First Period Was Like Hell

I Like Him Because He's Gay, He Loves Me Because I'm Lesbian

 

 

Chapter Three

First Period Was Like Hell

 

 

SHINee's First Period Class; History~

 

Onew's POV~

 

“What did I tell you~” Key quickly mehrongs and laugh at my fate. The teacher just told us to sit next to our roommates. Just my luck. Ottoke ottoke? Who is my roommate? What is his name? What does he even look like?! I get up just like the students moving around, trying to get to their roommate. I stand on the tip of my shoe and try to look over all of the students' heads. Is there anyone out there who doesn't have a partner?

“Is something wrong miss Eunsook?” The teacher asks me.

“Uh hehe...” I awkwardly rub my neck and laugh bitterly. “Is it possible for you to show me who my roommate is?” I ask. The teacher immediately laughs.

“That fellow is a quiet one, isn't he?”

“I-” I was about to tell the teacher that I wasn't in my dorm this whole week, but he cuts me off.

“It's understandable that you don't recognize him.” He chuckles and points to the corner of the room. I look over and see a male student with medium length hair that is dyed blond. He is wearing thick rimmed black glasses. They are slightly larger than him- I'm assuming-since they are slipping off the brim of his nose. He looks up to fix his glasses and I catch a glimpse of his face. A flowerboy. His skin is fare and smooth and his eyes are a nice dark shade of green. Is he possibly mixed? A student taps him on his back and he simply smiles back, talking to him. Nice smile. I smile nicely too, so I've heard.

“Lee Eunsook, hwaiting.” I say to myself and approach him- my roommate for the rest of the school year.

“Who's this cutie?” The one talking to him looks at me and smirks. Wipe that smirk off your face little one. I mentally shake my head. I truthfully am not eighteen like what my certificate says. My appa, Taemin's real uncle, made sure we all have the same age in the new papers so we can be together.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Lee Eunsook imnida.” I say and smile at my roommate.

“Annyeonghasaeyo.” The same boy wiggles his eyebrows and does a face. Flirting? Well...At least trying to flirt...Aigoo...

“Yah! You Almighty bratty pabo, stop trying to flirt with my unnie!” I look and see Key sitting next to the kid.

“This is?” I raise and eyebrow looking at Key.

“My nightmare.” Key says while blowing his bangs up.

“I see. Sorry Key, can't help you there.” I say back with mocking smile.

“Key?” His roommate asks. Shoot, I said his nickname!

“Got a problem with that? You Almighty bratty pabo.” Key flips his hair.

“Annyeonghasaeyo,” My roommate finally says. “Roommate.” He adds after a few seconds.

“How did you know I am your roommate?” I ask him.

“I have my ways.” He mumbles and fixes his glasses again.

“May you please tell me your name?” I ask.

“Call me Big.” He says in English.

Big?Yeah, big glasses.

“He's the leader of BLAME.” Key's roommate says.

Blame? Really?” Key says disgustedly.

“It means blame in Korean pabo!” His roommate says.

“Why blame?” I ask.

“We all have nicknames in English. Big is my name, Lion is our second oldest member, Almighty is this guy over here,” Big points to Key's roommate. “Majesty is our second youngest member, and Eternity is our maknae.”

“Interesting.” I say halfheartedly.

“Is everyone with their roommate?” The teacher asks. All of the students, including me, nods. “Great! Now, since this is the first day of class, I am going to assign a project.” No reaction from the class. “About history of course. The teacher adds and the others groan and protest. “There there students.” The teacher smiles. “Listen up, I will only say this once. Since this is the first time you're in my class, it is going to be an easy assignment. You will make a power point about a war- any war. Since this is world history class, it can be from any time period and anywhere in the world. The requirements are written on the board, please copy them down before the class ends. You may start planning with your partner and start as soon as you're ready.” With that, the teachers sits down and chattering starts.

“I'll copy the notes-”

“Done.” Big says, cutting me off. He shows me a photo of the board in his phone.

“I thought we weren't allowed to take pictures, isn't it against the rules?”

“Funny.” He says and starts writing gown a few wars he's knowledgeable of. “Choose a war you want to do the project on, ladies choice.” He says. It's weird, he talks like the voice doesn't belong to him. At first, he spoke politely, now, he seems as if he's looking down on me, or in charge of me...at least that's what his tone is telling me.

“I choose the Trojan War.” I say.

“Good choice, plenty to write on.” He says and starts writing like a manic.

 

Jonghyun's POV~

 

“If you insult me one more time, my tush will meet your back faster than you can even try to scream for help.” I warn him. He scoffs and cracks his knuckles. “Trying to scare me? What kind of true man hits a girl?” I raise my eyebrow.

“Just choose a damn war.” He huffs.
“World War?”

“Fine.”

“What do you know about it?” I ask him.

“Nothing.”

“Then why did you agree?”

“Because you'll do it anyways, why do I care?”

“What? Aish this kid. You better take that back. You're doing this project with me.”

“In your dreams dog.”

“Dog? Why you-”

“Fine, you dinosaur-look-alike, happy?”

“NO!” I narrow my eyes at him. “Is this how you treat a woman?!”

“You? What kind of civilized human would sit on someone for calling them hot?! You're not even human, not to mention a woman.” He rolls his eyes. I swear, one day I will sit on you so much that- STOP! Aish Kim Jonghyun, you and your strange mental comments.

 

Key's POV~

 

“You didn't tell me you had such a cute unnie...Maybe I can ask Big hyung to switch dorms with me.” The Almighty bratty pabo says.

“One more comment about my unnie and you will get it.” I simply say, copying the notes from the board.

“Get what?” He chimes and scoots closer to me.

“One day, I will sow every opening you have on your body. Your eyes, your mouth, your nose-”

“My private too?!” He clicks his tongue. “You are one evil lizard.”

“One more comment from you-”

“Fine fine!” He raises his hands up in defeat.

“BLAME.” I say their group name awkwardly. “Nice name. We can blame my problems on your existence.” I mumble.

“What did you say?” He raises an eyebrow. 

“Just blame your annoying personality.” I smile and finish the notes.

 

Minho's POV~

 

“Race, right now.” The idiotic prince says quickly.

“Race on what?” I ask slowly.

“Whoever finishes copying the notes first wins.”

“Wins what?” I ask.

“The loser will pay lunch for the winner.”

“Deal.” We shake on it, have a small arm wrestle, and on the count of three, we start copying the notes.

 

Taemin's POV~

 

“So...What war should we do our power point on?” I ask awkwardly. He shrugs and spins his pencil. “Should we do it about Korea or...?” I look at him. He simply shrugs again. The silent treatment is getting on my nerves. “I think wars in Korea would be better, since I bet everyone else will do it on other continents.” I say. He nods and spins the pencil again. Two rounds this time. “Don't you talk!?” I scream a little too loud. Everyone turns and looks at me. I apologize and duck my head. “Yah!” I loudly whisper. He continues to spin his pencil. Three times. “Can you stop acting mute and talk to me about the-”

“Listen.” He finally talks! “If you want me to talk, then make a better conversation. My voice will not be wasted on these useless conversations.” He says and turns back to the window, and spins his pencil. Four times. This is going to be one chaotic day.