date 2

I won't cry no more-Lay & EXO MEMBERS

Please play this when reading <3

 

 

on the following day, hyori was waiting outside of the hotel because its their date and she suddenly felt a hand right over both of her eyes, She immedietly turned and saw lay wearing his MCM bag.

lay:"so, ready for our first date?"

-"i cant say it's a date, i should say its a girl boy having fun kind of thing"

lay:"??????aahhhh...............isn't it called a date?"

-"NO! its a girl boy having fun kind of thing"

lay:"haha alright! its a girl boy having fun kind of thing or whatever you call it. so lets go?" lay grabbed hyori's hand and proceeded to a festival which where they're going to have their "date" with lots of games and food.

lay:"hyori i want you to meet with someone"

-"what? who? " hyori saw 2 elder persons and she thinks it was lay's parents

lay:"mama, baba, this is hyori"

mother of lay:"it's very nice to meet you dear hyori!"

-"annyong haseyo! aahhmm ~what am i doing?they're chinese!~ ahhhh xie xie. ~ wait was that thank you??oh shoot!~"

mother of lay:"ahahahaha she's a funny one is she? haha.it's ok dear. we can understand you"

-"ahh mianhe mianhe. hello ma'am its very nice to meet you"

mother of lay:"don't be silly  just call me Omma"

-"omma?"

mother of lay:"common! Lay told me that you are his girlfriend"

father of lay:"lay told us everything baout you dear!"

lay:"mama! baba! aaiiisshhhh" hyori was laughing hard that she almost cried.

mother of lay:"alright boys! me and hyori should go shop while both of you find some places to eat"  so the mom of lay and hyori went shopping alone.

mother of lay:"so hyori. i bet you had a crush on my son aswell?"

-"aaahhhhhhhh ehehehe ~damn it! ottoke! this is so embarrassing! i'm infront of lay's mother talking about my feelings with lay~"

mother of lay:"common don't be shy! it's just between us"

-"aahhmm well"

mother of lay:"haha its ok i won't force you. so i heard that the boys are telling you to be their pet? they are such idiots. don't mind them"

-"AHAHAHAHA...........they are actually very nice ma'am i mean Omma. they are very caring"

mother of lay:"oh that's good!.......................oh dear! i just can't help it! i just want you to be lay's girlfriend now!"

-"ahhha what??"

mother of lay:"i know this is a hard request its just that both of you look perfect together. i swear if lay will do anything bad to you i will never forgive him"

-"ah Omma Omma! no no. Lay is very kind and loving"

Mother of lay:"oh he is??aww my baby is growing up! he got it all from his mother. i just want you to be my daoughter-in-law now!"

-"ahaha what?"

mother of lay:"you know i wished to have a baby girl but instead i got a baby boy :) well it doesn't matter. i raised lay with love and he is raised well. lay is a nice ans a loving son. he is a very very hardworking person"

-"you are lucky Omma to have a son like him"

mother of lay:"and you are lucky dear. that a person like that is inlove with you. and when you have a baby soon, I want a girl ok?"

-"ahaha what?were not in a relationship yet haha"

mother of lay:"what? didn't he courted you already?"

-"ahm not yet"

mother of lay:"really? oh gosh" she directly took out her phone and called lay

lay:"oh mama! we....................."

mother of lay:"TELL ME ALREADY WHERE THAT PLACE IS CAUSE WE NEED TO TALK!"

lay:"aahmm.....aaaaaa............a korean restaurant called KIMBAP"

mother of lay:" ALRIGHT WE'LL BE THERE!" 

-"~why is Omma getting upset all of a sudden??~"