chapter 12

I won't cry no more-Lay & EXO MEMBERS

the next day, luhan was the first one who woke up and decided to go to the kitchen. when he sat on his bed he felt something on the floor.

luhan:"WAHH. wait! hyori???what the heck are you doing on the floor???"

-"oh good morning!"

sehun:"what's with the noise hyung? whaa what are you doing here hyori!"

luhan:"who did this to yo......YAH! lay! why on earth you let hyori sleep on the floor??"

lay:"wha....(rubbing his eyes).....what????hyori??what are you doing there? i let her sleep on my bed because you know its freezing there in the living room."

luhan:"can you explain to me why she end up on the floor???(getting angry)"

sehun:"hyung calm down"

lay:"i don't know. she might fell" hyori didn't hear the conversation because she goes back to sleep.

luhan:"hyori (patted hyori) its time to wake up now!"

-"what??oh...yeah (yawns) i should go to the kitchen and help D.O"

***********************************************************************************

D.O:"guys time to eat!" d.o yelled for everyone to wake up now.

chanyeol:"hhhhmmmm the smell of my bacon in the morning"

baekhyun:"what? oh you meant bacon. now i'm hearing things"

tao:"i'm so hungry. so who cooked all this?"

D.O:"hyori helped me out"

"WWWHHHOOOO"

luhan:"well the food looks absolutely beautiful and smells good too"

kai:"so where is she now?"

D.O:"oh she's in the restroom. she was talking about an instrument shop that she really want to go."

lay:"instrument shop?"

D.O:"yeah. with lots of piano she said. she said she have never been there since her mother died"

chen:"gosh that's awfull"

kris:"well guys, since today is our day off. we can go places that we want to go"

luhan:"really??"

sehun:"hyung! bubble tea!"

lay:"really? hhmmmm i'll go with someone else"

kai:"oh i bet its hyori"

chanyeol:"so are you two going well hyung?"

baekhyun:"i heard from sehun-ah that you let her sleep on your bed" 

lay:"(glancing at sehun and giving him a judgemental stare)" sehun giving out a peice sign and start to walk away from lay

lay:"i like her as a friend"

sehun:"well its not the way i see it"

luhan:"will you just shut up sehun-ah. it's none of our bussiness"

lay:"well i'm having a bit trouble with it. i want to........"

luhan:"lay, i know. can i talk to you for a minute?"

**************************************************************************

LUHAN AND LAY OUTSIDE THE PORCH

luhan:"so lay? you really like her?"

lay:"yes lu. the moment i saw her. she was different. i'm having trouble with it actually. she's hard to get. i just want her to know i like her alot"

luhan:"not as a friend is it?"

lay:"not as a friend lu. as someone special. i want her to be my............."

luhan:"your?"

lay:"i want her to be my girlfriend lu"

luhan:" (smirked) look lay. you only met in 3 days. do you think that she will agree as well?"

lay:"no lu. I will keep this up as long as i could"

luhan:"look lay. she was only here in one thing and only one thing. she's only here for the necklace. if you like her or love, then give it back to her"

lay:"yes lu. i will.that's why i'm planning to take her to an instrument shop and after that i will bring her to a museum and eat a little and that's the time i'll give her back the necklace"

luhan:"that's a nice plan. so are you planning to confess??"

lay:" i don't know. i'm very nervous. you and her are quite close so you might know her a bit"

luhan:" she might get along....so is it a date?"

lay:"well its a......i dont know"

luhan:"IT IS A DATE! haha. don't worry lay! i'll take care of everything! i'll tell the others"

lay:"wait!"

luhan:"don't worry. i'll tell them to shut up. if they don't, no dessert!"