Chuu~

You Are My Girl

I didn't move. Internally, I was going crazy. But on the outside, I was motionless and expressionless. I probably looked like I didn't care.
He was growing panicked. "Rena?"
Still no reaction from me. I mean, was he serious? Did he really want me to wait for him? The urgency in his eyes told me yes.
But when I didn't answer, he looked crestfallen. "I see. Mianhae."
That hurt look brought me back to myself. Before he stood up, I grabbed his wrist. "Oppa!" I pulled him back down to my level. "...I'll wait."
A happy grin spread across his face. "You will?!"
"Of course." I intertwined our fingers. "I'll wait for you as long as it takes. You're worth it, whether you're Sandeul or Jung Hwan."
His smile grew wider. "Like I said before, you're special."
But before I could respond, he let go of my hands and cupped my face. Gently, he pulled me closer to him. Then his soft lips met mine. Our kiss lasted no longer than 5 seconds, but it was sweet.
He pulled away and looked in my eyes. "Rena..." He whispered.
A movement in the corner of my eye caught my attention. When I saw what it was, I felt like an idiot. We had forgotten about the camera man.

"Are you crazy?!"
"Did you see fireworks like in the movies, hyung?"
"You should've been more careful, Sandeul-ah."
"Congratulations!"
While the members spoke to me, I just sat in my chair, staring at my hands.
"Are you listening to me, Sandeul?"
I sighed. "Yes, Jinyoung hyung."
"What were you thinking?! No, you probably weren't thinking, were you? Aish, Sandeul-ah, what are we going to do with you?"
Baro placed a hand on his shoulder. "Yah, hyung, calm down."
"No," Shinwoo spoke up. "He's right."
"But he loves her! Does it really matter that much?"
He nodded. "Sandeul didn't think about what kind of consequences this could bring upon us. Because of his foolishness, we all might be affected negatively."
The room became silent as we all thought about what trouble might be awaiting us. I felt really stupid. But I was caught in the moment. Somehow, I think it would've been wrong not to kiss her. Either way, I made a mistake.
"Pabo." I whispered to myself.
"Do you really love her, hyung?" Channie looked at me questioningly. I gave him a small smile and nodded. "Then I hope she's worth this trouble!"
I hung my head. "She is, Channie. I know it."