Chapter 3

What happens after?

Ten years later, 

"Umma! Appa!" Jaeki ran out of his room and into the kitchen. "Look!" He said as he showed them a picture he just drew. "Umma, appa and Jaeki and Jaeyeon" He said pointing to the family portrait that he drew. "Wow, my baby is an artist now!" Jam said as he picked him up in her arms. "Just like umma!" He grinned and gave his umma a peck on her cheek. "But Jaeki's not a baby anymore. I'm a man." He told his parents. 

Flashback,

Jam woke up light headed the next morning. Ugh, I was drunk last night. She thought to herself. She got off the bed and put on the fluffy bedroom slippers. They gathered last night at one of the most hip club in town and celebrated their success of conducting the SM Town Live 2021 in Asia, America, and Europe. The tour lasted for almost a year as they also took some time off in-between the shows and went on short trips. 

I didn't think I drank that much. She said as she looked down at herself and screamed. Why am I ? Omg, what did I do last night?! . I lost my ity. She tried recalling what happen last night as a pair of huge arms wrapped round her waist and kisses were trailed down her neck to her shoulder. "Morning yeobo." He whispered huskily. "Did you have a good night?" He asked her again. 

"OMG! Kim Ki Bum, we did it last night?!" She asked him raising her voice. "You were pretty good." Key told her. "Yah! Do you wanna die?" She asked him with anger in her voice. "Did we use a ?" She turned around and asked him seriously while staring into his eyes. "Uhmm.." Key said as he tried to look away. "WE DIDN'T?!" She shouted. 

"Damn it, you better hope that I'm not pregnant!" She said angrily and hopped off the bed. "Owwww." She said as she landed on the floor, her whole body was so numb that she couldn't help herself up. "I need some help here." She said through gritted teeth. Key picked her up and brought her to the bathroom, washing her up and getting her dress. 

Two months later, 

. My period is still not here yet. She cursed and swear in her mind as she picked up her mobile phone. "Yah! Babo!" She called into the phone. "Yes yeobo? I'll call you back later, I'm in the midst of rehearsals now. Saranghae~" He said as he hanged the call. "Yah~!" She said through the phone again. Pffft. She blew her bangs and walked to the nearest pharmacy. 

Phew, only one line. She thought as she left the kit by the sink and went to wash her hands. She flung herself on the sofa and looked at the clock. He should be here by now. She though to herself.  She took out her laptop and started planning Infinite's Asia Tour. "I'm here~" Key called out as he opened the door. Jam pretended that she was mad at him and ignored him. 

He came by her side and planted a kiss on her forehead. "You stink." Jam grumbled and shoved him away. "I'll shower first then." He picked up his backpack and took the clothes he brought together with him and went to the bathroom. Jam smiled and continued doing her work. "Yeobo~ Yeobo~" Key came running out of the toilet with on his boxers on. "Why didn't you tell me?" He said as he waved the pregnancy test kit in the air. "It's not positive anyway." She told him. 

"Wait, isn't two lines positive?" He asked her frowning. "Yes." She told him not leaving her eyes off the laptop even once. "It says two lines over here." He told her. Wait, what did he just say? Jam snapped up and looked at Key. "Give it to me." She said as she snatched it from his hands. OH. MY. GOD. I'M PREGNANT. The words screamed in her mind while Key jumped around happily. "I'm going to be a appa!" 

"Go break the news to oppa." Jam pushed Key into Kyuhyun's house. Key took a deep breath in and greeted Kyuhyun. "Hyung," Key said as he bowed. "Oppa." Jam said from behind and gave her beloved oppa a hug. "So, what brings you here today?" Kyuhyun asked them. "Oh where's Nayoung and Taeyeon unnie?" Jam asked her oppa trying to escape from the question. "Taeyeon brought Nayoung to ballet class." Kyuhyun told her. "Hyung, J-jam …" Key paused for a moment or two. "Jam? What's wrong with her?" He asked Key while looking at Jam. "S-she's p-preg-nant." Key said as he stuttered. "WHAT?! Jam's pregnant?" He asked them. Jam nodded her head. "HO-LY!" Kyuhyun shouted. 

Jam giggled as she recalled the past. "What's so funny yeobo?" Key asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and rocked Jaeyeon in her arms sending her off to dreamland. Key took Jaeyeon from her arms and put her in her cot. "Time flies huh. I was thinking about Oppa's first reaction when you told him I was pregnant and we weren't even married yet." Jam told Key as she laughed softly. 

"I wonder how is Sarra though," Jam frowned at the thought of her best friend. "I hope she's doing well in Tokyo. I feel really bad to send her there for a month and she has to separate from Wooyoung, who is turning three soon. It's so sad that Doojoon wasn't able to see his son grow up like a fine young man," Jam told Key as she pouted. "I probably should go to Tokyo tomorrow, I wouldn't want Wooyoung's third birthday to be alone." She said as she immediately went online to get tickets for the earliest flight out. "Yeobo," Key pouted when he heard that she's going on a business trip, again. "I'll just be gone for less than a week. Don't be like this arraso?" Jam told him as she keyed in her credit card number.