Eleven

I Am Sorry

Junhyung POV

I pick his file.  Jang Dongwoo also here. I wonder what this bastard doing here. When I hand his file,I saw his face. Our eyes met. Oh God. Is it him?

"Hyung!" Dongwoo said.

"Jang Hyunseung?"I ask. I know he is holding back his tears. He stand up. Our eyes met perfectly. Please. Is this dream?

"You......." He said. His voice. It is him. I pull him into my embrace. I miss his scent. Oh My God. But,he struggle to let him go. I release my hug.

"What are you trying to do?" He ask with his cold voice.

"Seung,don't you remember me?I am your boyfriend. Junhyung. Seung!" I said. My tears falling. So much.

"Boyfriend? You are bastard. And...." He lean closer to my ears.

'You are a murder." He whisper and walk away with Dongwoo. I stunned. Why did he call me murder? I walk until i bump into Hara.

"Oppa. Why are you look sad?" She ask.

"What Hyunseung and Dongwoo do at your office?" I ask

"We have discussion. They are from Crown Corp."

"Crown Corp?" I ask. She nodded.

"Do you have Hyunseung's number?"

"I have. You want?" I nodded.

Wait. It is 01********"

"Thanks Hara. I got to go. Annyeong." I said and leave her. I should met with Doojoon.

 

Hyunseung POV

I can't hold my tears anymore. Seeing him make me angry and sad at the same time. Dongwoo drive my car as I don't want to.

"Hyung,are you okay?" Dongwoo ask.

"I am not Dongwoo. Why he have to appeared now?" I ask with my cracking voice.

"Hyung,let me take you to a place." He said I just nodded. I can't see anything as my tears fill my eyes.

"Hyung we arrived." He said and take me out of the car.I can see Seoul from here. It is a hill. Nice hill.

"Hyung,cry. Cry as much as you want." He said. I cry. Cry a lot.

"Wae?! Wae?! Why Yong Junhyung?! Why I fall in love with you?! Why?!" I scream and collapsed on the ground.

"Wae?" I whisper. Dongwoo hug me.

"Hyung!"

"Dongwoo,I hate him. I want to kill him. I want to kill him." I whisper at Dongwoo.

"Hyung,I know. We will make him suffer. We will Hyung. We will." Dongwoo whisper at my ears. My head throbbing. I feel my world spinning. I look around. My sight blur and turn black. What I know is I hear Dongwoo call my name.

 

Dongwoo POV

I panick when Hyung faint suddenly. I call Dongwoon and Gikwang. I shook Hyung's body

"Hyung! Please wake up." I felt his forehead. He is burning. Gikwang and Dongwoon arrived.

"Hyung!" Dongwoon said and approach us. He takes Hyunseung's body and hug him. His tear falling down.

"Hyung! Don't leave me." Dongwoon said.

"Guys,I think better we take Hyung to hospital." Gikwang said.

"No. Hyung didn't like it. We just take Hyung to mansion. Please." I drive Dongwoon and Hyunseung Hyung. Gikwang take his car.

When we arrive our mansion,we carry Hyung to his bedroom.

"Dongwoo,Doojoon has know about us."

"What?" I shout.

"He do research Hyung. He has know about this." Dongwoon said.

"We met Junhyung just now."

"What?!" They shout.

"Shh! Hyung will awake.Yes. We bump into him just now. He look too shock. And sad." I said in low tone.

"Hyung,we will discuss this matter when Hyung is awake. Let Hyung rest." Dongwoon said.

"Let me take care of him." Dongwoon said. Me and Gikwang lef the room.

"Gikwang Hyung,don't you think Hyung and Dongwoon is hiding something from us?" I ask.

"I notice it. Since the day Hyung passed out. Nah~ Don't think too much. We have to think about our secret now. We will proceed the plan soon. Junhyung have to broke down. He will." Gikwang said and walk away.

'Junhyung,why must you hurt Hyunseung Hyung? He is innocent. Yong Junhyung. Just wait and see. You will get it from me. MY REVENGE!' I thought in my mind.

 

Junhyung POV

I stopped at Doojoon's table and saw he is thinking until doesn't notice me.

"Doojoon." I said. He come back to reality.

"Junhyung." He said.

"Why did you want to meet me at Cube Cafe instead of B2UTY Cafe?" I ask.

"I just meet with Gikwang and Dongwoon just now." He said. I shock.

"Doojoon. I met Hyunseung just now. He still alive. He didn't dead." I said. Doojoon didn't shock at all. He just chuckle bitterly.

"Yah! Say something." I said.

"I know about it Junhyung. I met him too. Yesterday. At hospital."He said

"You met him? At hospital?" I ask.He nodded.

"Why you didn't tell me?" I ask

"If I tell you,they will hurt Yoseob. I am scared." He said.

"Wait,what is he doing in the hospital?"I ask. As his boyfirend. No. I don't know what is our status now. I am worried.

"How do I know. I don't even get to ask him. He is so cold."

"Doojoon,just now,he said to me that I am a murder. Did I kill someone before this?" I ask

"Yah. How many girls you ?" He ask.

"I don't know." I said.

"Think. Think the girl that you make they preg and died." He said. I think. Ah! I remember. Just one person that preg and died.It is for revenge

"I remember. It is Jang Nara. I make her preg and she kill herself. But,it is according to my revenge. My mother died because my father wants her mother. And,my father been arrested. But it is his fault." I said. I never like my father. He is bad.
 

"Her surname is Jang?" He said. I nodded.

"How many siblings did she have?"

"Erm. 3. Two girls one boy."

"Boy? Don't you think?"

"Think what?" I ask. Still confuse.

"Your family and Hara's family ruin Jang Wooyoung's family. Your father and Hara's father kill him. Your mother kill Jang Wooyoung's wife. Then,you kill Jang Nara. You fell in love with Jang Hyunseung. Hyuna kill him. He ran away and come back here. With Gikwang,Dongwoon and Jang Dongwoo. Your company having bankcruption AL OF SUDDEN! .All of the case involve Jangs family. Jang Wooyoung,his wife,Jang Eunjung,Jang Nara and Jang Hyunseung. If you think about it. Jang Wooyoung maybe Hyunseung's father. Jang Eunjung maybe his mother. Jang Nara maybe his sister. Jang Dongwoo maybe his brother or cousin. You are a murder. Jang Nara kill herself because ashamed. Hyunseung know about that and kill you a murderer. Maybe he wants to take a revenge on you." Doojoon explain

"But he loves me." I said.

"If he loves you,he will never call you a murder. If he loves you,he will trust you. He know you have changed. And,his family destroy your family." Doojoon said in angry tone.

"Why did you tell me this." I ask

"Because,they have changed. They are not our friends. They are our enemies, They thretened me to hurt Yoseob if I tell you about them. They are not like before"

"But,I love Hyunseung." I said.

"Don't you remember? How worst are you when Hyunseung gone? You almost crazy. When he come back,he ignore you and call you murderer. Stop it." Doojoon said.

"I will think about it." I said. Me and Doojoon stand up and seperated to our own way. He go to his Seobi. And me,to my mansion.