Chapter 1

What happens after?

"Ah. I'm so nervous." Xin sat at the dinning table with Sarra and Jam. "Ottokae?" Sarra asked them. "How are we going to break the news?" Xin asked her fellow best friends. Jam just sat that turning the ring on her finger. "They are back!" Xin whispered loudly when she heard the front door click. 

"We're home~!" Lee Teuk shouted through the front door. He saw the girls sitting at the table and the atmosphere was kinda awkward. "Why are you guys sitting here?" He asked them curiously. "Uh," Sarra started. "We need to tell you something?" Xin told her oppa raising her right eyebrow. "Something's fishy," Kyuhyun said as he sat down on the table. The rest of the Super Junior members gathered around and waited to her them speak. 

"Damn it. Are you guys gonna speak anot?" Heechul asked them. "Uh.." Jam said, "I'm back together with Key?" She told them. "About that," Kyuhyun said, "Yes, it's all over the news and I haven't questioned you for that!" Kyuhyun said as he asked her to follow him into his room for a little chat. 

"What about you young lady?" Lee Teuk look at his sister. "You know how against I am for you to in a relationship now." He said tapping his finger on the glass top of the table. Xin swallowed her saliva down hard as she stared into space. "Uh, I…" Xin tried to mastered up her courage to break the news to her oppa. "I'm g-going out w-with t-tae-min o-ppa." Xin mumbled and stuttered at the same time. 

"I'd have to face this someday. But I don't really want to you know." Kyuhyun told her. "But like what you promised me before, I trust that you made the right choice. But remember my arms will still be open for you dongsaeng." He told her. He walked out of the room and waited for Lee Teuk and Hangeng. 

"You and Doojoon?" Hangeng asked Sarra. Sarra nodded her head and looking at the floor. "Figures." He told her while reaching out to give her a hug. "It's about time. My glad you've changed baby girl." He squeezed her and then looked at her face. "Guess, it's time to meet my brother-in-law huh?" He messed her hair. "Deh~" Sarra said. 

Lee Teuk stormed off to his room once Xin told him that. He didn't even had the strength to scream at her or questioned her. Seeing how her oppa reacted, Xin followed him behind quietly. Lee Teuk opened the door and just close it without looking who's behind him. As Xin was trying to stop the door from closing, her hand caught in-between the door and the frame. "Owwwwwwwwww!" She screamed as tears flow down her cheeks. Lee Teuk was shocked and immediately woke up from his thoughts. He rushed over and looked at his dongsaeng's hand. 

"Are you okay?" He cuddled her and rocked her gently. "I'm so sorry." He kept repeating it over and over again. "It's okay oppa." She told him to comfort him. "I need to see Taemin in person if you'd want this relationship to continue." He told her. "Please don't scold him." Xin told him with pleading eyes. "I'm not. We just need a man-to-man talk that's all." He told her. "Okay," She said as Lee Teuk rubbed her wound gently. 

 

Yeobo, Oppa wants to talk to you. - Jam

Arraso, I know already. Don't worry okay? *hugs* - Key

 

I broke the news already, he wants to see you - Sarra

Okay. Is he mad? - Doojoon 

Not really, relieved somehow? - Sarra

 

Oppa wants to speak to you tonight. - Xin 

Hmmm, okay. I'll be there. Miss you already. - Taemin

 

The girls sat on the sofa and watched the long hand reach 12 and the short hand reach 7. It's time. Xin thought as she swallowed her saliva down with her heart beating faster than normal. Ding dong deng, ding dong deng. Xin rushed to the door and peeped through the peephole then letting the person in. "Hey, I missed you." Taemin gave her a hug and the kissed her cheek. "Na do." She mumbled. 

Doojoon and Key followed behind and greeted their fellow girlfriend. "Hey beautiful." Doojoon squeezed Sarra's hand. She blushed and offered him a seat beside her. Key walked towards Jam and greeted her with a hot kiss. "Ahem." Kyuhyun coughed as they came from the practice room downstairs with Kyuhyun and Hangeng behind. 

"Hyung," They greeted them. "We're going to speak to you guys separately." Lee Teuk told them. They nodded their head while Xin and Taemin followed behind Lee Teuk to the balcony, Sarra and Doojoon following Hangeng to the carpark and Jam and Key followed Kyuhyun to the back kitchen.