes berserk and glares.

“Can't you shove them all into a school jail or something?!” Key hyung folds his arms roughly.

“Why can't you let us five dorm together?” I finally ask loudly.

“Think about it. One of them already is chaos. Five in one room? That will cause the end of the world.” The principle fixed his glasses.

“Are you kidding me?! Who in the world puts girls and guys in the same room? Do you want us to get rapped?!” Key hyung yells. The principle gestures the secretary to close the doors. He gets up and looks at us five in the eyes.

“You do know who I am right?” He asks us.

“An ajusshi.” Minho hyung spats out.

“Not human.” Onew hyung says.

“An idiot.” Jonghyun hyun says.

“Our principal.” I say.

“About to die!” Key hyung nearly grabs the principle’s head. Luckily Minho hyung stops him in time.

“I am your fifth uncle, and I know everything. Jinki, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, and Taemin, I am the principle of this school. Not even your appa- my brother- can change my mind. You're going to deal with these boys and you will change their personalities.”

“No we're not-” Key hyung stops talking as my fifth uncle raises his hand to silence him.

“What I say is law.”

 

 

 Good? Bad? Tell me what you think ^_^ Please comment below!