chapter 15

I won't cry no more-Lay & EXO MEMBERS

lay widen his eyes when he heard those words from hyori's mouth. lay turned facing hyori and got all confused

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-"I'll stay lay"

lay:"what?"

-"uuuhhhhh don't you get it???! i'm being nice to you all of a sudden! i'm.........."

lay:"hyori?"

-"forget it!" hyori stood up and walked away but lay grabbed her and back hugged her

lay:"don't....................don't stop........say what you want to say........i want to hear everything" hyori faced lay

-"DON'T YOU SEE? I'M GETTING COMFORTABLE WITH YOU NOW! I KNOW WE DIDN'T GET ALONG BUT YOU ARE SO NICE TO ME. YOU UNDERSTAND ME AND YOU COMFORT ME! WHY DON'T YOU GET IT??!!"  hyori punched lay in the chest while crying "you idiot! you don't get it! you don't get it at all! you are dumb!"

lay was clueles and feltwarm inside. He never expected that hyori liked him aswell. lay didn't stop hyori from punching him.

lay:"hyori....................let's start over" hyori stopped punching lay

lay:"i want to be with you...........................i love you Lee Hyori......and i want you to be mine" hyori stoped crying and lay hugged her. The EXO members were clapping behind and yelling that they finally are together.

sehun:"so..............are you a couple now??" lay smirked and hyori brought out her clueless face.

lay:"well not yet. didn't you hear?? we're going to start over. starting tomorrow"

-"what do you mean??"  lay took hyori's hand

lay:" we are having a date tomorrow"

-"date???what date???i didn't say something about dates"

lay:"YES A DATE! i f you're too excited, we can have it now"

-"aaaiiiiiiiissssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh.............tomorrow will be fine!"

tao:"alright! so hyori how about i'll take you to a store for your date tomorrow. GUCCI?"

-"aahhhhh sure but no dresses!"   tao took hyori with him so that luhan and lay can talk

luhan:"finally you did it"

lay:"lu. thanks for everything. you helped me alot"

luhan:"take it slowly ok lay? don't be in a hurry"

lay:"ok lu. i won't. i want to have a life with her"

luhan:"that's good. oh it's 7:30. we should be going to the hotel now"

************************************************************************************************************

IN THE HOTEL

luhan:"hyori! you can sleep in our bedroom if you want!"

-"aaahhhhhh it's ok i'm fine right here!"  luhan glanced at hyori "ahh i mean sure! sure! great! i would love to sleep in your room luhan!"

luhan:"good! now you are part of the family! you should call me oppah now!"

-"aa....what?"

sehun:"WHAT???...............nonononononono"

-"haha i agree with sehun"

sehun:"see?even she agrees with me"

luhan:"oh really?"

sehun:"common hyori. who do you agree. me or hyung??"  luhan glanced at hyori again

-"aahhhh i think i'll go with luhan this time."

sehun:"aahhhh!! seriously?? so i'm gonna call her NOONA??"

luhan:"yes if you must" 

sehun:"aaiiissshhh aniyo aniyo ANIYO!!!" punching luhan in the arms

luhan:"aahhh sehun-ah!! hajima!!"

-"it's okey luhan. he don't have to say noona to me"

sehun:"wwhhhoooo that's a relief!"

suho:"we should be off to bed now!"

lay:"hyori??"

-"aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..............ye...ye.........yes??"

lay:"this time you take the left side because you might fall again"

-"ahm it's ok i don't............................" hyori saw luhan glanced at her again XD "ok ok. that's a great idea. i might hurt my back again thanks!"

EXO: goodnight guys! good night hyung! goodnight dongsaengs! goodnight everyone! goodnight luhan-ah! hey baozi hyung go to bed! what do you say? goodnight lay"

the exo members were saying goodnight to each other like they always do.

**********************************************************************************************

Inside of lay, luhan and sehun's room

luhan:"alright. go to sleep guys"

sehun:"hyung! i can't sleep"

luhan:"what? we just entered our room. offcourse you can't fall asleep if your not on your bed"

sehun:"hyung! can you sleep with me?"

luhan:"oh sehun-ah! you're not a kid anymore!"

sehun:"but why do lay hyung and hyori have to sleep in one bed??"  luhan glanced at sehun, ordering him to shut up "aahhh never mind hyung! i'm a big boy now! can you just pat me in the head?"

luhan:"offcourse sehun-ah (patted sehun in the head) goodnight"

sehun:"wait! you forgot something!" luhan stopped to think

luhan:"oh yeah! (kissed sehun on the forehead) goodnight sehun-ah!"

sehun:"goodnight little lu!"

-"aawww are those guys really like this?"

lay:"hhmm yup. they are like brothers. they always go together if its our day off"

-"they might be so sad if they'll lose each other"

lay:" more than sad. alright! lets go to sleep. goodnight! hyori!" lay almost kissed hyori's forehead but hyori pulled away

-"aaaaahhhhh (pretend yawn) i'm so sleepy (just to escape lay's kiss)"