Chapter 7

What happens after?

Aish, umma's late again. Wooyoung pouted as he sat at the bench in the Judo school. "Waiting for your mother?" Yoon sensei asked him. "Deh, sensei." Wooyoung told him. "I'll wait with you then." Doojoon offered. The both of them started a conversation and talked as they waited for Sarra to come pick him up. Damn, I'm late. Sarra thought to herself as she dashed past the traffic light. She got out of the car when she arrived at her destination and ran into the school. "Oh, umma~!" Wooyoung shouted as he hopped off the bench and ran into her arms. "I'm sorry I'm late baby." Sarra told Wooyoung. "It's okay umma, Yoon sensei accompanied me." Wooyoung told her. "Oh.. Th-ank …" Sarra said as she raised her head. She couldn't finish what she wanted to say cause seeing Doojoon standing right in front her made her speechless. 

"Thank you." Sarra said hurriedly as she brought Wooyoung out of the school and fasten him in his seat in the car. "Bye sensei!" Wooyoung shouted as he waved to Doojoon. Doojoon faked a smile as he waved back. It's such a small world. She's so happy and she even has a kid now. He thought to himself. Stop thinking that she will go back to you Yoon Doo Joon, you are the one that decided to lie to her and created a fake death so that she could forget about you. He walked back into the school as he cleaned away the tears that trickled down his cheeks.

Sarra started the engine and sped off towards their house. It's really him. I thought he died? Why is he standing right in front of me. She thought so hard. "Umma~ umma~" Wooyoung called out, but his umma wasn't listening to him at all. He shook her really hard and Sarra woke up from her thoughts. "Umma, are you okay?" Wooyoung asked her while frowning at the same time. "Deh~" Sarra told him. "Wooyoung-ah, who is that earlier?" Sarra asked him. "Yoon sensei. He is really nice to me." Wooyoung told her. "Did he asked you any personal things?" She asked him. Wooyoung shook his head and yawn. "Arraso, take a nap. Umma will wake you up when we get home." Sarra told him. He nodded his head and went to dreamland. Sarra's phone rang at that moment. She opened the message and got a shock. 

we should talk soon. - Doojoon

"Thank you everyone for coming to our press conference this morning." Taemin began his mini speech. "Not many people know, but I started dating Lee Teuk's dongsaeng, Xin, 10 years ago." He said as he took Xin's hand. "And we got married secretly 5 years ago. Many fans have been speculating different rumors and news about me but I'm sure all of you would want to hear it from me, from my heart." Taemin said as he paused to look at the kids for a moment or two. "The reason that we didn't make our relationship known to public is because Lee Teuk hung didn't allow us to do so. But the past few months, were kinda tough for us cause we felt people spying on us that makes Xin and I very worried for our children." He said as he looked at the kids. 

"I feel that it's time for us to let the public know about our relationship before my fans find out some other way, and it will feel that they're not trusted. I hope even if after I reveal the truth, you guys will not hate us and continue loving all of us. The most important thing is that I hope you guys will not harass us and let us live normally. Thank you." Taemin said as he bowed to the reporters. "We've come a long way, 10 years of hiding from the fans and the eyes of the reporter. But most importantly, we've been able to keep our relationship this strong and even have a nice warm family with two kids." Xin said, "Over here I want to thank you guys again for all these years." Xin bowed to everyone. 

Xin took both her children's hand and walk out of the sight of the reporters and photographers with Taemin following them behind. While they left, reporters kept asking many questions and snapping tons of photos. "Phew," Xin said when she flung herself onto the sofa in the waiting room. "Mummy," Minyeon said as she came over and sat beside her mother. "Yes baby?" Xin took her in her hands no matter how tired she was. "Why were there so many cameras and the people kept asking questions." She asked her mother while frowning. "Baby girl," Taemin came over and picked Minyeon up. "It's because daddy's famous and we need to tell the people about it so they won't bully us." Taemin tried to explain to her. "Arraso," Minyeon pouted and laid on her daddy's shoulders. "Mom!" Soohyun cried out when Xin suddenly fell on the sofa. 

"And so I signed the contract!" Key told Jam. "What you did it without my permission?! HOW CAN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" Jam screamed at him. "Calm down yeobo, because I know you will agree to it too~" Key said as he wrapped his arms around Jam's waist and kissed her cheek. "But, have you asked him?" Jam asked Key. "Not yet, but he won't mind." Key said as he called Jaeki. "Jaeki~! Come here!" 

"Deh~ appa?" Jaeki came running out if his room holding on to a crayon. My little artist, Jam thought and smiled at him. "Do you want to help Lee Teuk ahjussi on a show?" Key asked him. "What show is that appa?" Jaeki asked him. "Star king! They are going to have a new segment where little kids like your age is going to perform their talent." Key explained to him. "Hmm, I'll think about it." Jaeki said innocently. Jam giggled while watching them. "Yah~" Key said, "Little boy, is it a yes or a no?" Key asked him again. "Deh~ deh~ deh~ deh~" Jaeki said. Key jumped up and started cheering. "But that's because Lee Teuk ahjussi needs help, not because of you~" Jaeki said cheekily and went back to his room. "Yah~" Key said and he went after him. 

Ugh Yoona is hungry again. Splitz thought as she was awaken by Yoona's wails. "Yeobo~ Can you go make some milk for her?" Splitz spoke as she shook Jonghyun up. Jonghyun ignored her and turned himself facing to the other side. Stupid boy sleeping like a pig. Why did I married such a babo like him? She dragged her feet out of her room and picked Yoona up as she went into the kitchen to make some milk. She rocked Yoona in one hand and made milk with another adding a little strawberry juice in the milk because Yoona likes it like that. It was almost an hour later when Yoona fell back asleep. 

Splitz was so awake then that she couldn't go back to sleep so she decided to go out and stray around town. Little did she know that she ended up at the gates leading to Yoseob's home. Why am I here? She asked herself. She sat on the steps to Yoseob house and the memories of the times they had together flooded her mind. Moments later, she leaned against the railings and fall asleep. 

Closed to 6am, Yoseob left his house for his morning job when he saw someone fast asleep on the steps to his house. Her back view seems so familiar. He thought to himself as he approached the person. Splitz? He thought. He picked her up and brought her into his house. She was so tired that she didn't wake up when Yoseob brought her in. He thought of a million reasons why a married woman was sitting at the steps of his house. He sat at the couch opposite the bed and fell asleep. 

Damn it! Why can't the baby just stop crying! Jonghyun screamed in his mind. He forced himself up and reached to pat Splitz who is sleeping beside him. "Yeobo~" He called out. "Yeobo?" He couldn't feel anyone beside him. He sat up immediately and searched the whole room. Weird, where did she go? He thought to himself as Yoona wailed even louder. He hurried to the room and picked Yoona up. "Alright, appa's here. Don't cry anymore." He told her as he rocked her gently. Yoona cried even louder. "Do you want some milk baby?" He asked her, but Yoona just cried loudly. He went to the kitchen and make her some milk and fed her. Yoona refused to drink it and she just cried. Where's your umma when you need her? He thought frustratedly. It was only about an hour later when Yoona stopped crying after he fed her some chocolates. You have a weird appetite just like your mummy. He thought to himself as he put her down to sleep. No warm breakfast, no hot coffee, Where's yeobo? He walked to the empty kitchen and tried to make some breakfast for himself.