Helpless

Chocolate Love

 

 

He didn’t know where to find them, so he went to Mr Kim’s house first. It was empty and there seemed to be no one around. Kicking the door open, he hurried in but it was empty. Next he tried the chocolate shop but the lady boss said she hadn’t seen her since a few days ago.

As he was contemplating where to go next his eyes landed on the house opposite. Walking towards her house, he could see lights shining and that make him even more certain that he had found what he is looking for. As he knocked on the door, the lights went off and suddenly there was silence. He stood outside, trying to detect any sound that is coming from the house.

Sumi and Joon were headed to Seungho’s house when Joon suddenly asked the driver to change and go to her house. “Joon?” he turned to her and smiled “I saw a car trailing us. It might be safer to stay at your house for the time being.” She nodded. Joon is her friend so he wouldn’t do anything to hurt her. That was what she thought. They got into her house and he set her down on the sofa. Joon told Sumi more about himself and she can’t help laughing at how dorky he is being, enjoying spending a good time with her friend. When someone knocked on the door, Joon’s smile disappeared and he switched off the lights. Placing a finger on his lips he looked at the peephole. It was Seungho.

“It’s the gangsters. They are here. Let’s hide in your room.” They went into her room and he locked the door. As she huddled at a corner of her room, she looked up and realised there was something wrong. “Didn’t we kill all the men? The others won’t come until the next day since the place was closed…” she inched away from Joon, her eyes widening in shock “You…you are lying!” she tried to reach the door but before she can his strong arms were around her. “sumi…”the way he whispered her name sent shivers down her spine and she struggled to get free. “Why are you rejecting me time and time again? Am I not good enough for you? Or is it because of Yang Seung Ho?” she kept quiet, afraid to upset him even further. “The next time I meet him, he will be dead. And no one can stop the two of us from being together.”

His face was too close for comfort and Sumi tried to back away from him slowly. Holding her hands in a tight grip he crashed his lips on hers, kissing her hungrily and forcing her to lie on the floor. She struggled to break free but the drug’s effect has not fully worn off. Biting his lips as hard as she could, Joon pulled away from her and winced in pain. He covered with a cloth and attacked her neck, and she found herself biting her lips to suppress the moans that threatened to come out. She started crying, feeling helpless and scared of what is happening. Joon, a friend whom she had met not so long ago but trusted is doing this to her, trying to forcefully make her his. Why is he doing this? She silently screamed in her head as the tears streamed down her cheeks. Joon paused as he felt something wet dripping onto his shirtless body. Sumi was crying underneath him, giving up on breaking free or escaping. Brushing away the tears gently, he could feel his heart tightening at the sight of her crying because of him. “Sumi, I’m sorry…but I have to do this, I have to make you mine. If not, he will take you away from me. I can’t allow that.” Sumi turned her head away and took a deep breath before screaming “Help! Someone help me!” just at that moment footsteps was heard and someone banged on the door “Sumi? Are you in there? Sumi!” kicking the door open, Seungho found them, but his happiness was short lived. Just like Mr Kim had said, the guy was up to no good. Joon was shirtless, pining a crying Sumi underneath him. He stood up as Seungho came into the room. Seungho threw a punch at his face, kicking his stomach. Before he can recover, he landed a flying kick on Joon. “Get out of here. I don’t want to see you again.” Joon limped out with a glare at him “I will be back. The next time we meet you will be begging me not to kill you.”

 

A/N : I'm sorry that Joon's like this in the story ;A; In fact i have a hard time choosing the 'bad' guy...