chapter 11

I won't cry no more-Lay & EXO MEMBERS

play this while you read^^

in the restroom, hyori was all worried

-"gosh i can't show them my soft side! this is insane! but, they're too nice to me especially lay. but my necklace.uuuhhhhh"

hyori got out of the restroom and proceed to the EXO's room. when she enter she saw a homemade kimbap, kimchi and a cake. She was surprised because all of her favorite food were there on the table. hyori decided to peek each room if the members were sleeping but all of them were.

-"i can't eat this. it's not mine!"

Lay:"but it is yours" lay was standing behind hyori

-"wwwwwwwwahhhhhh! don't scare me like that. were did you come from?"

lay:"from EXO planet!"

-"yeah right! i'm serious!"

lay:"HAHA i was in the bathroom. go eat!"

-"what? that's not mine"

lay:"well it is yours. you didn't eat yet so go try everything"

-"are you serious? these are all mine? did all of you bought this for me?"

lay:"aahhh yeah! all of us bought if for you. because the manager wants us to buy food for you so we bought it!"

-"gosh! i'm starving! wait! i can't eat this all to myself! you eat too lay! so that you won't get that skinny"

lay:"ahaha. well even if i eat alot, i won't get fat" both of them eat together and tell so many stories about their family, friends back home and more.

lay:"well i think we need to sleep now!"

-"oh yeah" lay stared at the sofa that hyori was sleeping in to.

-"what's wrong?"

lay:"you'll get a cold, i will never let that happen again. you should sleep on my bed"

-"wait. how about you??"

lay:"well we'll sleep together"

-"oh sure...........wait wait wait WHAT?? ME AND YOU??IN 1 BED?? NONONONONONO"

lay:"pft.. it's like i'm going to do something bad to you"

-"aahhh no thanks"

lay:"do you want to die or something?"

-"uhh i rather die than sleeping with someone"

lay:"oh look! what on earth should i do with this necklace??" holding hyori's piano necklace

-"aaiiissshhhh don't ever drop that or i. i will kill myself!"

lay:"really? oh it almost dropped!!"

-"alright! fine!!!!i'll sleep with you.UUUUHHHHHHHHHHH" shouting towards the bathroom and lay just smirked. he doesn't want this to happen, its just he don't want hyori to get sick or anything.

*******************************************************

IN THE BATHROOM:

-"oh my gush!! ottoke ottoke! what what the heck. i'm i don't want to.......HYORI! STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT!....i will never let him touch me!hhhmmmm help me mom! if you're listening up there!don't let him touch me!T_T"

****************************************************************

hyori entered the room of lay sehun and luhan.lay is the only one who's up while sehun and luhan are asleep.

lay:"so what side are you? left or right?" actually sitting on the bed(the left side is beside the wall while the right side is open)

-"ahm i'll take the right side"

lay:"alright! let's go to bed! goodnight!"

-"aahhh yeah goodnight (getting worried)"

************************************************************************************

12:34 in the evening, hyori still can't sleep because of her situation right now XD

she wants to turn. her body is so numb now because her position was still the same (facing away from lay). she now decided to turn. she was so sleepy and closed her eyes while turning. when she turned already in her full position, hyori noticed a breathing movement near her breathing. when she opened her eyes she saw lay's face already so close to her face. she was panicked and pushed herself away. because of panicking, she brought herself down to the floor.

-"ouch ouch ouch ouch ow ow ow. that hurts! that was crazy! i should sleep here. i think this is better" hyori ends up sleeping on the floor like a real pet XD