Deal~

All is Fair in Love and Shakespeare

I’ve finally discovered how to get you people to comment. Dish out a cliffhanger. But YAY! My commentators are baaaaaaack~)   

AN: Remember how Mintoria was eating? Well I suddenly had a vision of Heartstrings where Minhyuk ate at BoEun Noona’s treat until she didn’t have any money left… lols 


  Seohyun still had a shell-shocked expression on her face and was completely uncertain about what to do.

“Uh… um… I—“

Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong. Yonghwa froze, now only half a centimeter away from Seohyun,

“Ignore him.” Whispered Yonghwa, “Answer the question.”

Seohyun gulped but was still unable to tear her eyes away from him. “Um…”

“Excuse me! Anyone home!??? Pizza’s here.”

Seohyun’s eyes drifted to the door, back to Yonghwa’s eyes and back to the door before turning her head away.

“Hello!? PIZZA’S HE—“

Yonghwa growled in frustration and threw open the door as the poor delivery boy stumbled forward.

“Sorry, sir. Your pizza.” Said the poor teenager, slightly cowering as Yonghwa glared at him while taking the pizza boxes from his hand. As he turned around to put them down, Seohyun suddenly appeared.

“Sorry.” She whispered to the boy, pulled out a couple of bills. “Keep the change.”

Then she quickly sent him on his way.

“Here’s your money!” Yonghwa turned around an opened wallet in hand. “Wait where did he go?”

Seohyun was now innocently seated back on the couch, shrugged.

“You paid him didn’t you?” accused Yonghwa.

“And so what if I did?” asked Seohyun as she opened the box and lifted out a delicious smelling slice. “It was me who insisted we get takeout anyways.”

“But I’m the guy, the one who’s supposed to be paying.”

“Look at this society that behaves so chauvinistically. Females aren’t even allowed to pay.” Seohyun fake-sniffled.

“That’s not being a chauvinist! It’s called being a gentleman!” protested Yonghwa.

“Fine, fine, calm down. You can pay next time okay? And you were the one who was kept saying I was too passionate about rules.” said Seohyun. “This pizza is seriously really good. I can’t believe I’ve never tried it ye—“

Yonghwa had sat down beside her, a little closer than comfortable.

“So you’re saying there’s going to be a next time right?”

“Of course… ehehehe… I mean we’re friends right?” stammered Seohyun quietly.

“Now where were we before that annoying delivery boy came?” asked Yonghwa, (ignoring the friends statement Seohyun had tried to emphasize earlier)

 Seohyun reddened immediately.

“Right! Thanks for reminding me!” She said suspiciously cheerfully. “I thought of an idea as to how we could do the project. You said that there would probably be people who would decide to reenact a scene from Midsummer’s Night Dream but what if…” she paused for emphasis. “We rewrote the play with telltale lines from the original but on a completely modern stage?”

“Well yeah, I guess that would work. So it’d take place in like a high school? Or do we want it in the workforce or something?”

“I don’t know any details yet but… it would depend on how dramatic we would want it to be, right?”

“Right, but then we need to get our heads cleared up and agree on what the Midsummer’s Night Dream’s theme and all the deep stuff first.”

 Seohyun was glad he seemed to have dropped the “special boy” subject.

