chapter 20

I won't cry no more-Lay & EXO MEMBERS

Please play while you read >_<

 

lay and hyori have been dating for awhile now. It has been 5 years and hyori becomes softer inside.

luhan:"so until when are you gonna keep this up?"

lay:"what? what do you mean??"

luhan:"aren't you planning to marry her?"

lay:"marry?? i didn't even thought about that"

luhan:"you love each other. I think you're up to the next level."

lay:"what should i do?"

luhan:"it's ok! it's all up to me!" luhan and the other EXO members were planning for lay's proposal to hyori. In that time, hyori was with lay's mother to have a girl bond. hyori didn't know that lay's mother knew about the plan, and she is deeply excited. Hyori's father knew about it too and was in the plan aswell.

Lay's mother and hyori already finished shopping. When they got out of the mall, a limo was parking outside. Hyori didn't mind because she was waiting for their own ride. Hyori noticed something strange is going on (hyori's instinct is very sharp so when it's about surprises, she breaks it)

the mother of lay sensed that hyori was so curious of something so she's finding a way to break that curiousness of hyori.

mother of lay:"aaahhhhh hyori, i think this is dangerous (pretending)"

-"yah! I felt something strange just now omma!" from out of a sudden, someone blind folded hyori behind.

-"YAHH! AAHHH OMMA! are you okey?????" I think this is bad! I can't see!"

mother of lay:"aahhh a..aa..................oh my gush! I can't see too! I'm fine! are we kidnapped?" (pretending to get kidnapped and blindfolded)

-"help! help! can anyone hear us??!" hyori yelled out loud that the people at the mall were looking and staring at her like she's crazy but lay's mother was giving a "be quiet. don't mind us" sign behind. Lay's mother pulled hyori towards the limo.

-"wait where are we going?? Omma? Omma?" hyori was terrified and got all worried. She don't want the mother of lay to get hurt.

-"please! please! just don't hurt Omma! take me! take me instead!" she didn't know that Chanyeol and Kris was with her in the limo. chanyeol was just laughing because listening to hyori felt silly.

chanyeol:"ahahahaha! hyung, I can't take this"

kris:"idiot! she didn't know that this is just pretend. she's terrified because she thinks she's kidnapped! damn you!"

-"where are we going? wait...................I know this place!"

kris:"oh shoot! she knows where were going!"

chanyeol:"aaahhhh excuse me driver, can you turn?turn every street you can find so that she will get confused"

driver:"yes sir. right away!" the limo was going crazy. It's going everywhere, to every corner of the streets just to get hyori confused.

-"whe...........where are you taking me??!!please!stop this!"

kris:"alright! she's all confused! lets go bring her to the place."