final

I won't cry no more-Lay & EXO MEMBERS

Please play while you read :D

 

hyunjae just came from the cementary

hyunjae:"hyungs!!!i'm.................home"

sehun:"yah! stop yelling!"

hyunjae:"hyung. where's appa?"

sehun:"EXO M have a press conference in Hongkong"

hyunjae:"again?.......that must be tiring"

sehun:"wait...where do you think you're going?"

hyunjae:"in my room? where else?"

sehun:"yah! today is monday. aren't you going to buy some food?"

hyunjae:"but didn't luhan hyung told you that you are responsible for food today?"

sehun:"yah!respect your hyung! i'm your hyung! just do it will you?"

hyunjae:"aaiisshhh araseo!"

suho:"yah! sehun-ah! i think its better if you go! huh?!"

sehun:"aaiiisshhh hyung??!!! shiro!!"

hyunjae:"hhhuuhh i'll just do it suho hyung"

suho:"alright if you say so. atleast you don't act like a kid"  

chanyeol and baekhyun:"hahaha right!!"  all of them laughed while sehun was pissed off XD

*****************************************************************************************************************

hyunjae was already in front of the department store.

hyunjae:"Omma. i know its sad remembering you in every step of the way.i know i told you that i shouldn't cry no more but, i felt crying again.i remember you with this necklace that you gave m............."  hyunjae noticed a strange feeling

hyunjae:"that's strange. i felt something missing" when hyunjae checked, he noticed that his piano necklace was lost.

hyunjae:"no no no.this can't be happening!!!"  hyunjae was panicked and was looking everywhere, especially in the department store. a girl passed by and was wondering what was he doing.

"what is he doing? is he finding something?" the girl was worried but just proceed on walking when she stepped on something.

"what's.....this?...............a piano necklace? is this what his looking for?"  she directly ran over to hyunjae

"excuse me. annyeong haseyo. is this what your looking for?"

hyunjae:"bbwwaahhhhhhh.my necklace!!!!!kamsamida!!"  hyunjae was filled with joy and also the girl.the girl was smiling happily. when hyunjae faced the girl, he felt warm inside.

"NE!! because of your happiness! let's eat something! my treat! ne?" 

hyunjae:"wait2 we just met.....and......and" hyunjae's face was bright red. he thinks he already likes the girl

"really?because i thought we have met in a long time...*smiles*...i know we just met but i already felt that we're close"

hyunjae brightens his eyes

"aahhh my name is kim yoona.hello! what's your name?"

hyunjae:"i'm....i'm hyunjae.zang hyunjae"

yoona:"we should celebrate. we just found your meaningful necklace"

hyunjae:"aahh jinja?!!NE!! i'm also very hungry"

both of them were together happily.

**********************************************************************************

hyunjae didn't know that lay was already home and was watching and following him all this time.

lay:"hyori. our son....................is in love.....................can you see??i think they met in the place we first met"

**********************************************************************************************************

 

If a door closes,   another one opens.........

********************************************

hi readers!! want a sequel about yoona and hyunjae?

just comment below :3