 (AN: Aww guys. You didn’t think I would be that nice would you? Lols sowwy^^ )

~~~~~`````

“All we need to do now is to revise the script and stuff.” said Seohyun, smiling in satisfaction.

“Yup.” Yonghwa stretched. “We did good.”

“To think I used to think you were some stuck-up, total slacker who depended upon his rich parents to stay in school or something, considering the circumstances under which I first met you.” said Seohyun. (Remember the car incident in chappie 1?)

Yonghwa snorted. “What parents? My parents are hopeless losers, In order not to be the hopeless losers they’ve turned out to be, I left and got this scholarship at one of these top schools but it’s true I don’t work particularly hard or anything.”

“You have a scholarship?!” blinked Seohyun. “But scholarships to the Royale Academy of Seoul is extremely hard to get… how can you get one without working hard?”

“Yeah, well I got it and I have to keep inside the top 10 rankings to keep it. So I keep a low profile and maintain a 7thto 9thrange working relatively easily. I mean do you know how unbelievably stupid and airheaded rich people are? I mean it’s not even a stereotype anymore. They think it’s all cool and professional calling themselves royalty and adding that phony French e at the end, but it’s so pretentious it’s sickening. All those s that just randomly follow me around and the guys are no better… in fact they’re even stupider than the girls.”

(AN: I believe that my character is being unfairly influenced by aceofspades (author of I’m a Loner)…)

“Frankly, the rich is pretty full of idiots and airheads,” admitted Seohyun. “It’s because they’re so spoiled and used to getting everything they want. In fact most of the big companies don’t even last past the 2ndgeneration. Even so, it doesn’t exactly sound to me like you really want to make your future better.” Frowned Seohyun, putting the notebooks back into her bag.  “Universities do look at your grades too, not just the school you come from.”

“I don’t have the time.” Sighed Yonghwa. “I’m taking care of myself and my little brother entirely by myself. Rarely, maybe once, I’d be lucky if it happened twice a year, the stupid parents would send a meager cheque or something.  I’ll take you home.” Said Yonghwa, as they finished packing up what everything they had worked on.

Bzzzzzt.

Seohyun reached into her pocket, took out her phone and flipped it open. 12 new text messages and 5 missed calls. Uh oh. She clicked on the newest one.

From: Sica unnie.

SEO JOOHYUN. IF YOU DON’T CALL HOME NOW I AM GOING TO CALL YOU NOW, THEN FIND YOU, THEN KILL YOU. Then resurrect you, JUST to KILL you AGAIN. DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!!?????????????

“Oh, crap. Please excuse me for awhile, Yonghwa.”

Seohyun pressed 2 and waited for the call to go through.

“SEO JOOHYUN, where the hell have you been?!!!” shouted Sica unnie.

“I’m sorry unnie, but this doesn’t really qualify as late.” Protested Seohyun.

“I know.” She could almost hear Sica rolling her eyes. “But you didn’t even tell me where you were going.”

“I had a project to work on, I’m coming back now.” Said Seohyun.

“No, no, no, no, no. My baby sister can’t go home alone in the dark. I’ll come pick you up, where are you?” asked Sica.

“Don’t worry, someone is going to drop me off.”

“Well…” Sica hesitated for a moment. “Fine. But if you’re not home in the next half an hour, I’m calling the police.” She promised.

“Okay, over-protective unnie! Bye~!” said Seohyun.

“Bye Hyunnie, and I’m serious okay? Next half and hour. ”

“Okay, okay. Bye Bye!”

“Yonghwa, I really need to get home now, so I’ll take you up on the offer of a ride.”

“Okay, sure, no problem. What about your car?”

“Sica Unnie dropped me off this morning, so I’m car-free right now.” Said Seohyun. “What about Sunwoo?”

“Oh, while you were talking, I put him to bed. Let’s hurry.”

~~~~~`````

“Thanks for taking me home.” Seohyun said shyly. “And um… I’m sorry for acting like your mother earlier.”

“It’s ok.” Said Yonghwa softly. “Not like I have a mother around to act all mother like anyways.”

“Well, Yonghwa, don’t sell yourself short okay?”

“Ugh, the Yonghwa thing is starting to get on my nerves. Can’t you call me oppa like all the other people who don’t even ask permission?”

“I’m not all the other people.” Snorted Seohyun. “You got to earn it boy.”

“Fine.” Said Yonghwa, rising to the challenge. “I’ll make a deal with you. I’ve been thinking of what you said. If I manage to stay on top, 1stin the school, by the end of this week and hold it for at least one week, my reward is the “Oppa” title and… 3 free wishes okay?”

 “Hmph, I doubt you can make it because remember, you’re going to have to go through me in order to get there.” Pointed out Seohyun, cocking an eyebrow.

“Oh don’t worry about whether or not I’ll get there, just be prepared. So it’s a deal?” He asked holding out a pinky.

“Deal~”


Lols this chappie is half the size of the other one.^^

 But it’s entirely YongSeo. xD

I’ve been so tired these days I dunno why I’m updating like crazy but I hope I get thanked for this~!

Comments people.~~~~ :)

I didn’t leave a cliffhanger this time (even though it’s the ultimate secret to getting people to comment) but please do so anyways~

Kamsahamnida  and Sarangheyo, <3

Rena  :)

p.s. I promise, the next cliffhanger, I’ll go through with it on the next chappie. Not rip you guys off like I did here >:D

lols

p.p.s. the question now is I guess... what's Yong's motive?? Is it da bet or something else??

Thaks everyone!