Chapter 8!

What happens after?

 

"Is mummy going to be okay?" Minyeon asked her appa while they sat outside the emergency room. Xin fainted after the press conference and they rushed to the hospital immediately. It has caused a big issue among everyone as the reporters and photographers managed to capture the scene. Taemin immediately called everyone else and got them to rush to the hospital. "Is my dongsaeng okay?" Lee Teuk asked when he saw Taemin, Minyeon and Soohyun waiting outside the emergency room. "We don't know yet." Taemin could only look on the floor and replied Lee Teuk lifelessly. 

 

"She didn't go for her jab recently?" Lee Teuk asked him but Taemin couldn't reply. "Teukie ahjussi, is mummy going to be okay?" Minyeon asked Lee Teuk as she slid off her chair and held Lee Teuk's hand. "Of course mummy's going to be okay, silly girl." Lee Teuk told her as he picked Minyeon up and put her on his lap. "Doctor," Soohyun called out when he saw the doctor walking out of the emergency room. "Are you Xin's family members?" The doctor asked them. "Neh~" They answered together. "Is my mummy going to be okay doctor?" Soohyun asked him. "Xin is currently resting well. She missed her jab which was suppose to be taken last week. Plus, I believe with today's issue, she worried and made herself very stressful, she should be fine in a few days." The doctor told them as he pat Soohyun's head. 

 

"Kamsahamnida doctor." The bowed as the doctor took their leave. "Can we go see mummy now, daddy?" Minyeon asked Taemin. "Of course you can." Taemin told Minyeon and tried saying in the happiest way possible. "Hey," Jam said as she met them at the hallway of the hospital with Sarra and Splitz. "Godma~" MInyeon called out as she gave each of them a hug and a peck on their cheek. "Hey princess," Jam said as she picked her up. "Godpa." Wooyoung called out. "How's Xin?" Sarra asked them. "She's okay, just stressed out." Lee Teuk told them. "Ah, that's a relief." Splitz said as they all walked into Xin's room. 

 

"Yah~!" Jonghyun shouted as Splitz walked in through the front doors. "Where'd you go?" Jonghyun asked her. Splitz ignored him and went to greet Yoona. "Have you eaten?" She asked Yoona. Yoona smiled when Splitz picked her up. "Answer my question!" Jonghyun told her. "Why do I need to tell you where I go to? You don't even do that!" Splitz shouted back at him after she put Yoona down and closed Yoona's bedroom door. "The baby was crying so hard when I woke up, it took me hours before she went back to sleep. I didn't know what she wanted!" Jonghyun told her. 

 

"That's because you don't care Kim Jong Hyun! You don't care about me or about our child. She's your fresh and blood you babo! You don't even asked me if I need help. You don't cheer me up when I'm down. You don't comfort me when I'm upset!" She shouted at him as tears streaked down her cheeks. "That's because you don't tell me." He told her. "You don't even bother to ask. Is it so hard to ask if I need help in something? In the middle of the night, when Yoona is crying, do you even bother to wake up and check what's wrong with her? She's your daughter! Your flesh and blood! Does it kill you to just wake up for awhile to check what's wrong with her? Do you?!" Splitz shouted at Jonghyun as tears started trickling down her cheeks. "Get out!" She yelled at him as she pointed to the main down, "Just get yourself out of the ing door." She told him. 

 

"No" He told her. Splitz ran to the store and took out a broom with tears still trickling down her cheeks. She used the broom to chase Jonghyun out the house. "Get out before I hit you." She said  as she raised the broom threatening to hit him. "Get out!" She said while gritting her teeth. Deciding to let her cool down, Jonghyun took his jacket and went out of the house. Damn it, why has things gotten this way? He thought as he walked to the nearest connivence to get some beer. 

 

Splitz packed her stuff and carried Yoona out of the house. She speed dialed the second person on her phone to ask for help. "Hey, I know this is too much. But, can Yoona and I stay over for a few days?" She asked the person on the other line. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

My apologies for the awesomely late chapter. School has just started and I'm really busy~ But I'll try my best to update often! I love ya all!