Twelve

I Am Sorry

Noone POV

It have been one month since 'The Triplet' and Dongwoo missing. They are nowhere to found. They just keep silents. Hara's company is not facing bancruption anymore. However,she wants to meet Hyunseung to thank him. She try to search for Hyunseung at his company's building. But,the owner said they have move to another building. Junhyung has give back those money to Hara in silence and his company and Hara's company is cooperating. They are cooperating on a project. Not a big one. Junhyung also searching for Hyunseung but not Doojoon. He is planning something else. He always protect Yoseob as Yoseob didn't know anything. They are in their meeting room discussing their project.

"We have to take care of this product so well. We will bring it from London to Korea using sea craft. It will arrive at port in the north next week.We take a big risk on this project. We can broke down if we couldn't make this.If we success,Korea is ours. " Doojoon said. All of them nodded.

"Which port we have to take it?" Hara ask.

"Clown Port."Junhyung said.

"Clown Port?Like Crown Corp. I miss him." Hara mumble but loud enough for Junhyung that sit beside her to hear.

"You miss who?" Junhyung ask in serious tone.

"N-Nothing. I got to go now. Excuse me." She said and walk away.

"Hyung,why did you return her money back? How about your revenge?" Yoseob ask.

"I just don't want Crown Corp to help us nor Hara. I don't know Yoseob." Junhyung said in low tone.

"But,why? Kiki and Woonie is our friend right?" Yoseob said.

"It is before Seobi. They are our enemies now." Doojoon said.

"Joonie! How could you! They are our friends!" Yoseob said and stomp his feet out of Junhyung's room. Doojoon sigh.

"Mood swings?" Junhyung ask. Doojoon nodded.

"I need to find Hyunseung. I want to ask him what I have done." Junhyung said in guilty.

"Whatever. Don't regret when he broke you down." Doojoon said.

"Why did you angry at him?" Junhyung ask.

"I feel betrayed Junhyung. He said that he will hurt Yoseob. I feel angry. I used to be the one that passed your love letter. All of his sentence framed that he is good person. I-I......" Doojoon couldn't say anything more.Junhyung sigh.

"He will not turn me down. Doojoon,I need your help. I want you to find information about they." Junhyung said and give Doojoon name list. Doojoon took it and read the name one by one.

"Jang Dongwoo,Jang Eunjung,Jang Nara,Jang Wooyoung and Jang............Hyunseung too? Didn't you KNOW him well?" Doojoon said and pressed the word 'know' "

"I need to know about them. Him too. Maybe they have some relationship. Please Doojoon. I need you. Please Doojoon. I beg you!" Junhyung said and kneel down beside Doojoon. Doojoon jumped from his chair.

"Wow! Fantastic. This. Is. The. First. Time. You kneel down and begging someone." Doojoon said in shock.

"Please Doojoon." Junhyung said in cracked voice. Doojoon pull him up by his shoulder and hug him.

"Ok Junhyung. I will do this before I go to Japan. You must be strong neh?" Doojoon said.Junhyung nodded and they separate to their own room.

 

The Triplet and Dongwoo

"Hyung,it seems our plan will proceed soon." The eye smile boy said. The oldest nodded his head.

"It will be a good news because it will be proceed after Doojoon and Yoseob gone to Japan. Dongwoon,try to hack their account now." Hyunseung order. Dongwoon is the greatest hacker. In 10 minutes he get to hack into their server.

"Hyung got it!" Dongwoon said.Hyunseung and Gikwang rush to his side.

"His money has decreased. Last time we hack their account,it have 182,000,000 USD in it. They have decreased it into 118,000,000 USD now. They lost 64,000,000 USD. What have he done with that money? It seems that in 1 month they got to cover up. God!" Gikwang said. Hyunseung sigh. Dongwoon just look at the screen.

"Try to hack Golden Corp. Ppali!" Hyunseung said. 15 minutes passed and he got it.

"Hyung,look,Hara's company earn 64,000,000! The exact money that she lost in the first place and earn back. Hyung it's mean that our expection is true. Junhyung use her for his own good. He want her money only!" Dongwoon said the truth.

"But,why must she give back her money? It is strange right?" Gikwang said.

"It is. What is his motive actually?" Hyunseung said.

"He even try to search you Hyung. Looks like he still want you." Dongwoon said sarcasticly.

"He is bastard. I want to destroy his life completely now." Hyunseung said and sat on his couch.The door been stormed by Dongwoo who is holding some files.

"Yah! Help me!" Dongwoo said and Gikwang help him.They out the files in front of Hyunseung. Both of them sit in front of Hyunseung.

"What is with the files?" Hyunseung ask.

"Golden and Diamond Corp's file!" Dongwoo said.

"This much?" Dongwoon ask. Dongwoo nodded.

"Hyunseung Hyung,they will spend 82,000,000 for the product they want. They will use our port at London to import the products. It means,They will earn 100,000,000 USD to do all of that. If they couldn't do this they will bankcrupt." Dongwoo said. All of them smirk.

"What is your plan now Hyung?" Gikwang ask.

"I have a plan. Whatever it is,I have to redempt my revenge to Junhyung. For my father. For my family." Hyunseung said and smirk. All of them smirk.

 - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -

Evil~~

TBC

Wait ya~

Sorry if it is a bit confuse.

I will try to explain to you.                              Prince D