the proposal

I won't cry no more-Lay & EXO MEMBERS

 

Please play this while you read :D

 

 

they were going to a place where lay and hyori first met. In the Department store. Chanyeol grabbed hyori to get her out of the limo but hyori was moving too much that chanyeol can't grab her well.

-"aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't you touch me! you KIDNAPPER!!! HELP! PLEASE!!"

chanyeol:"aaaiiiiissshhhh hyung................she's moving too much" kris carried her (bridal style) so that they can bring her inside the department store (with no one around)

chanyeol:"hey hey wait! i was gonna do that" 

They are passing at the back portion of the store because the grand opening is on front (the proposal)

-"please don't hurt me"  kris already put hyori down inside the decorated department store. kris immediately ran out of the store. Hyori immediately took off her blindfold and was completely confused. Hyori just wants to get out of this and go home. She planned to leave immedietly. She passed through the entrance door of the store. When she left the store, she saw rosepetals on the floor, food on a dinnertable for two and paper hearts placed everywhere.

-"what is this? what's going on???" suddenly lay came out and hugged her behind. Hyori was shocked

-"oh lay! it's you! what are you doing here??" lay didn't say a thing. lay smiled and pulled her towards their dinner table for two.

-"lay?? so......you were behind this all along" Now hyori get it all. Hyori get it that lay did it all.

-"Is this another date again??because you have no idea what i've been through and you couldn't just ask, not letting me being kidnapped or anything" lay still didn't say a word "can you please say something.even just a word. i felt weird"

lay:"hyori........................I love you so much"

-"aaaaaaahhhhhh me too. I love you too. so.............is that the only thing you're going to say?? i didn't meant "just a word" i mean you should talk, you know like what we always do when we have dates."   lay was down in his knees holding a red box.

-"oohhh gosh..no way" hyori was filled with tears of happiness

lay:"alright i'm gonna say something ........................hyori..............will you be my wife?"  hyori was shivering and was crying

-"wwaahhh?......I.....what is this??"

lay:"is that the sentence you want to hear?"lay smiled looking at hyori covered with tears

-"yah yixing-ah...don't make me cry.." hyori was laughing at the same time crying with tears of joy.lay smiled too.

lay:"so.is it a yes?"

-"YES YIXING!" lay cried aswell and both of them hugged each other.

EXO:"KISS!!!" the members were shouting and yelling the word "kiss". She didn't know that lay's parents and hyori's dad was there aswell, crying with so much happiness, so as the EXO members. lay almost kissed hyori in the lips but hyori covered .

-"yah! ZHANG YIXING! after the wedding mass!" lay smirked and kissed her forehead instead.