Chapter 10!

What happens after?

"Mummy, I'm very nervous." Soohyun said as he tugged on his mother's shirt. "Don't be baby, Minyeon, daddy and I will be there to support you!" Soohyun walked into the recording studio behind his mummy. "Yeobo," Taemin said as he walked to meet his family at the lobby of the entertainment building. "Daddy!" Soohyun ran towards his dad. "Hey boy," Taemin said as he picked him up. "Nervous?" He asked Soohyun. "A little bit." Soohyun said as he signed it to his daddy. 

"Hey baby, I'm just going to run some errands arraso?" She told Taemin. "Where are you going?" Minyeon asked her mummy. "I just need to get something down the street," Xin told them. "But mummy, you promised to watch me perform." Soohyun complained. "I'll come back in time, don't worry baby." Xin said as she planted a kiss in each of their foreheads and left the building.

"Take a deep breath baby." Jam said as she carried Jaeyeon with one hand and comforted Jaeki with the other. "Umma, will I get anti-fans like appa?" Jaeki frowned and asked his mother while playing with his bowtie. "Aniyo, you won't" Jam said as she kissed his forehead. "Ohh, Soohyun, Minyeon and Taemin ahjussi is here." Jam watched as Taemin had Minyeon is one hand and Soohyun in the other walking through the entrance. 

"Yoona, could you stop crying please?" Splitz said as she talked to the almost one-year old crying baby. Splitz rocked her side to side and sang her favorite nursery rhyme. "She probably misses home." Yoseob said as he brought Yoona's milk from the kitchen. "You can tell me if you don't want me here you know Yoseob, I can just pack up and find another place to live." Splitz told Yoseob as she took the milk bottle from him. "You know that's not what I meant, but you should try fix your differences with Jonghyun hung. You didn't even let him have a chance for him to explain!" Yoseob told her. "Go home Splitz, go home." 

"Come on, we're late baby." Sarra said as she picked Woohyun up and left the house. After the appearance of Doojoon, Sarra wasn't able to rest well and has been worried that he might steal Woohyun away from him. However, Doojoon on the other hand hasn't been eating well again. He thought Sarra really forget all about him and had a child with Minho. This can't go on like this, I have to talk to her and clarify the truth. Doojoon thought as he picked up his phone and dialed Sarra's number. 

"Annyeonhasaeyo! Yoon Woo Hyun imnida!" Woohyun spoke through the phone. "Ahhh, Woohyun ah, Doojoon sensei here." Doojoon told him. "Ah, Doojoon sensei!" Woohyun said happily through the phone. "Umma's busy driving now, can I help you?" Woohyun asked him. "Aniya, just tell your umma to call me back later." Doojoon told him. "Deh, Doojoon sensei." Woohyun told him as he hanged the call. "Umma, Doojoon sensei asked you to call him later." Woohyun told his umma as he placed her phone back into her bag. 

Damn it, did I turn here earlier? Xin thought to herself as she walked down the empty and abandoned street when suddenly she out and fell onto the ground. The girl holding a bat behind her smirked and laughed evilly. Served you right for taking Taemin away from him. The girl thought to herself as she turned around and left the street. 

"Alright, we will start recording now!" The PD said as Sarra and Woohyun ran through the double doors of the recording studio. "Mianhae." Sarra said as she apologized for being late. She helped Woohyun get ready and they started recording. It's going to be my turn. Soohyun thought to himself as he rubbed his hands together nervously. Where's mummy? She promised to be here. He frowned as the PD called his name. In the end, Soohyun had to performed without the presence of his mother. Taemin did try to call Xin a couple of times but she didn't pick up the phone. 

After the recording, Taemin's phone rang and Taemin picked up the phone hoping it was Xin. He frowned when he saw the phone blinking informing him that an unknown number has called. He picked up the call and spoke to the person on the other line. "Hi, Mr Lee. We're calling from Seoul University Hospital and your wife has just been admitted." The hospital staff informed him. "Bwohya?!" He screamed through the phone. "Is she okay?" He asked them. "She's currently in the emergency room. A passerby found her laying unconscious on the ground at a street near an entertainment building." The hospital staff said. It's really her, it's not fake. He thought to himself. "Arraso, I'll be there in 15 minutes." He told the staff. He hanged the call and picked his kids up and ran out of the recording studio. 

"YAH! Taemin!" Key screamed hoping Taemin would turn back and tell him where he is heading too. , something must have happened to Xin. Key thought to himself.