Happy Ending?

Chocolate Love

 

It was a knife that she had aimed at Joon. Joon was distracted and he didn’t manage to doge this time. As the knife cut into the flesh of his neck he clung on to it, collapsing on to the ground and clenching his jaw to keep from shouting in agony. Sumi froze, staring at her trembling hands before rushing over to Joon. “Joon! I…I never meant to hurt you! Are you ok? Joon, talk to me!” she glanced at his face, panicking and regretting her action. Joon smiled at her weakly. “I got you to care for me, this isn’t such a bad thing after all.” He attempted to joke but pain took over after he had finished speaking. Seungho stumbled to where they were. “We have to call an ambulance.” The ambulance arrives together with the police G.O had called, and Joon was arrested at the hospital. They didn’t take him to jail as he has to stay in the hospital for a few weeks. Throughout the few weeks Sumi would visit him, talking to him and caring for him. His father came one day and explained everything to him.

 They didn’t want to tell him the truth because he was too young at that time to understand about divorcing. “That was a mistake. If we had told you about it, all this wouldn’t have happen and you won’t have to go to jail.” Mr Yang’s breath caught in his throat and he wiped the tears away with a cough “Dust is getting into my eyes.” Joon patted his shoulder, “Father, I have realised the error of my ways…I was so consumed in hatred that I did a lot of things to hurt everyone around me, including you. Being in jail is not enough for all of the things I have done to all of you. I should have been killed by you, Sumi.” Sumi shook her head furiously “Don’t say that Joon! Everyone makes mistakes, and I have always known that you are not an evil person; you were just caught up in hatred which causes you to do senseless things. You deserve a second chance like everybody else.”

He cleared his throat, looking around awkwardly “Where’s Seungho?” he grunted out, staring at his feet. A hand was placed over his and Seungho smiled down at him. “Are you ok now?” Joon nodded dumbly, guilty and ashamed to face him. “Hey it’s all over now, we don’t have to fight each other now huh?” Seungho attempted to joke and Joon broke out into a small smile “Not when my neck is like this!”He pointed at the cast on his neck. “so…brothers?” Seungho questioned, holding out his fist and raising an eyebrow. Everyone in the room was silent, anticipating Joon’s reply. “Brothers!” he hit his fist with Seungho’s with a smile and they shook their hands.

Seungho pulled Sumi to one side and bought her to the chocolate shop, the one where they first met. Forcing her to sit down on one of the chairs, he began making chocolates with a cute girly apron around his waist. She giggled as he kept on shaking his head at the oven, telling it to hurry up. Her hands were on her chin as she watched him expertly decorate the chocolates, before serving them in front of her. “Give me your hand.” Seungho took out a chocolate ring and placed it on her finger. Her eyes went to the chocolates and realised each has a letter in it. “Will you marry me?” was spelt out in each piece of chocolate. Taking a bite out of the ring, she nodded her head. Seungho pressed his forehead against hers, and whispered “Do you know why I asked you to be my bodyguard? It is so that you can be by my side.” She smiled and whispered back “You don’t have to do that now. I will be by your side no matter what.”

 

 

 

A/N : So after quite a long break from updating this story! I'm back with the ending! ^^ Yeah i know, this ending is just so mehhhh (TBH I love happy endings...I did think of giving it a sad angsty ending but I have already done enough harm to poor Joon lols xD) Thanks for subscribing and waiting patiently for my updates! I realised there aren't alot of mention of chocolate here huh...I shall change the title to something else! (any suggestions? @.@) ;) Bye!