Friend or foe?

Chocolate Love

Seungho woke up to find himself in his room. As he sat up his hands automatically went to his head, holding both sides of it while groaning in pain. Someone came in and G.O was there, nagging at him like a mother. “You should rest more. Lie back down.” He was still in a daze and could only stare at G.O “Why are you here?” rolling his eyes at the question, he sat down on the bed “I decided that the vacation is long enough. But I come back and find you unconscious. What is she doing, exposing you to danger?” It was as if the mist was removed from his brain at the mention of her, and he wondered out loud “Was that a dream? Sumi!” he called out but there was only the echo of his voice. Seeing his friend in distress, G.O patted his back “We will help you find her. Now rest and you will feel better.” Doing as he was told, he closed his eyes and slept.

Sumi woke up to find herself being tied to a chair, with taped and eyes blindfolded. As she struggle the sound of chains hitting against the chair echoed throughout the cold and dark room. “Sumi!” a familiar voice called her name. “mmm!mmmh!” it is her father, but the tape hindered her from calling out to him. Footsteps approached her and she felt someone’s hot breath against hers. “So you are awake. Our boss is nice enough to let you and your father reunite here, and he has an offer for you.” The tape was removed from along with the blindfold. She blinked a few times to let her eyes adjust to the darkness. “If you want your father to live, be our boss’s wife. If not, he will have to die.” Glaring at the man before her, she replied calmly “I reject the offer.” His father was also shouting somewhere nearby “Sumi! Is that you?” before she can reply him, she felt a sharp pain on her arm and found that her strength was gone. Even trying to talk was difficult.

Seungho, there’s a call for you.” Seungho woke up to find that it was already nightfall, and G.O held out his phone. “Go to YaKwangDo building at 4am. Sumi is in our hands. Come alone with 10k ready.” before he can ask any questions the person have hanged up. He quietly tried to think of a plan. “Who is it?” turning away he answered vaguely “A high school friend. He wants to meet up with me tomorrow.” That was apparently the wrong question as G.O asked again “What is his name? Is he someone from our class?” giving a irritated sigh he mumbled something about a student who transferred away before chasing G.o away.

Just like he has been instructed to, Seungho bought a suitcase full of cash and hailed a cab to go to the meeting place. There, he found 4 built guys crossing their arms with sunglasses. As one of them reached out to take the money, he moved it further away from them “Let me see Sumi first.” They sighed in frustration and gesturing for him to follow them, they walked towards the lift. After stopping at the basement level the stepped out and Seungho saw a place that is not much different from a prison. He gritted his teeth in anger at the condition of the place Sumi was held captive. How can they put her here like a criminal?! Before they reached her cell, gunfire was heard and the men in front of him all collapsed to the ground, the life gone from their eyes. Standing there was Sumi, with a guy’s arms around her shoulder. The guy is wearing a black leather jacket and aimed the gun right at him.