Sixteen

I Am Sorry

Noone's POV

Its been a week since Yoseob and Hyunseung discharged from hospital. Hyunseung attend Yoseob's child funeral. But,he just watch from far. He felt kinda sad too. This is not a part of his plan. But it is true. Fate playing with them. Hyunseung let his brother settled up what Crown Corp have to do. Diamond Corp have broke down slowly. But,it still working until,

Gikwang barged in with Dongwoon and Dongwoo. They walk towards Junhyung's office and barged in.

"Leave this building." Dongwoon state coldly. Junhyung and Doojoon widen their eyes.

"Please don't do this to me. I beg you please." Junhyung beg at Dongwoon's feet. Doojoon just stood there. Seeing his friend begging.

"What do I care you little er? You do all those pain. You deserve this." Dongwoo said while grit his teeth.

"Please don't do this. I have nothing now. Please." He said and cry.

"I AM SORRY. But,we have documents that states,this company is no longer yours. You can't complete your project. Like Crown Corp will do. Now,leave this building. Your staff,will be thrown up. Our staff will come here." Dongwoon said.

"Please. I beg you." Junhyung said. Doojoon who didn't stand seeing the pain,take Junhyung by shoulders and stand him up.

"We are sorry after what we do wrong. We will leave." Doojoon said and bring along struggle Junhyung with him.

"We can't leave that building.It is ours" Junhyung said.

"No! It is no longer ours. It is Crown Corp's now. They took our company.You have nothing now," Doojoon said and hug Junhyung.

"Why must they start to falling apart now?" Junhyung ask. Doojoon shook his head. They go to Junhyung's mansion. They saw some men surrounded Junhyung's mansion.

"What's wrong sir?" Doojoon ask a man.

"Are you the owner of this mansion?Yong Junhyung?" The man asked.

"No, He is." Doojoon said pointing to Junhyung that is beside him.

"Oh. I am Lee Chansung. This mansion,your father didn't pay for this house since two months ago Mr Yong. And,we have right to take back this house. There is someone that already bought this mansion as you didn't pay for it." That man said.

"I-I never know anything about payment. What are you talking about?" Lee Chansung look at Junhyung with weird expression.

"Owh. Sorry. But,your father make payment using your company's money. And,I know about your company condition. And,someone have bought this house. I hope you can move all of your things from this house." Lee Chansung said again.

"Can you give me some times?" Junhyung asked.

"We are sorry Mr. Yong. But,the buyer want to move in this mansion the day after tomorrow. They have paid for this mansion." Another man said.

"We can help you move the things out. Mir will help you with the things. Right Mir?" Lee Chansung said and look at Mir(Another man) that is beside him.

"Thanx Mr. Lee. But,can we know who is the buyer?" Doojoon ask.

"Owh. The person is Jang Hyunseung-ssi and Jang Geurim-ssi." He said. Junhyung clenched his fist. He dragged Doojoon. He drive until they arrived at XXXX Department building. He barged in to Geurim's room and saw Hyunseung and his bro laugh. They shocked when saw Junhyung. Junhyung walk towards Hyunseung and punch him.

"You ing bastard! I loved you and this is how you repay me!" Junhyung grit his teeth and punch Hyunseung. Hyunseung didn't do anything. No one can stop Junhyung. They been punch too. But not as hard as Hyunseung get. Doojoon take Junhyung by his shoulder and punch him make him fall.

"Stop it Junhyung! Accept the fact that we have lost in this battle!" Doojoon scream at Junhyung.

"We have lost Junhyung. It is because your own fault! Why must you take revenge on Nara when actually your father started all of it first? Enough!" Doojoon scream. Gikwang and Dongwoon help Hyunseung. Hyunseung wipe blodd that coming from his nose. Junhyung kneel down. He is crying. Geurim and Hyunseung look at him with their hurtful eyes.

"Why you do this to me Hyunseung?" Junhyung asked.

"You should ask yourself first. Or maybe your late ing father. Why must he kill my father? Why must your mom kill my mother? IN FRONT OF OUR EYES! You feel the pain right? When your company broke down. Your heart shattered right? But it is not worth yet. My father,mother and sister died because of you MR. Don't you know how I feel. Now,you are killing me too Yong Junhyung-ssi." Hyunseung said with teary eyes.

"And do you enjoy suffering my brother that much? He ing love you. But you,inlove with his murder sister. Goo Hara. You are the best. Using her for your own good. Using my brother for his body. Using that girl for money. Using MY FAMILY! FOR REVENGE!" Geurim said mocking and angrily.

"I hate you Yong Junhyung. Save your energy Junhyung-ah. You are weak right now. You know,better you go to hospital now. Maybe,you will be a goner like your father too. But,you died in other way. In smooth way." Hyunseung said. Junhyung shocked.

"H-How did you know?"

"I know. You need bone marrow transplant. Just go from here. It is good enough that I give you a chance to die smoothly." Hyunseung said. All of them shocked. Doojoon drag Junhyung outside. Hyunseung collapsed on the floor. He cry......Again.

"Oppa. Please be strong. I know you still love him. But,how did you know?" Geurim ask.

"The doctor said to me. He is suffering Leaukemia stage 3 Geurim-ah. And,my bone marrow. It matches him. What should I do now? I hate him. But... I don't know."

"Follow your heart Oppa." Geurim said and hug her brother.

 

Junhyung side.

"Why you didnt tell me anything?" Doojoon ask.

"I don't want you to worry." Junhyung said.

"We will cure you. I promise." Doojoon said and drive to an apartment.

"Whose apartments is this?" Junhyung asked when they enter the house.

'It is refreshing' Junhyung thought. Doojoon just smiled.

"You will live here as you have nowhere to go now. This is my friend's house. He give it to me. Never mind you can use this house. And,I will manage your company Junhyung-ah. Don't worry." Junhyung smiled a bit. He sit on the couch and drift to sleep. Doojoon walk towards him and whisper.

'This is Hyunseung's apartment Junhyung-ah. He give this to me. He said he want to spend his secret times with you here. But,everything changed when Hyuna come to the picture. Hyunseung is still loving you Junhyung-ah. Or not,why he still concern about you. He wants you to go to hospital not because he want you to die. He want you to be healthy. He loves you Junhyung. He really.' Doojoon mumble and go to hotel.

Without he knowing,Junhyung is crying over his lover. As he heard what Doojoon said. He knows. He also loving Hyunseung too much. He really. He knows,what he want to do.

- - - - - - - - - -

Annyeong*wave sadly*

Today is the last day I updated.

I will go to boarding school tomorrow.

And,if you confused,better you say it and I will explain.

I you want another chapter,I hope you will wait for me.

I promise I will update.

Sranghae readers and subscribers.                          Prince D