Don't say goodbye, never.

What happens after?

Taemin stood on the stage after one year, this time back to his old self. One year is more than enough to mourn for her. At least he did after much persuasion from the rest and opening that letter that meant everything to him. Today he stood on the stage as a solo singer with his two kids, singing this song for her. It was her first death anniversary and the day he left that he lost his whole world. It was a feeling that no one would know how it felt until you actually experienced it yourself. 

**Play the song while reading it. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3FLVCJIJkQ) or if you have it on your iTunes, it's SHINee's Quasimodo. 

The three of them sat on a sofa in the middle of the stage looking sad as Taemin started the song in slow breaths. 

 

Your traces that my heart is filled with

Makes me able to breathe

When the long night is colored by the moonlight

Will the inescapable wait all end?

I wish for a miracle and ask and answer myself.

 

Oh, I can't tell you about me

Who wants to reach your heart

Like the starlight hidden behind the cold clouds

I love you, in the end, this painful confession

That lingers at the edge of my lips slide down in tears.

 

Taemin looked at Soohyun. Soohyun stood up from the sofa and slowly walked to the front of the stage singing. 

 

This arrow that's reached my heart

Feels ilk a part of my body now

Even though it hurts to death 

I can't remove you, who's stuck in my heart

Because it's love

Because for me it's love

 

Minyeon stood up as Soohyun moved to the other end of the stage and started moving to the music. Minyeon held the microphone in her hands tightly as she amazed the crowd with her voice. 

 

Even if I can't have you

In the end, even when my heart is blocked

By the wall of sad connection

I love you, if it's a place

Where I can just watch you

Because you're my everything

 

Taemin beamed at the kids as Soohyun and him walked to where Minyeon was and sang together, like one voice, one family. 

 

Even if I can't have you

In the end, even when my heart is blocked

By the wall of sad connection

I love you, if it's a place

Where I can just watch you

Because you're my everything

 

Soohyun took a deep breath and sang his heart out like it's his last day, like he was making his mother proud. 

 

I stay up for so many nights

When the starlight becomes rain 

That doesn't stop like my tears

Remember that I love you

 

Minyeon beamed at her oppa and sang with all her emotions spilling out reaching to the crowd, touching their hearts as tears starts to trickle down their cheeks. 

 

It's not tough, oh no.

Because you have to be mine

In order for you to be you

Even if it hurts

Even if you make me cry

I love you

 

As the music came to it's end, the crowd stood up and applauded for them. The MC walked onto the stage as the theatre's lights went on again. The three of them bowed to the crowd repeatedly thanking them. "You guys were so amazing." The MC commented. "Kamsahamnida," They said together softly into the microphone. "Do you guys still miss her?" The MC asked them. 

"Mummy never left, it feels like her soul is lingering in the house." Soohyun spoke into the microphone. "Mummy is in a nice place up there among the clouds in the blue sky. That's how she's watching us." Minyeon beamed. "Even though she's away, she's still in our hearts. She never left us. Her soul is still here, we just can't see her." Taemin said as he tried to prevent himself from crying. 

"What made all of you stand up once again?" The MC asked. "The letter that was labelled to be open after 8 months of her death." Taemin said. "The letter that made us realized that we shouldn't feel remorseful anymore, instead we should continue living like she's still here. The first few months were really tough on us. We usually huddle together on the bed crying to sleep. We could barely eat and the kids refused to go to school. Our close friends and relatives always helped us, they visit us whenever they could and would always try to make us go outside for a breather instead of cooping up at home all day. We sent the kids to see the psychology to help them overcome this, and in about 6 months, they started going to school again." Taemin said as he looked at the kids. "Mummy is the happiest when we all dance." Soohyun mumbled. "Mummy said, no matter what happens in the world. It is a barrier we need to overcome and then everything will be okay." Minyeon squinted her eyes to prevent herself from crying. 

"Do you want to share the letter to everyone?" The MC asked Taemin. "Yes. I just want to let everyone know that death is not the most cruel thing in this world. The most cruel thing in this world is that you couldn't even spend a single minute in this world with your loved one." Taemin said as he took a deep breath before reading the letter. 

"Hasn't eight months past since my death? It seems like just yesterday I was laughing at the courtyard over how silly you were. I managed to survive for another 25 years and I had a pair of twins, the doctor told me I won't be able to make it. He said, it would be a miracle even I was able to survive for another 1 year. It seemed impossible to me back then, I tried to distant from you guys. I left home and went for my surgery. The doctor said that was the best way to extend my life."

"Teukie oppa, I was really sorry for keeping the secret regarding my health from you. I didn't want you to worry and give up your dream of singing just to look after the sickly me all day and all night. I'm so glad you're my oppa. You took really good care of me. You watched me when I was sick, when I fall and I was never alone. You protected me from whatever that may harm me and was my knight in shining armor. Thank you for all of that, and now it's your turn to find your love one and create a new life that would make you want to live for forever."

Lee Teuk wiped his tears as he looked at the tall and slim girl sitting beside her with a little tummy. I already did dongsaeng, stay happy wherever you are and I will too. He beamed. 

"My three best friends. You make my life filled with colours. I will never ever forget you guys and you have to live with your family well. Even without me, you must laugh and cry together like I'm always there. You guys must continue to run amazing concert that touches people's heart and make them happy. Bring Kpop to everyone in the world. Make it a shared language, don't ever let these amazing music disappear."

Of course we won't, babo. Sarra, Splitz and Jam thought to themselves. Our amazing angel, our best friend, our everything.

"My little family. Taemin oppa-ah, although I left you shouldn't be sad. Because we made used of our time together. You mustn't regret and you have to develop our children well. You gave me everything that I needed, and you should now give it to our children. The children are still young you cannot neglect them and work so hard at dance school. Let them live their dreams just like how both of us did. Soohyun-ah, you promised mummy to look after Minyeon aye? So you have to continue doing the same. Minyeon-ah, listen to oppa. He will be the best oppa ever like how Lee Teuk ahjussi is to me. Kids, if appa ever find a new mother for her, remember to accept her with open arms and share everything with her. Because she will be like how mummy is to you. She will give you the love, care and concern that mummy can't give you anymore."

Taemin, Minyeon as well as Soohyun started tearing even though this is not the first time they are reading this. It's probably the millionth time, but still it seems like yesterday that she just left. But what they promised her, they will never regret. What their mummy told them, they will listen and do what she says. 

"Super Junior, MBLAQ, Beast and U Kiss. You guys are amazing singers. But you mustn't forget that your music has touched my hearts and many other people's. I have amazing memories with you and I was lucky to have you guys in my life. I'm your fangirl, your EverLasting Friend, your A+, you Beauty and your Kiss Me. I will still be, now and forever."

Super Junior, MBLAQ, Beast and U Kiss stood up and applauded for her in passion. 

"Until we meet again, stay happy and keep smiling. I will be watching over all of you everyday, every minute and every second. I never did leave your side. My soul is still here, lingering and spreading warmth in your hearts."

"I love you, and it will never change."

"Xin." Taemin ended the letter. The crowd stood up and applauded giving them strength to move on. The bowed and walked off the stage. "Death is not a new thing. It will happen, but you just don't know why. Today, it might be your friend, tomorrow it might be someone you don't know. But it doesn't mean that you should stop living." The MC said to the crowd. "Thank you for your presence today in marking the first anniversary of Xin's death." 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for supporting me in my story, I'll see you in my next story which I will be posting later.