Chapter 5

What happens after?

"Hey" Xin walked into Sarra's apartment with her twins following behind her. "Soohyun! Minyeon!" Xin called out to them. The elder of the two, Soohyun, held his sister's hand and went to their mummy. "Come say hello." She called them. Her twins went to greet everyone else and then went to look for Wooyoung. "Wooyoung oppa!" Minyeon called out. She ran towards Wooyoung with Soohyun behind her. "Happy birthday!" Minyeon told Wooyoung as she planted a kiss on his cheek. "Yah~" Soohyun said. "Minyeon ah~ You can't randomly kiss people on their cheeks." Soohyun told her as he gave Wooyoung a manly hug wishing him Happy Birthday. 

Xin came over and handed Wooyoung his present wishing him Happy Birthday. "Mummy, where's daddy?" Minyeon asked her. "I don't know baby doll, he will probably get here later." Xin said as she picked Minyeon up. "Mummy, can I go play with Jaeki?" Soohyun asked him mother politely, "Go ahead, but don't fight arraso?" Xin told Soohyun. "Deh~" Soohyun said as he ran off to look for Jaeki. Stupid oppa, still not here yet. He promised me 15 minutes! 

Flashback,

"Yah~! Didn't I say you two are not allowed to have ?" Lee Teuk raised his voice when Taemin told Lee Teuk that Xin is pregnant. The two of them just lowered their head in silence. "Not forgetting it's twins!" Lee Teuk said furiously. "Ugh," He said as he ruffled his own hair. "Did you guys have tons of practice? Twins! For goodness sake." Lee Teuk said. "Oppa~" Xin said as her cheeks blushed. It's so embarrassing, my oppa asking this kind of questions in front of my boyfriend. Taemin reached out and hold her hand tight. 

"Hyung," He began, "I hope you can entrust Xin to me. I'll make her happiest person on earth and love her …" Taemin was about to finish the sentence when Lee Teuk interrupted. "Tell that to the priest not me." He told the two of them. "But, let me make it clear to you. You have to come home every Saturday night for family dinner, arraso?" Lee Teuk told her. "Deh, oppa. Kamsahamnida~" She ran round the table and hugged her oppa. 

Lee Teuk gave Taemin a stare and hugged his baby sister tight. "Oh, one more thing. I still don't want you guys to reveal your relationship." Lee Teuk said, "It's not good for the kids." He told them. "But, oppa. Many people are suspecting already." Xin said as she pouted. "Still, just try to keep things low okay?" Lee Teuk told her. "I want the best for you." Lee Teuk said as he kisses his dongsaeng's forehead. "Deh, oppa." She pouted as Lee Teuk left for work. 

The kids are turning three soon and Soohyun is starting to look more and more like his daddy. What makes matter worst, Taemin wants to grow Soohyun's hair and style it in his Lucifer style. Minyeon has grown taller and now is one of the youngest ballerina in Seoul. Minyeon has her daddy's beautiful smile and she's also starting to do public performances that has attracted the eyes of the public. 

"Hey, yeobo. Sorry I'm late." Taemin hugged her from behind, breaking her train of thoughts. "It's okay." She whispered to him. "You okay yeobo? You seem distracted." Taemin turned her around and asked her. "I'm okay," She said. "Daddy!" Minyeon called out from the arms of her mother. "Hey baby doll." Taemin picked her from Xin's arms while Xin went to get food for them. 

"Oppa," Xin came back with a plate of food. "We can't hide this any longer. The kids. Our marriage." She said as she fed Minyeon. "The kids are starting to grow like you, especially Soohyun." Xin pouted and leaned against his broad shoulders. "I think we'll do it soon." Taemin assured her. "But, oppa." She spoke up. "It's okay, I'll go talk to him first then arrange a press conference. I don't think we should hide any longer too." Taemin comforted her.