Yes or No?

What happens after?

"Hyung," Key greeted Kyuhyun with a bow. "Take a seat." Kyuhyung told him. "Deh~" Key said as he took a seat opposite Kyuhyun. "I've seen you improve a lot the past six months. And now, I trust you to take care of my dongsaeng." Kyuhyun said. "Chinja? So you mean you accept our relationship now." Key asked him. "The whole nation saw you two kissing, can I say no now?" He questioned Key. Key and Jam grinned from ear to ear as Key stretched his hand under the table to interlock his fingers with Jam's, who is sitting across him. He gave it a light squeeze and Kyuhyun began to speak again. 

"If you make her cry, I'm going to beat you up till no one recognizes you. If you break her heart, I'll make sure you'll be single forever. If you make her worried, I'll take her away from you. Arraso?" Kyuhyun asked in a fierce voice. "Don't even think about doing any of the above hyung, cause it won't happen." Key assured Kyuhyun. "It better be this way." Kyuhyun said as he stood up and went into the house. Jam jumped with joy as Key hugged her tight. I'm never letting you go, you're the best that ever happened. He told himself. Saranghae, Jam. "Let's go on a date tomorrow." Key told her. "7pm at Han River. Don't be late." Key told her as he pecked her on her lips. "Goodnight and sweet dreams." Key tol d her as he left the house. She nodded her head and waved bye to Key.

"Doojoon," Hangeng started the conversation. "I'm the only family member that Sarra has now, and I welcome you to our family." He paused for a moment or two. "I trust that you will take good care of her like I always do and that you won't make her upset or mad. If you do, you'll get it from me, badly. And I don't think you'd ever want to know how." Hangeng warned him. Doojoon swallowed his saliva and nodded his head. "Good." Hangeng said as he walked away back to his room. Doojoon held Sarra's hand and said, "Saranghae~" Sarra blushed and said, "Saranghae." "I've got a schedule tomorrow so I won't be seeing you. But I'll call okay?" Doojoon told Sarra. "Deh~ Go home now and rest, you have a long day ahead tomorrow." Sarra told him. "Goodnight baby doll." Doojoon said as he kissed her on her lips. "Goodnight oppa." Sarra said chasing him home.

"Come take a seat." Lee Teuk said. "I'll be honest with you." He paused for a moment and looked at Taemin. "I don't like it that you guys are in a relationship." Lee Teuk said with a tint of anger in his voice. Xin squirmed in her seat when she heard Lee Teuk say that. "Oppa…" She said. "Shut up. I'm talking to Taemin now. You are not to breathe a single word." Lee Teuk warned her. She zipped up and sat beside Lee Teuk quietly listening to the conversation. "Hyung, I love Xin with all my heart. I'll never make her drop a single tear, and frown a single bit. She is like a piece of me, if she's broken, I'll be broken too. I'll never hurt her and love her like you do." Taemin told Lee Teuk. "But you may hurt her! Both of you still have a long way to go and obviously you guys aren't at a suitable age to be in a relationship." Lee Teuk told him off. 

"I. Do. Not. Agree. To. This. Relationship. And I never will." Lee Teuk said as he picked Xin up and brought her back into the house. "Oppa." Xin weeped and pleaded with him at the same time. "I love Taemin a lot. Please give him a chance. He's not like any other bastards out there. Please~" She said as tears rolled down her cheeks. "Oppa~" She cried out then fell onto the ground. "Xin!" Lee Teuk shouted when he saw her laying down on the ground not moving at all, but tears kept falling down from her cheeks. "Call the ambulance!" Lee Teuk screamed at the top of his voice. 

Taemin ran over and took out his mobile phone to call the ambulance at the same time. "Xin!" Taemin called from behind as he started shaking in fear. He knelt down infront of Lee Teuk as tears ran down his cheeks, "I can't lose you. You have to wake up." He shook Xin gently. The rest of them came running into the living room and see what had happened. "The ambulance is here!" Splitz shouted when she heard the sirens blaring loudly. She went to open the front door and hurried the nurses. 

"Hyung, I care for Xin as much as you do and I really love her. The past one month was like a torture for me, because I couldn't hear her laughters and see her smile. I didn't eat well or sleep well, sometimes I wake up having a nightmare of her. Two days after you guys left, I couldn't take it anymore. So I promised myself that when she comes back I will confess my love to her. I'll hold her when she cries, I'll share her joy when she's happy. Telling you about our relationship and not dating behind her back was a sign of respect we have for you hyung. Xin said that it would be better if we told you then you finding out, because then we will crush your heart like when she hid her illness from you. She considers your feelings first before thinking about herself. Everytime I want to do something with her, she'll be like oppa this, oppa that." Taemin paused for her moment. 

"I'm sorry." Lee Teuk said to Taemin when he heard what he said. "You swear that you won't make her cry, or make her heart break. Because if you do, I'll rip you apart understand dongsaeng?" Lee Teuk told Taemin. "Deh~" Taemin answered him as he nodded his head. "I don't wish your relationship to be made known to public because I know how much your taemints will kill her. And NO ! That's the most important thing!" Lee Teuk told him. Taemin blushed and said, "Don't worry hyung, I'm not like that." 

"Oppa?" Xin murmured as her eyes opened. Looking at both of her favorite guys in the world talking things out makes her so happy. "Feeling better baby?" Lee Teuk asked her. She nodded her head as Tae handed her a glass of water. "I've got a schedule in four hours, I'm going home. Rest well tonight Xin." He said as he pecked his dongsaeng's forehead. "Annyeong oppa." Xin said as she pecked his cheek. "Annyeong hung." Taemin said to Lee Teuk as he bowed. "Take care of her for me, arraso?" Lee Teuk said as he pat Taemin on his back. "Deh~" Taemin told him. Lee Teuk then left the room chuckling. "Oppa agreed?" Xin asked in excitement.