at the restaurant

I won't cry no more-Lay & EXO MEMBERS

Please play this while you read <3

 

later on at the restaurant

lay:"oh mama! hyori! you're here! mama, what's with the face?"

mother of lay:"can i talk to you in private?"

-"ahm sir?is there a problem? maybe i can help out"

father of lay:"i don't know. anyway just call me appa. so are you and lay together?

-"ahm no. not yet"

father of lay:"oh so that's why she's mad"

-"huh??? so mrs. i mean omma really want us to be together sir? aahhh appa?"

father of lay:"is it not obvious? common dear! she wanted a girl but we had a boy. but even so, she loved our son no matter what"

-"that is so nice. she is a loving mother"

*************************************************************************************************

mother of lay:"well?? so when do you have to make her as your girlfriend?"

lay:" MOM! ahahaha we should take it slowly"

mother of lay:"hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm alright! i'll agree to your decision son! common let's go to eat!

****************************************************************************************************

It was a long day that hyori was also treating lay's parents like her parents especially lay's mother. They are so close now! lay had a permission if they allow him date hyori. lay's parents didn't just agree, they are happy that lay (atlast) is having a girl.

mother of lay:"we will be going now, I think it's late"

father of lay:"you should go rest hyori"

-"thank you so much. You are so nice"

mather of lay:"oh! almost forgot! i bought you something!"  she took out a medium sized red box. when hyori opened it, she saw a sunday dress with matching shoes and purple MCM purse.

-"please. i can't take this"  the mother of lay hold hyori's hand

mother of lay:"look hyori. accept this. this is just a little gift but your love of my son is a big gift for me and my husband. please accept it" hyori looked at the box and looked at the mother of lay again and smiled

-"thank you omma" bowing infront of lay's mother

-"I will take good care of it. I promise!"

mother of lay:"i bought you that bag so that you and lay will be the same. makesure you'll wear the dress"

-"i will. Thank you again"

mother of lay:"no problem dear"

father of lay:"go take care of her! ok son?"

lay:" i will! bye baba! mama!"  all of them said their goodbyes. lay and hyori went back to the hotel.

-"your parents are very nice"

lay:"haha thanks and about the dress, are you really going to wear it?"

-"offcourse. your mom told me to, and she bought it for me so i should"

lay:"oh really? so wear it tomorrow"

-"what? why?"

lay:"we're having our date again tomorrow"

-"what? again? wait it's not a date. it's a girl boy having f................."

lay:"aaaiiiiissssssshhhhhhhh! it's a date now! you can't say that sentence over and over are you? say it shortly. hearing that makes me want to go home. let's say it's a date. say it! say it!"

-"uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fine! its a date!"

lay:"wwwwhhhhhhooooooo! lee hyori!"

-"what?"  lay hold both of hyori's hands and he moved closer that both of their foreheads were touched

lay:"lee hyori. Saranghe"

-"aaaaahhhhhh yeah sure" hyori was blushing but its a good respond to lay.