Chapter 6

What happens after?

"Yah! For goodness sake, I'm already pregnant and you're still flirting around." Splitz said as Jonghyun held her hand and walked into the clinic. "Who says I'm flirting," Jonghyun said feeling wrongly accused. "I'm hungry," Splitz whined. "Again?" He asked her. "This is the fifth time in the last two hours." He said feeling a little frustrated. "Yah! You're the one who got me in this state. It's your fault! I hope Hyunjoong don't end up like you next time." Splitz told him off. "Hyungjoong?" Jonghyun asked, "You already named our boy without asking for my ideas?" He asked her. "Yeah, isn't it a pretty name?" She asked him back. "Yah~ you are suppose to discuss with me and not make decisions on your own." Jonghyun said as he crossed his arms. 

"Go get me strawberry yoghurt!" Splitz asked for the third time in the past hour. "I really need a huge cup of it. I want a strawberry yoghurt without the strawberries." Splitz asked him while tugging on his sleeve repeatedly. "Aish. Arraso, arraso." Jonghyun said frustratedly as he walked to the nearest shop. He came back moments later to find her fast asleep on the couch. He picked her up and put her on the bed leaving kisses on her head. He pulled the blanket over her and left the room. 

It took a long time for Jonghyun to realize that he was deep in love with her right from the start. All those teasing and bullying were a sign but he didn't know. He didn't know what real love was back then, every little crush that he had with the girls, he thought it was love. What a babo,  He thought to himself when he realized that he was deeply in love with her. But, what to do? She won't believe that he loved her. Because of the impression he gave to people. All he wanted was a chance. 

Splitz was nice enough to give him a chance after he begged for almost a year. She rejected him over 60 times, and finally give up when he confessed to her again. They shared almost 5 years of memories when Jonghyun proposed to her. Splitz didn't accept his propose because she thought it was still too early. On their 7th anniversary, Jonghyun presented her with a bouquet of roses and a huge 12 carat diamond ring. 

She accepted his marriage proposal. You can't bully a man by turning him down when he proposed to you almost 10 times, can you? They happily got married, and knowing a person like Jonghyun, she got pregnant just a few days after she got married. 

"Saengli chukka hamnida, saengli chukka hamnida~" They sang at Minyeon's and Soohyun's third birthday a few months later. Splitz carried the sleeping Yoona in her arms and rocked her gently as they sang the song. After getting the cake cut, they took a family picture. 

"Come on Wooyoung, you're going to be late for your Judo class." Sarra hurried to the school dragging Wooyoung along. She put his bag through his hands and then kissed him on the forehead. "Have fun at class today." She reminded him. "Arraso umma." Wooyoung said as he pecked his umma's rosy cheeks. "Annyeong," He waved and skipped into class. "Annyeong," Sarra said loudly hopefully he'll be able to hear her. Before she turned around, she saw someone familiar in the hallways of the school. Doojoon? She thought to herself. She waved the thoughts away and went off to meet some clients. 

"Yah~ Jaeki!" Jam screamed when he noticed the messed he created in the living room. Jaeki came out of his bedroom in his fluffily bedroom slippers. "What is this? Have you forgot that you are to clean up the place after you use it?" She questioned him furiously. He pouted and cleaned up the place reluctantly. Jam walked off to the kitchen to prepare dinner when Jaeyeon started crying. She put down the knife and washed her hands rushing to the nursery. Before she could go and carry her, she saw Jaeki playing with her making her giggled. Jam smiled at the sight of the two siblings playing together. 

"You ready?" Taemin asked her as they stood on standby with their twins in tow. Xin gulped down her saliva and nodded her head. "Remember what I said Minyeon, Soohyun. Don't talk and just smile. Mummy and daddy will talk okay?" Taemin told them. The both of them nodded their head zipping up an imaginary zip across their lips and held on to their parents hands tightly. "3…2…1.." His manager said, "And it's time." He opened the double doors that lead to the conference room as camera lights flashed one by one. 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

I'm sorry, but this while be my last update for this week! Cause I'm going to be busy this weekend. Have an awesome week ahead~! ^^ Hope you like the story so far. 

Thanks for all your lovely comments, but if I were gonna answer your question is gonna ruined the story~ :/