pet here! off to Disney Land!!!

I won't cry no more-Lay & EXO MEMBERS

On the following day, The SM Entertainment were deciding for EXO to go to Hongkong Disney Land.

Suho:"guys! the manager just called me and told us to have a break and go to Disneyland"

-"so you will give me back my necklace, right?"

Lay:"NO! you will come with us!"

-"what??i mean it's invalid to bring someone with you. what if........your manager will get angry at you because of bringing a stranger...i mean is that even ok?"

suho:"yes! our manager already know you!"

-"the heck??!"

chanyeol:"yes our manager also know that you are our pet"

-"what have you done??"

baekhyun:"so you are still ours!"

***********************************************************************************************

For many hours later, EXO with their private jet got already to Hongkong. They have their first destination (HOTEL)

kris:"this suite is awesome. i have noticed that there are 4 rooms with 3 beds each."

-"still going to sleep on the couch"

kai:"but the air conditioner is facing towards the couch, aren't you going to get a cold?"

-"tsk...offcourse not"

suho:"please hyori, you might get a cold. I insist for you to sleep in our room"

kai:"our room is better!"

suho:"uuuhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!nevermind! i will let you sleep in lay, luhan and sehun's room, If you want"

-"i don't"

Lay:"Fine! you stay there if you want to get a cold!"

-"then i will!!!"

suho:"hey! LAY! APPOLOGIZE!"

Lay:"hmph...........I'm sorry hyori....it's just...i'm worried you'll get sick"

-"don't be! I won't!"

All of the EXO members proceed in going in their rooms while hyori slept in a couch in the living room.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Middle of the night 12:33, lay was going to the kitchen to get some water when suddenly he saw hyori shivering hard while sleeping its because of the

air conditioner.

Lay:"hyori? *sigh* I told you to sleep with us" (actually suho did >_<)

Lay carried her (bridal style) still shivering and put her on his bed.

Lay:"you sleep here for awhile until you woke up"  he hold hyori's hand to keep it warm and smiled at her "when you sleep you look so angelic. not too noisy and so calm. i hope you're like this"

********************************************************************************

hyoki stops shivering and woke up 3:12 in the morning. She noticed and was questioning herself why she's in a room with luhan and sehun. Luhan on another bed and sehun on the other but yet sleeping.

-"oh crap! why am i here? wait! I thought Lay was supposed to be their roommate as well?" when she got out of the room, she saw lay sleeping on the couch.

-"hey!the heck?! YAH LAY! LAY! what are you doing??aahhhh paboya!! (he must be....he saw me........shivering and carried me......) YOU PREMATURE

CHEEK!" lay woke up.

lay:"hyori?? you woke up?"

-"you're crazy!ahh paboya!!! why did you put me inside of your room??who told you huh??"

lay:"you were shivering! you should be thankful!"

-"huh? I'm..........................(trying to hide this anger)............................pet -_-  right? why not just leave me huh? because you're crazy! you should just leave me alone!"

Lay:"owners take care of their pets right? so I should take care of you. /feed you, play with you, even wash you"

-"WA WA WA WASH???wa wa wa what ddoooo you mean???" lay moves closer to hyori (which their both sitting on the couch) and ends up at the end of the couch

Lay:"yes wash~ So when it's time for your bath, I WILL WASH YOU~~" speaking with his husky voice near to hyori's ear O////O hyori turns bright red and pushed lay farther from her

-"YOU ARE SO GROOOOOOSSSSS!!!!!!!! DISCUSTING PREMATURE UNICORN!!!!!YOU IDIOT!!!"

Lay:"hey i was just kidding and it's like i'm gonna do that."

-"YOU ARE SO GROSSSSS!!!!!" hyori ran away from lay and ran towards the bathroom. Lay smirked and proceed to his room

-"uuuuhhhh he makes me sick!!!"