secret

I won't cry no more-Lay & EXO MEMBERS

hyori went to the room of lay but when she looked at the bed, lay was gone

-"oh don't tell me he escaped??!" she doesn't even know that lay was just in the CR. lay was just finished washing his wound and when he get out of the CR he saw hyori starring at the bed(oh almost forgot.he was half because you know, his wound is near his shoulder and he needs to ^^) so he slowly walk towards hyori but hyori pulled back/ walked back because she was terrified if lay was gone. When she pulled back she noticed that she hit something. she didn't know who it is. lay hold her tight in her arms and back hugged hyori (while still half ) his husky breathing was near to hyori's ear as he is about to spoke.

lay:"~ don't worry. i'm right here~~" hyori turned and saw lay half

-"aaahhhhhhh you discusting ape!!!!!" she threw lay some pillows and lay was just laughing showing his deep dimples. when hyori saw his dimples she startled and paused because her mother got a dimple too. it reminded her of her mom and that lead her to tears. lay was confused.

lay:"oh i'm sorry i didn't mean to make you cry. i didn't know you came back so i washed my wound for awhile.i'm sorry pls don't cry.please" lay apologized its like he have done so bad

-"no. it's not that it's just........."

lay:"just what??you can share you know...please...your secret is safe with me"

-"no. i don't want to say anything!" lay pretended that he was hurt again "ooouuuuuuccchhhhh.ahhh my shoulder help mee!!!!"

-"AAAHHHH you idiot!!you won't stop do you??"

lay:"just tell me already or i will shout even more!"

-"FINE!! what a jerk! ok! it's my mom alright??!!! when i saw your dimples it reminded me of my mom!!.THERE!!HAPPY??!!!!"

lay:"really?that's good right? can i meet her?? she might be very nice. maybe if i look at her, as if i'm looking at my older sister^^ she must be so pretty too.where is she?"

-"she........she died" hyori cried and bent down on her knees. she planned to run but her sorrow puts her down. lay kneeled with her and cry with her aswell.

lay:"i am so sorry......well........she is very proud of you....because you are a hardworking person...she is lucky to have a daughter like you"

-"please..just shut up. i don't want to talk about it ok?" she immedietly stood up and walk towards the door.