Chapter 11

What happens after?

Why did Woohyun introduced himself as Yoon? Isn't he Minho's and Sarra's child? He frowned as he figured things out. Ohmygod! Woohyun is my son isn't he? He called himself Yoon Woo Hyun! The name screamed in his mind. Doojoon screamed in the car loudly. But they wouldn't want me anymore. He decided to leave figuring that he didn't want to burden them even if they accept him again. He went online and immediately bought a oneway plane ticket to Japan. 

Splitz sat in the bedroom looking up at the ceiling. Should I go back and talk to Jonghyun? She thought to herself. But, he never listens. Why should I look for him first? He should be the one looking for me instead! She stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for Yoona. Kim Jonghyun I'm giving you a week time. If you don't come in a week, we're over. 

"I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU NOT TO!" Lee Teuk screamed as he entered the hospital. "Why didn't you guys listen to me. Now are you happy that she's in this state?" He screamed. "Teukie ahjussi." Minyeon mumbled and tears started trickling down her rosy cheeks. "I-It's n-ot d-daddy's f-fault." She told him as Lee Teuk picked her up and comforted her. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry for scaring you." Taemin sat outside the waiting room with his head staring down at the floor, feeling remorseful. "Daddy," Soohyun said as he put his little palm on Taemin's cheek stained with tears. Taemin picked him up and put him on his lap. "It's not daddy's fault," Soohyun told Lee Teuk with his arms crossed. 

Sarra picked up her phone and dialed Doojoon's number. The number you have called, is unavailable. Please try again. Thank you. Sarra frowned, even you're ignoring me now? I want to give you a chance to explain yourself. 

"Things are not as simple as you thought it is. The hit on Xin's head has made her illness more complicated. And she may not make it out alive." The doctor told them. "I'm really sorry, it all depends on her now." The doctor bowed and took his leave. "Daddy, what did the doctor say?" Soohyun asked him. Taemin just stared blankly after hearing what the doctor told them. No, The word mentally screamed in his mind. This can't be happening. I'm sure she'll make it out. He told himself trying to look on the bright side. "The doctor say that mummy just needs rest Soohyun." Lee Teuk told Minyeon and Soohyun. "Oh, that means mummy can go home soon right?" Minyeon asked Lee Teuk. "Of course, silly girl. Mummy just needs a lot of rest now, so we shouldn't wake her up, arraso?" Lee Teuk told her. Minyeon and Soohyun nodded their heads and smile. 

"You should bring the kids home, I'll tell Key and the rest about it. I'll be here for her." Lee Teuk told Taemin. Taemin nodded his head and took Minyeon's hand in his hand and Soohyun's hand in the other. "Is Xin okay?" Jam spoke through the phone. "Kinda," Lee Teuk said as he started explaining the situation to Jam. "Which means she might be a vegetable for the rest of her life?" Jam asked shockingly. "I'm afraid so." Lee Teuk mumbled into the phone. "Just let the rest know okay? We're at  the same hospital, her usual room." Lee Teuk said. "I will. And when I find the person who did this, I'll make sure that the person ends up in jail!" Jam said before she hanged up the call.

Lee Teuk looked at the frail you laying down on the bed with an oxygen mask over your nose and mouth. "I'm sorry, I should have taken better care of you." Lee Teuk told her sitting up her bed cupping her hands in his. "Will you please wake up, everyone's worried for you. Hurry wake up, Infinite is waiting for you to plan their Aisa Tour. Did you forget? You know, you're a responsible child, you never leave your work undone." Lee Teuk said as tears trickled down his cheeks. 

"It was rumored that Xin was hit at the back of her head down a quiet alley. It seems that she is in grave condition and might not be able to wake up. We still have not apprehend the person. Who do you think that person is? A hate fan?" The reporter spoke into his mike outside the hospital. 

"Come on, Wooyoung! It's time to leave for the airport!" Sarra called out. She had taken over Xin's job which is to go and discuss with the people over at Japan regarding Infinite's Aisa Tour details. She decided to bring Wooyoung along in case Doojoon might come get him. "Umma, Kaja!" Wooyoung called out. 

The girl smirked in front of the camera. Muhahaha. Finally! Taemin is all mine! 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I sincerely aplogise for the super duper late update. School has been crazy, I've just got so much things to do! :( Hope you liked this chapter.