Fourteen

I Am Sorry

Junhyung POV

Me and Hara is doing our work in our office. Suddenly my phone ringing.

"Wait Hara." I said and she nodded.

"Hello. Is this Mr. Yong Junhyung?" The person ask

"Yes. It is me? Why?"

"Urm. I am representor from Clown Port. I hope you can come to XXXX Department at Seoul right now. There is something that we want to discuss with you." The person said.

"Can I know about what?" I ask carefully.'

"Just come here and we will tell you." The person said and hang up.

"Hara,I need to go to XXXX Department now. The representor from Clown Port just call me. I think it maybe because of our things. I will go first." I said and about to leave.

"Oppa,I will go with you." She said. I nodded and we leave. I drove my car and we arrive at our destination. I ask the receptionist and she ask me to go to Third floor of the building. I ask some person there and they show me the representor room.

"Jang Geurim." I read. The person that show me the room smile. Hara knock the door.

"Come in." Geurim said from inside the room. Me and Hara enter the room. The person look up and smile a bit. She is really beautiful. She has a huge doe eyes. Her nose is suitable with her chubby face. She is really look someone like I know. She is just like Hyunseung.

"You are Mr. Yong Junhyung right?" She ask.

"Yes I am. And,just call me Junhyung." I said. She nodded.

"Actually,I want to talk about your things that you want to tranfer from London to here." She said nervously.

"Alright. What is with that?"I ask.

"Actually,our ship sank in middle of the sea. The ship brought all of your products. The weather at that time changes suddenly. We have observe the weather first but,we can't help anything as the weather suddenly changes. And,we can't save your products. We are sorry Junhyung-ssi." She said and low her head. Me and Hara widen our eyes. I stand up immediately. Anger fill up my body. She look at me with her innocent eyes.

"What are you talking about?! Do you know how much money I have soend for those things?! Do you know how I risk my company for those things? Are you ing kidding me? I want you to pay me back for those things. I don't ing care! I want it RIGHT NOW!" I scream at her face. Hara pull me back down. Tears stained her face.

"Mr. Yong Junhyung! Please calm down! That is why I call you here!" She scream.

"First of all,I am sorry because of our clueless. Second,I am sorry. You didn't buy insurance for your products. If you now it is a risky thing,why you didn't buy insurance for your products? So,we can't repay you back. I am sorry. One more thing,don't blame us Yong Junhyung-ssi. It is your own fault." She said and glare at me. I am speechless.

"You can leave my room now Yong Junhyung-ssi." She said. I can see tears flowing from her eyes. We stand up and bow at her. We shake hands,but,Geurim pulls me into a hug. A frighten hug. She whisper at me.

"Fate playing with us Yong Junhyung-ssi. It is your family's fault actually. Remember,what you do,you will get it back. Remember this,Jang Wooyoung,Jang Eunjung and Jang Nara. Died because of you and your family Yong Junhyung-ssi." She end it by push me. Hara take me out of  that room.

"Oppa. I have nothing now. Oppa,all of this has ruined oppa. What should we do?" She whisper to me because tears are flowing from our eyes.

"Hara. I am sorry." I said and we both go to my car. I drove her to her mansion. Before she got down,I stop her.

"Hara,I am sorry. Let's break up." I said and shove her. She fell down. I drove my car to my mansion. GOD,Hyunseung, I am sorry.

 

Geurim POV(When she is with Junhyung)

He scream at me. At my face. I just wanna punch his face right now! I just hold back my self.

"Mr. Yong Junhyung! Please calm down! that is why I call you here!" I scream back at him. That Hara pull he sit back.

"First of all,I am sorry because of our clueless. Second, I am sorry. You didn't buy insurance for your products. If you know it is a ricky thing,why you didn't buy insurance for your products? So,we can't repay you back. I am sorry. One more thing,don't blame us Yong Junhyung-ssi. It is your own fault." I said and glare at him. Remember the flashback when our family broke down because of his family. Remembering how suffer Hyunseung Oppa when he is sick. How suffer my family. I remember all those things. This is worth because he is totally broke down now.

"You can leave my room now Yong Juhyung-ssi." I said. My tears flowing down. I hate to see him now. We stand up. They bow to us. We shake hands,but,I pull him into a hug. A hatred hug.

"Fate playing with us Yong Junhyung-ssi. It is your family's fault actually. Remember,what you do,you will get it back. Remember this,Jang Wooyoung,Jang Eunjung and Jang Nara. Died because of you and your family Yong Junhyung-ssi." I push him. That take him out of my room. Hyunseung Oppa come out from his hidden place. I cry as hard as I could and I fall onto the ground. He come and hug me.

"Don't cry Geurim-ah. I will end soon." He said.

"Oppa,how can you live like this? Don't you feel pain in your heart? Our parents. Unnie." I said to him. I feel something wet at my head. I release the hug and saw he is crying. I reach my thumbd to wipe his tears. He smile and hold my hands

"It should be me the one that wipe your tears little sister. Not you." He said and kiss my forehead.

"Oppa,please,stay with me. I need you so badly oppa." I said to him. He nodded and hug me again. He rest his chin on my head.

"Geurim-ah,remember what Appa always said when we are still child. Appa left us when I am 13 and you are 12(Kinda forgot). He always reminds me to always stay strong. Fight together,live together,happy together and die together. All we do must be together. No matter how is the situation." He said make me tears.

"Oppa,I promise to take care of you and make you happy." I whisper at him.

"Me too Geurim. I Love You and I am sorry for drag you into this matter."

"Never mind oppa. It is our family afterall." I said and fall asleep in his arms.

 

- - - - - - - - -  -

Another chap. I am sorry if it is a bit bored.

And,please of you confuse,you can say it.

I will try to explain.                                             

Thankz all my subscribers and readers      

Btw,Happy Birthday to YangYo 

^_^                                                                         Prince D