Three

I Am Sorry

Junhyung POV

I am waiting in my room with Doojoon and Yoseob. Waiting for the representor from Crown Corp.

Someone open the door.Reveal a man with red hair in a black suit. His two partners come in. I stunned. Immediately we stand up.

"G-Gikwang? D-Dongwoon?" Yoseob stuttered. Their expression didn't seem to shock. They just smirk.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jang Dongwoo imnida." The red hair boy said. And smirk.

"Lee Gikwang imnida." He smirk. His eyes smile is gone.

"Son Dongwoon imnida."  They walk towards us and shakehand with us. I gulp and said

"Sit." Just that come out.

"Oh Kiki,Woonie. It is a long time we didn't see you." Yoseob said. They nodded ans smirk.

"Yup. Loooong time. SInce Hyung's death." Dongwoon said while look at me. They are still angry. Dongwoo just smirk.

"W-Why did you come?" Doojoon said.

"We have meeting here remember?" Dongwoo said and smirk . I nodded.

"Why do you want to sell your share to us?" I ask.

"We want to expand our bussiness. I heard Diamond Corp is one of the best company in Korea." Gikwang said coldly. He is not three years ago. Before Hyunseung's death. He and Dongwoon is softer before.

"20% each of you?" Doojoon said. They nodded.

"It means you are the biggest share holders in this company then." Doojoon said.

"That is what we want. If your company having problem,we can help you. I heard you and your wife have other branch of your OWN company. Not including Yong Junhyung-SSI." Gikwang said.

"Don't worry. We have another company in States. And I am sure you can help us if we having problems. Beside. Your two friend want to invest in our company. Right Doojoon-ssi." Dongwoon said. I widen my eyes. I never know about this. Doojoon nod his head.

"Why you seems too shock Junhyung-ssi. You didn't even know about this?" Dongwoo said and smirk.

"No. I know about this. I just never agreed about this." I said. They look each other and smirk. I can't stand this smirk thing. Oh God. This three like to smirk a lot huh. We continue our discussion with a lot of smirk.

 

Hara POV

I waiting for representor from Crown Corp in my office. This is secret meeting right. Someone opened the door and walk towards me. Wow. The man look so charming and attractive. He has red hair. His eyes is so beautiful. His Adam's apple is so gorgeous. Wow.

"Miss.Miss~~" He said while waving his hand in front of me. I come back to reality. He smile to me. Owh! So charming!

"Miss. Are you okay?" He said. His voice is so so so sweet. Sweeter than Junhyung Oppa.

"I-I am okay. By the way, I am Goo Hara." I said and shove out my right hand.

"I am Jang Hyunseung." He said and smile. He shake my hand back. We sit and start our discussion.

"Erm. Mr. Jang,I want to thank you so much cuz willing to invest in my company. My company is having so much problem right now." I said.

"Owh Miss Goo. Please don't be too formal with me. Just call me Hyunseung Oppa. Or Oppa." He said and give his smile. I blushing so hard.

"Oppa. Why did you seem so interest want to investing in my company?"

"I want to help you. It is not wrong right." I nodded and blushing.

"How much?"

"20% of my profit."

"Ah neh." I said.

"Is it not enough?"

"A-Ani. It is more than enough." He smile. Oh God. This angel like to smile a lot. Not like Junhyung Oppa. We continue our discussion with a lot of smile and blushing.

Noone POV

"We end this meeting here." Doojoon said.

"Junhyung-ssi,take care of yourself huh." Dongwoo said and smirk. They lost from Junhyung's sight.

"I thought the Jang one is Hyunseung Hyung." Yoseob said.

"How come someone is dead can alive back." Junhyung said.

"I never knew you want to invest! I never knew our company is having problems! I never knew! How could you Doojoon! That is why they want t help us?! You seek for it!" Junhyung scream.

"What is your excuse Yoon Doojoon?! Tell me!" Junhyung yell at Doojoon.

"I don't ant you to worry. I never thought they will mention about this." Doojoon said.

"You knew the person is Dongwoon and Gikwang! Why you want them to help us?! You knew they still angry and hate me!" Junhyung scream again.

"Yong Junhyung! I never knew the person is Dongwoon and Gikwang! What I know is when our company is facing bankruption,there is someone call me said that he is from Crown Corp! He want to help us! That is why I want they to help you. Eventhough we have another company,but we still have to seek for help! You know that Yong Junhyung! I want to save this company! This is our first company. I love this company. Please Junhyung." Doojoon scream at first but it become slow and slower tone.

"Forgive me. They willingly to help us. They have forgive you. They act like a proffesional. You have to do that too." Doojoon said.

 

Without their acknowledge,there are another three person that seems so happy hearing they quarrel.Smirk firmed at their lips.

 

Meanwhile Hara.

"We end this meeting here okay." Hyunseung said and Hara blushing again.

"You always blushing when I say something." Hyunseung said and touch Hara's cheek. Hara's cheek burning like crazy right now.

"A-Ani. I never b-blushing." Hara stuttered and Hyunseung laugh.

'What a melodious laugh' Hara thought.

"W-What is so funny?"

"You can't lie to me Hara. I know you like me right?" Hyunseung said.

"N-No."

"Nevermind eventhough you like me. Or. Love me. I am single and available you know." Hyunseung said and cup Hara's cheek and forehead.

"If you confess to me,your lips and my lips will touch." Hyunseung said and walk away. Hyunseung turn around and see Hara blushing like crazy. His smirk appeared. He mumble that no one can hear.

"I will make you be mine and make two of you suffer. Pay the price Goo Hara." He said and walk away.

"OH JESUS! I FALL IN LOVE WITH OPPA!" Hara scream.

"But,what about Jun Oppa? Never mind. I can be a two timer. But,I didn't remember his name. I only remember his surname. Jang what? Never mind. I will found it out when we met again." Hara mumble to herself.

------Lunch Time--------

"Hara,meet me at B2UTY Cafe like always." Junhyung said through his phone. Hara rolled her eyes.

"Yes Oppa. I will." Hara stated coldly. "He always instuct me to do this and that. Not like Oppa. He is cold." Hara mumbled after she hang up the phone. She straight to B2UTY Cafe.  And sit where Junhyung are.

"What do you want to eat? This time my treat." Hara said. They ordered their brunch and eat in silence. Hara is still with his not-knowin-name- Oppa and Junhyung still with his company. Sometimes Hara giggle to herself and blushing alone. Make Junhyung think she is crazy.

"What are you happy for?" Junhyung ask coldly.

"N-Nothing. I remember about my meeting just now. With representor from Crown Corp. His chairman is a kind person. He likes to..."

".........Smirk a lot. He is more devil than I thought. The Jang master." Junhyung cut Hara off make Hara pissed.

"Oppa. It is not that. He likes to smile a lot. He is kind. Oppa wegurae?" Hara said.

"Whatever it is I don't like him." Junhyung said.

"Whatever suits you Oppa." Hara mumble so that  no one can hear it.

- - - - - - - - - - -

How about this chap?? Is it good?

Hope all of you can subscribe. And if something wrong please comments.

Hope haniz4Dprincess saw this fics.

Guys~~This is for you. Read it okay.

 

Prince D for all my readers and subscribers and my Princess H.

Love you~~~~