help me!!!

I won't cry no more-Lay & EXO MEMBERS

hyori was peeking if lay was still there when she was still in the bathroom. When she knew that he wasn't there anymore, she went to the living room.

"uuuhhhhhh it's too early but i can't go back to sleep. how about i will......just roam around here. Hongkong looks an interesting place" so hyori get out of the hotel and roamed around. she was really looking forward to see each bakeries there. She wants to buy just one cake but all the bakeries were closed.

"darn it! i should go back before i.......GET LOST" suddenly she realized she did get lost. the paths are everywhere and she can't remember where she went because some stores have the same color shapes and she thinks it has the same writings too. she can't read chinese so she's having trouble with it but she understands.

Out of no where these bunch of gangsters were walking towards hyori. they were speaking chinese and she was thinking that she was being played and said some words like "hey little lady are you lost""can we play with you" they were starting to touch her and she got all mad

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!!" she punched one of these guys "oh dude! you're bleeding" "alright girly! you are being uneasy now!" one of the gangsters slapped hyori in the face which puts her down on the ground. hyori was bleeding herself too in the lip part."haha who's tough now???" the guy who said it was about to punch her but someone stopped him and punched him back. hyori was shocked because it was lay.

-"LAY!!?? wha........."

lay:"stay behind me!" lay fought these guys but they wouldn't stop. (you know it's dangerous for lay to get injured/wounded)

one of the gangsters took a metal thing (rotten)and pointed it to lay. hyori kicked the guy holding the metal but still didn't stop. When the guy tried to hit them "someone" tried to stop this gangster. hyori saw that it was tao. tao start doing his skills on them and finally thse guys stopped and ran but Kris and chanyeol were standing on their way so that they couldn't escape.

chanyeol:"hey SHORTIES! trying to get away?!"  when the bad guys turned they saw these police officers with suho, avoiding them, guns are pointing at them and try to put them in jail.

-"how did you all found me??"

lay:"i followed you. didn't you know i was also peeking at you when you were trying to see if i was still there or not. but wait, how did you guys found us??"

tao:"the door was open and i was worried if something might go wrong so I woke kris hyung, chanyeol hyung and suho hyung"

-"gosh! what a busy day!"  all of them laughed happily because of what happened makes them hyper ventilate.

suho:"common guys let's go home!"

lay:"NE! lets go..................shoot..........uhm guys you go ahead" lay noticed that his shirt was wet near his shoulder when he touched his shoulder

-"uuhh common lay can't you give a................shoot!...LAY YOU'RE BLEEDING!"

kirs:"suho call 911!"

lay:"oh no. ottoke" lay collapsed and was brought to the hospital. after an hour later, lay woke

lay:"where?? am i??"

sehun:"hyung!!!"

luhan:"lay are you feeling good??" hyori (which is sitting beside the door) looked at lay and so as lay.

-"THERE! SEE?? THAT'S WHY??FOR TRYING TO BE BRAVE AND GET THOSE GANGSTERS....WHAT WERE YOU THINKING??"

KRIS:"guys they need some privacy" exo members were leaving the room

lay:"you were saved and why are you......."

-"i don't need your help!"

lay:"i'm already wounded and you're mad?? aaahhh(hurt because of his wound)"

-"lay!" hyori go near lay as if caring for him(being worried^^)

lay:"haha see??you're worried about me.is it??" trying to laugh and hyori realized that that was just a joke.

-"YOU PEACE OF JUNK!" hyori get out of the room and walked fastly to get out of the hospital towards the hotel.

luhan:"hyori wait!"

sehun:"hyung! wait!"  luhan stoped hyori by pulling her hand towards him but sehun pushed her "distance please" sehun muttered

luhan:"sehun-ah! hyori please don't get mad at lay.hi condition is dangerous. please go easy on him next time"

-"see??don't you hate me now? why don't you just give me my necklace back so that i can go home and nothing bad is going to happen to all of you!!!"

luhan:"we don't want that to happen. and we don't hate you hyori. we like you. even if your attitude is like that, we like you because you're different"

-"wwaaaaaa" she never thought that anyone can say that to her and she thinks they're the first persons who told that to her.

sehun:"ahh yeah. we like you. as our friend! (pulling luhan closer to him)"

luhan:"hyori we should go back to the hospital now" hyori proceed to the hospital

sehun:"hyung! bubbletea???"

luhan:"sehun-ah! not right now!" sehun pulled luhan and put his hand around luhan

sehun:"gaja???"