letter

I won't cry no more-Lay & EXO MEMBERS

Please play while you read :(

 

8 years later, it's hyunjae's graduation going to a highschool life.

Back at home,(EXO's dorm) the EXO members gave hyunjae a party

tumblr_lqcn7gOBgR1r1j1nko1_500.png

"surprise hyunjae!!!" and it was a great party for hyunjae.

kris:"ok!! picture taking time!!!" kris took lots and lots of pictures. hyunjae already knew about her mother and didn't forget a thing about her.

kris:"alright!!family pic time!!"

hyunjae:"Appa!! let's both take our picture!"

kris:"alright!! one, two.................three" kris took the pick and when he looked at what he caught, he saw hyori in between hyukjae and lay.

kris:"LOOK!!HYORI!!"

luhan:"what??"

chen:"impossible!" hyori in the picture was embrassing lay and hyukjae and was showing her eyesmile. her dress in that time was the dress before she died (the dress of what lay's mother first gave her) lay cried again and hyukjae cried aswell.

hyukjae:"Omma!!! I'm a big boy now!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

lay:"hyori............I love you so so so much!!"  lay felt a breezy air that a box from lay's cabinet was dropped.

luhan:"what's that?"

hyukjae:"Appa!! open it!" there they saw a letter, and hyori's piano necklace.

******************************************************************************************************

Hyori's letter:

 

Dear my Family,

 

     I had a great time with all of you. sorry for being a brat in the first day but I realized that all of you took care of me.

I have to tell you all what my father didn't want to let me tell everyone. My mom has a situation like i have right now. Yes! she also have a cancer which is much more dangerous than mine. Dad said he saw mom on the bed. He thought she was just sleeping but when he let mom turn around, he saw mom dead on the bed. 

I love you all so much!! For all EXO members, thank you so much for being so caring! Luhan! thanks for being there for me. you have been a great close friend. for chanyeol and baekhyun, please respect your suho hyung. sehun, take it easy with lulu ok? and for other members, I love you so so much! For my son, I love you so much dear. I'm sorry. Omma can't take this anymore. tumblr_m73dcogEsJ1rb1m4lo1_500.png

felt like dying. If I'm dead now, I will guide you and appa always. And for my dear husband, thank you for being a perfect husband. I love you more than you could ever think of.

Hyunjae, this necklace is from your grandmother. its yours now.

                                                    guys! I can see my mom for the first time!!

 

                                                                            love you all so much!

                         

 

                                                                                                                     -zang hyori <3

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Lay and all the EXO members cried

Hyunjae:"Omma I will not cry anymore......................................................................I will not let the sadness cover my heart. Omma take care with grandma."

hyori and hyori's mother were watching them, from above. hyori kissed hyunjae on the forehead and she faced lay and kissed him on the lips.

~ I love you ~

was heard from hyori, lay heard it and said

 

                     "I love you more. and i won't cry no more"

 

*******************************************************************************************************************

The song is the message of lay to hyori..........you will know how he loves hyori very much