Eighteen

I Am Sorry

Noone POV

"I want to meet you now. At B2UTY Cafe right now! I don't ing care."She said and hung up. Hyunseung smirk and drove to B2UTY Cafe. There. He saw the creature he hate the most. He sit opposite of the girl.

"Why must you do that to Junhyung Oppa? Lucky Doojoon Oppa tell me about Junhyung Oppa when I go to his house. Why must you make him live in a flat? Why did you do that?" She scream at Hyunseung's face. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Why must? Because both of you are . You and that bastard deserve it. Your family and Junhyung's family broke down my family. Jang Wooyoung is my family. Your father make my family broke down. I become an orphan when I am starting my high school. People curse my family. Your sister hurt me. I am happy she is dead. I-"

"Shut the up! It has nothing to do wtih me. But,why must you torture us like this Hyunseung Oppa. Why?" Tears b down from both of them eyes.

"Because I hate him. Did I ever tell you? He didn't love you. He just using you .When you having loss of money,it is because Junhyung. He take it. Don't you know?He done that." Hyunseung said to the shocking girl in front her.

"Annyeong and I Am Sorry Hara-ah." Hyunseung said and walk away. Hara cry harder. She drove her car to Junhyung's(Hyunseung's) condominium. She knock the door several times until Junhyung's face pop in front of the door. Hara slapped Junhyung's face. Junhyung fall on the floor.

"Tell me the exactly story." Hara said and lock the door. They sit oppositely.Junhyung tell her the whole story. Hara cry so hard.

"I am seeking my revenge on Hyuna. I-I thought H-Hyunseung is dead. So,I think want to make you suffer. But,I don't know this will happen. I-I Am Sorry Hara." Junhyung said weakly.

"I Am Sorry for my sister behaviour. But,why must you done that to me. And,why must Hyunseung done that to us?"

"It is because of our family Hara-ah. Mianhe."Junhyung said. He want to walk from there. But,he fall and fainted. Hara shock when she saw Junhyung's nose bleeding. He call for an ambulance. They took Junhyung to hospital and brought him to ICU. Hara call Dooseob couple.After 20 minutes or so the doctor(obviously Jaejoong) come out. He sigh.

"I have good news and bad news. Which one do you want to hear first?" Jaejoong ask.

"Good news." Doojoon said.

"He is just weak and don't make him tired. And the bad news,he need bone marrow as fast as we can. Or not,we have to hold him in hospital." Jaejoong said.

"Please. Just do eveything you want. Please save him doc"Doojoon plead. Jaejoong nod his head and walk away. When he reach his room,he fish out his phone.

"Hello,Hyunseung"

- - - - - - - - -

Short update.

Wait for me okay.

This fics will end soon.

Please stay tuned.

*blink eyes cutely*                     PRINCE D