Nineteen

I Am Sorry

Noone POV

"What did the doctor means by bone marrow Doojoon Oppa?" Hara ask to the crying Yoon Doojoon.

"Yes. What do you mean by that?" Yoseob ask too.

"Y-Yoseob,H-Hara,J-Junhyung. He suffer. It is stage three already."

"What do you mean?" Yoseob ask softly.

"Leaukimea. S-Stage three." Doojoon said and cry. Yoseob and Hara cry too. They spend their times in tears. After that they sit beside Junhyung in the ward.

"I am happy seeing he sleep. His face look so peace." Hara said. Doojoon smile. Yoseob fell asleep in his arm.

"You know,he is so sorry about that." Doojoon said. Hara smile a bit.

"It is my fault too. My family's fault. My father and Hyuna. I am guilty actually. Towards Hyunseung Oppa. Poor him." Hara said.

"Me too. It is not your fault. It is about your family. But,Hyunseung can't do this actually. They should stop this." Doojoon sigh.

"Junhyung is at fault too. He shouldn't done that to Nara.. Our father's fault but Hyunseung got it all." Hara said

"That is right. They both are stupid. Fighting for stupid things. I think,I want to meet Hyunseung tomorrow.I want to ask for his forgiveness for Junhyung behalves." Doojoon said.

"Can I tag along I.... Felt guilty.... Too.." Hara said slowly. Doojoon smile.

"Of course you can Hara. I think you should" Doojoon finish the sentence with slight smile. Hara reply the smile.

Bang!

Jaejoong slam the door hard until Yoseob wake up. Junhyung's stir in his sleep but he didn't wake up.

"What was that for? You waking up My Seobie and Junhyung." Doojoon said. Hara just chuckle. Jaejoong bowing several times while say 'sorry'. Yoseob just blink cutely.

"I have a good news actually." Jaejoong said. Doojoon and Hara's face lights up. Yoseob as sleepy he is continue his sleep.

"What is it?" Hara ask.

"Junhyung will be on surgery tomorrow. That is why,I need you to sign this." Jaejoong said and pass Doojoon an agreement letter. Doojoon sign it quickly. When Doojoon want to hand back the letter,he saw Jaejoong's eyes full of tears. His eyes look at the letter. When Doojoon put it on Jaejoong's lap,a tears fall down from Jaejoong's eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Doojoon ask. Jaejoong shook his head.

"I am just too happy. There is someone who wants to give a part of his bone marrow to Junhyung." Jaejoong said and wipe his tears.

"Ah! Who is that person? I would like to meet he/she. I want to thank he/she." Doojoon said.

"The person is 'he'. Although he can die,but he willing to do that surgery. Because he felt guilty and love for Junhyung." Jaejoong said and leave Doojoon and Hara dumbfounded.

"What did he mean?" Hara ask.

"I don't know. Just wait for tomorrow." Doojoon said. Hara and Doojoon drift to sleep with pray. Pray for Junhyung's safety.

Meanwhile Hyunseung

"Hyung must come home safely neh?" Dongwoon said. Hyunseung nodded.

"Don't let them know. I don't want they to hate Junhyung more." Hyunseung said.

"But,if you love him,why did you seek revenge?" Dongwoon ask.

"Because I feel the hatred that time. He... He is innocent. I know. H-He still love me. I must return back everything to him. But... Not now." Hyunseung said.

"Never mind Hyung. Survive neh?" Dongwoon said and drove his car to hospital. They saw Jaejoong on their way to Jaejoong's room. Jaejoong lead them to a ward.

"You will stay here ok? The surgery is on 9.00 a.m. But,I will move you to the theatre on 8.30. I don't want they know about this." Jaejoong said. Hyunseung nodded.

"I will stay here with Hyung. Is it alright?" Dongwoon ask. Jaejoong smile and nod.

"Sleep you need to rest." Jaejoong said and walk away.

"Hyung,please survive. I know,it is risky for you because it is worsening. That blood clots. It have been three years it inside your head. I...." Dongwoon can't finish his sentence. He use his palms and cover his face. Hyunseung smile and patted Dongwoon's head. He pull Dongwoon into a hug.

"You have to be strong. Then,I will survive. Even if I die,Junhyung still have my bone marrow. I will live in him. You don't have to worry neh? I promise you. I will be fine." Hyunseung said to Dongwoon.

They let the tears flow down. Flow down like rain. That brings along their pain. Their unbearable pain. The pain that they keep for such a long time. They let it flow down. And suddenly,the snow fall. Inside the window. They saw beautiful snow. That can bring back their happiness. That is their wish. They smile when saw the snow. Eventhough their happiness just for awhile,they still can have it. Before everything turns black. They hope they see white colour. Colour of happiness.

- - - - - - - -

You want Hyunseung to die or not?

You can mention it on comment.

And I will think of it.

:)                            Prince D