Chapter 12

What happens after?

"Take care of yourself there okay?" Jam told Sarra and Wooyoung. "Wooyoung-ah, you must help look after your umma arraso?" Jam told Wooyoung. "Deh, godma! You'll help me look after godma Xin as well right?" He asked Jam innocently. "Of course I will silly, when godma Xin wakes up I will get her to call you okay?" Jam told Wooyoung. "Kamsahamnida godma." He said as he made a 90 degree bow. "Silly boy." Jam messed his hair and he pouted. "Thanks Jam. Xin…" Sarra was about to continue when Jam cut her off. "Don't worry, she'll be okay. I know her." She smiled weakly and then said, "You guys better go if not you're going to miss you flight." Jam waved them away. "Bye godma! Say bye to Jaeki, Taeyeon, Minyeon, Yoona as well as Soohyun for me!" He shouted back. "I will!" Jam smiled as their backview faded into the crowd. " She turned and went to get the car calling someone on her way. 

"Yah, hyung!" Taemin called out to Jonghyun. "Where's Splitz and Yoona?" He asked him. "I don't know." He replied nonchalantly. "YAH! Can you wake up and stop fooling around?! Go ask for forgiveness and get them back! Look at you, you're like a dead person without her!" Taemin shouted at him, "You're hopeless! Even if Xin's laying in the hospital now and it's probably all my fault, at least I picked myself up. Your wife and child is still alive why can't you just learn how to treasure them?!" After saying his piece, Taemin walked through the front door and banged it closed behind him. He got into his car and started crying. 

"Umma, can we go pee before we board the plane?" Wooyoung asked as he held his pants. "Aigoo baby, you could have told me earlier. I would have brought you to the toilet." Sarra said as she took Wooyoung's hands and brought him to the toilet. She was going to lead him into the ladies when  he stopped her. "I can go on my own umma." Wooyoung told her. "Arraso, I'll wait for you here okay?" She told him. He nodded his head and went into the toilet. He walked into the toilet and went to the pee.

While he was peeing he noticed a familiar face standing beside him. "Oh, Yoon sensei! What are you doing here?" He asked as he tiptoed and wash his hands. Doojoon frowned and picked him up helping him to reach the tap. Wooyoung ran out of the toilet to his mother in joy. "Umma! Umma!" He called out, "Waeyo baby?" Sarra asked him. "Yoon sensei is here too!" He told her as Sarra picked him up. Doojoon walked out of the toilet and met with Sarra's eyes. "Hey," He said raising his hand at her. 

"Lunch time!" Key called out. During this period when everyone was busy, Key had to look after all the kids with the help of Jam.  Taemin barely had time for the kids anymore, he had to run between the hospital, the dance school and Key's home. He now looked skinner and seemed so tired. "Take a break." Lee Teuk always tell him. But he couldn't, he had to continue to help pay for the kids as well as Xin's hospital bills though Lee Teuk refuses him to do that. "I can't do that hung," Taemin would always tell him, "I promised you that I will take care of her no matter what happens." 

"Here's your coffee. Two milk and one sugar." Doojoon said as he placed the cup of coffee on the table. Sarra smiled and mumbled, "Thanks." Doojoon sat beside her and looked at Wooyoung sitting by the next table reading his book. "Wooyoung is really adorable," He told her. She smiled and nodded her head. "He is god's greatest gift to me." She told Doojoon as she smiled widely. "So why are you heading to Tokyo?" He asked her. "Work." She told him while sipping her coffee. "Another concert coming up?" He asked her. She nodded her head. "What about you?" She asked him in return. "I got a new job there." He said. "Oh." She replied him. Suddenly, both of them were quiet. "So about that time.." Sarra started. "You want to know why I lied to you?" Doojoon asked her. "I didn't want you anymore." He said to her ruthlessly. I'm sorry Sarra for lying to you. I don't want to be your extra burden. He thought to himself. Sarra stared at him in shock. "But oppa…" She said before Doojoon cut her off. "I need to catch my flight." He walked off leaving her behind. "Oh, omma. Where did Yoon sensei go to?" He asked her. "We have to go baby." She walked towards the gate as she held on Wooyoung's hand tightly. "I guess, this is fate huh?" Doojoon asked her as he took the seat beside her on the plane. 

"Daddy," Minyeon tugged on Taemin's shirt, "When is mummy going to come home?" Minyeon frowned. "When she wakes up baby," Taemin said as he kissed her on her forehead. "But it has been almost a month!" Soohyun pouted and walked to Minyeon's side and gave her a hug. "Don't worry, mummy will be okay. We have to believe in her arraso?" He told the kids, "But even though mummy is sick and laying down on the bed all day, she still can see if you're being good or naughty, and if you're naughty…" Taemin was about to finish his sentence when the twins cut him, "No present for christmas and birthdays." The twins chanted together. Taemin smiled and patted their head. 

Lee Teuk was laying by Xin's side when he saw Xin's hand twitched. "Omona!" He called out.