Chapter 9!

What happens after?

"Did you fight with Jonghyun?" Yoseob asked her when he got shocked by Splitz's favor. "Kinda" She mumbled into the phone. "Alright, come on over. But just for a few days only okay?" Yoseob told her. "Thanks Seobie." She said. She put her right hand out to wave for a cab while carrying Yoona on her left hand. "Yoona, we're going to Seobie appa's house." She patted her head as the cab driver helped her to carry her belongings up the cab. 

"Hate mail, hate mail, hate mail." Xin mumbled as she sorted out the mails while walking into the house. Ugh, She thought to herself. When will this ever end? She threw the mails on the table and slumped on the sofa and started reading her emails. "Mummy, mummy!" Minyeon ran over and tugged her on her sleeve. "Yes baby doll?" she asked her. "Could you play with me mummy, I'm bored." She pouted and put her two hands under her chin. "But mummy is busy with work baby." She told her. "And I have to go for a meeting soon." Xin said as she patted her head. "Can I come?" Minyeon asked Xin with puppy eyes. 

"5, 6, 7, 8~" Taemin counted for his students. "That's right!" He told them with his sunshine smile plastered on his face. "That's all for today, be sure to go home and practice on your own!" He told them. "Deh~ Songsaengnim." The students said. The students thanked him and took their leave. "Daddy!" Soohyun called him panting non stop. "Yes?" Taemin walked over and picked him up. "This is tiring." Soohyun pouted and leaned on Taemin's shoulder.  "I wanna quit." He told Taemin. "You can't give up baby!" He patted his head. "The performance is just two days away!" Soohyun pouted and started practicing again. 

"I thought I was the only one who had to bring my child to work." Sarra said as she met Xin and Minyeon at Woolliment. Wooyoung dragged his foot following a few steps after him mother with a black face. "Hey, Wooyoung oppa!" Minyeon shouted and ran towards him to give him a hug. Wooyoung looked up and smiled at Minyeon faintly. "Oppa, what's wrong?" Xin asked him as she frowned. "Umma doesn't allow me to go to Judo anymore." He said as he looked on the ground. Minyeon embraced him for a minute or so. 

"Pfft. Soohyun and his appa are rehearsing back at Old school." Xin told Sarra. "Why ain't you letting him go to Judo?" Xin asked her feeling really curious. Sarra sighed and sat on the sofa beside her. "Doojoon is his teacher." She said as she sighed and played with her fingers. "What did you just say?!" Xin asked her raising her voice louder. "Ssh." Sarra said as she put her hands over Xin's mouth. Xin pry Sarra's hands away from . "I thought he.." She whispered. Sarra nodded her head. Xin pat her back and tried to cheer her up. 

"I think you should talk to him. I'm sure he has his own reasons." Xin encouraged Sarra. "I'll think about it." Sarra sighed as she her laptop. "Heyyyy~" Infinite came strolling in moments later. Myungsoo picked Wooyoung up and spins him in the air. Wooyoung's black face turned into a smile and he started giggling. "Myungsoo hung," Wooyoung called out. "Minyeon ah~" Sungjong shouted as he picked her up. "Okay, let's get on with the meeting now." Sarra said as she sat by the table. 

"Ready?" Lee Teuk asked Jaeki. Jaeki nodded his head and took a deep breath. "Annyeong and welcome to Star King with JaeTeuk!" Jaeki said innocently to the camera. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for the y update and late update. But school has beguna for me and it's driving me really crazy. love to see some comments! ^^