chapter 25

I won't cry no more-Lay & EXO MEMBERS

Please play while you read T_T

 

nature-landscape-benches-petals-alley-tr

It has been months, the EXO-M members arrived in seoul and already knew everything about hyori. It's a hard task for the EXO members because they should feed and do things for hyori by themselves. It's a very hard task because they are canceling all their concerts just to take care of hyori. But even so, the EXO members were trying their best to keep hyori healthy and alive. 

Hyori already got out of the hospital with her baby and they proceeded to their dorm. Lay got all worried because slowly and slowly, hyori is getting weaker. The EXO members insist to do everything for hyori.

-"guys....." watching the members go all over the place. preparing her food, some were preparing her medicine

-"guys.................aren't you tired of doing all this?"

lay:"it's ok hyori"

kris:"we'll do the sacrifice we have to save you hyori"  the hyungs Xiumin, Kris, suho, Luhan, Lay and Baekhyun were preparing food and medicine for hyori while the dongsaengs kai, sehun, D.O, chanyeol, tao and chen were playing with baby hyunjae.

**********************************************************************************************************************

It has been 5 years now and hyori............................................................................................

can't walk anymore........................................she's getting pale and weak

baby hyunjae is 5 years old now and can speak and think already.

baby hyunjae:"Omma! Omma! are you hungry?

-"ba...........baby..............I...............I'm...........Fine"

lay:"do you know what day today is hyori?"

-"wha..............what is it?" lay took out a mini cake with a candle on top

lay:"sengil chukahamnida zhang hyori"

-"it is?...................I didn't know that" all the members were singing a happy birthday to hyori

-"tha...thankyou everyone..........."

baby hyunjae:"are you happy Omma Omma?"

 

-"very very happy my dear hyunjae"

lay:"we love you hyori" lay kissed hyori on the forehead and then on the lips.

-"Ahm lay.................I want to go somewhere"

lay:"where? anywhere. today is you birthday"

-"I want to go to the department store where we met. I never visited there since our son was born"

lay:"sure hyori" lay took out the wheel chair and kris carried her. luhan kneeled infront of hyori which is on the wheel chair.

luhan:"getting better?"

-"getting all better"

luhan:"(smiled) stay strong...........ok hyori?"

-"i'm stronger than anyone"

luhan:"good (kissed hyori in the forehead) I think both of you with baby hyunjae should go alone. go have a family bonding"

lay:"that's a great idea! what do you say hyori?"

-"that's nice. but i want all of you to come with me. all of you are my family after all"  All of EXO agreed. Chen was bringing a hand full of medicine while tao and xiumin were bringing food. sehun and kai carried baby hyunjae and they're off to the Department store.

Infront of the store is a clean park. It's so clean. the grass are so green and the cherry trees are very pink. The EXO members and hyori so as baby hyunjae had a picnic there. lay was pushing hyori's wheelchair while the other are preparing their picnic.

-"lay........................can you and baby hyunjae take me infront of the department store?" Infront of the store is actually a blocked ground. It's so clean and it has bonzai trees near the store.

lay:"sure hyori" lay take hyori to the store.

baby hyunjae:"Appa Appa! let's play!"

lay:"ok alright! I'm gonna get you!!" lay and hyunjae were playing while hyori was just watching at them happily smiling.

baby hyunjae:"Appa! this is so fun! Omma! Omma! let's play too!" baby hyunjae goes near to hyori "Omma Omma! wake up!"

lay noticed that hyori was just watching at them but when he saw hyori, she was already closing her eyes, leaning her head and..........................................without life

lay:"hyori..........no.......HYORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!somebody! help us! please help us!" lay carried hyori towards the van

lay:"suho! hurry! drive! DRIVE!!"

sehun and kai was crying hard so as the other members.

******************************************************************************************************

In The Hospital

lay:"HURRY DOC please! keep her alive! please please please!!"  lay was crying hard so as the other members especially baby hyunjae

baby hyunjae:"Omma! comeback!!"  the doctor then came out of the emergency room

doctor:"she.............didn't make it..............I'm very sorry"

lay:"NO! SHE'S NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lay directly goes inside of the room and saw hyori's body covered with white blanket "WAKE UP HYORI!!! WAKE UP!!!! YOU ARE STRONG!!!! WAKE UP!!!!! ZHANG HYORI!!!!!!!!!!!"

baby hyunjae:"Omma comeback!"

luhan:"baby...............Omma............is never coming back"

baby hyunjae:"Omma! Omma! no Omma! you are fine now! the doctor healed her didn't he?"

luhan:"Omma is with your grandma now baby hyunjae"

***********************************************************************************************

At the Funeral"

lay still can't move on

baby hyunjae:"Omma? isn't omma going to wake up Appa? why is she in a box?is she going to sleep there for a long time?

lay:"Omma is leaving baby...she is never coming back"

baby hyunjae:"but................."

luhan:"come here baby! let's buy ice cream!" lay just stood there and looked at hyori's grave still crying.

***************************************************************************************************************