The Letter

I Am Sorry

'You hurt him'

'You make him suffer'

'He will die because of you'

'You kill his family'

'You make him sad'

'You deserve die'

Panting hard,Junhyung wake up from his nightmare. There,he saw Geurim,Gikwang,Dongwoon,Dongwoo,Doojoon and Yoseob say those words to him. While Hyunseung is lying on the floor. Lifeless with blood al over his body. A tears fell down from his eyes. He hug his knee and cry his heart.

"I Am Sorry Hyunseung-ah. I Am Sorry." Junhyung whisper. He look up at the clock. It is 7.10 morning. Usually Yoseob and Doojoon will come and make him breakfast. He take bath and prepare himself. He watch TV at living room until someone ring the bell. He go get the door and saw no one but a pink envelope. He take it and take a look at its sender name.

Jang Hyunseung

He put the envelope on the couch.

 

Junhyung POV

I stare at the pink envelope. I open the letter that I receive. From My Love. My Seungi.

 

Jun,do you love me? I know you didn't right. After what I did to you.

After I make mess in your life,I know you must be hate me right?

I just want you to know that I love you. I don't want to do it.

But,the hatred make me do it.

 

Tch. What are you saying Seungi. I never hate you. I never blame you. I deserve it.

 

Jun,did Hara hate you? If she does,please forgive me. If she not,please say to Hara that I am sorry.

I am sorry. The incident before is not her fault. But,'she' is Hara's sister.

I am so sorry.

 

Never mind Hyunseung-ah. Hara didn't mad at you and she didn't hate me. She has live happily now. I know about that. I am sorry too. I didn't stop 'her'.

 

Jun,if you have read this letter. I hope you will forgive me and let me go.

Don't find me and forget me please.

 

I take a glance at the envelope. From.............Hospital. It can't be. It didn't worse right?

 

Jun,one last time I say this to you. I Love You.

                                                                                                                                                      Your Ex-Boyfriend

                                                                                                                                              Jang Hyunseung

 

Seung,you can't leave me. It didn't worse. It have been three years. It didn't worse. Again,tears falling down.

I look at the address again to make myself clear. Easy. Seoul Hopital. The place I always go.

I have made up my mind. I take the key car and drove to the Seoul Hospital

 

Gikwang POV

We are discussing about random things. But there is no laughter. Even a smile. There is no chit-chat between us. Only silent fill the room. My phone ringing.. I can feel my lips curve a smile. I have missed the caller so much.

Son Dongwoon

I pick it up.

"Yoboseyo." He said across from the phone. A tears fell down.

"Dongni. I miss u."

"I miss u more." He said.

"How are you?" He ask

"I'm fine. You??"

"Just fine."

"Hey,can you do me a favor?" He ask me again.

"What is it?" I ask.

"P-Please return all of Junhyung's money. Put it in his account."

"W-What? Why?" I ask.

"Please just do it. It is Hyunseung Hyung's request."

"I knew it. But why??" I said again.

"Just do it Kiki. Don't ask me anything." He said.

"Okay. But,both of you will some back right?" I said.

"That. I'm not... Sure. But,I Love You so much. I Love You. Really."

"I Love You too." I said and he hang up.

I frown for awhile.

"Hyung,what is it about? Whose calling?" Dongwoo ask.

"Is it Hyunseung Oppa?" Geurim ask this time.

"It is Dongwoon."

"What did he say? H-He will come back?" Dongwoo said.

"I-I feel something is not right. I-I must go to Korea now."

"Hyung wait! What about Geurim?"

"I will go with you. Lets go with our private helicopter."

"We must get there soon." I said.

'Please be fine.' I said in my heart.

 

Junhyung POV

I saw the nurse at the counter and walk to her.

"May I know where is the patient named Jang Hyunseung?" I ask.

"Wait for a minute sir." She said and checking her file. After awhile she look at me.

"It is 310 ward and it is on the third floor." The girl said to me. I ran to the elevator and quickly push the button 3. When I arrive,I quickly look after 310 ward.

And luckily,I found it. There,I saw the most beautiful creature ever. My Hyunseung.

He is drinking tea with Dongwoon. The weird thing is,Dongwoon also wear the same cloth as Hyunseung. They smiling and laughing. Hyunseung just sit on the bed while Dongwoon is beside him. I curve a smile. I open the door immediately. Hyunseung and Dongwoon shocked. Dongwoon stand up and Hyunseung look away.

"I leave first Hyung." Dongwoon said and walk away.

"Why you come here?" Hyunseung ask without looking at me.

"I receive your letter." I said and smile.

"P-please go." Hyunseung said.

"I don't want. I want to be at your side." I said

"I hate you."

"I know you love me." I said. I can see tears coming out from his eyes.

"You have disease right? Tell me Seung." I said. He shook his head and turn his head to me.

"Even if I have it,why do you care?" He ask.

"I care. Because I Love You. It is the incident three years ago right? Tell me." I ask.

"YES! IT HAPPEN BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU NEVER CHANGE! I HATE YOU JUN! I HATE YOU! I HAVE LOST MY ABILITY TO WALK AND NOW! I JUST HAVE ONE WEEK LEFT! EVEN IF I DIE,I STILL LOVE YOU! I HATE TO ADMIT! BUT YES! I LOVE YOU! Please go now!" He scream at me. I fell on my knee. Tears coming out too. He lost his ability to walk because of me. How cruel I am. I am too cruel.

"Please forgive me. Give me second chance. Please. I beg you." I said.

"I'm tired already." Hyunseung said. I stand up and hug him. He didn't struggle.

"I Love You."

"I Love You too Jun."