Fifteen

I Am Sorry

Noone POV

Junhyung walk aimlessly towards his office. He knows. This is the end for him. No one knows about his problems even DooSeob couple. He only sigh in his office. Until someone barg in his office. It is Doojoon. He grab Junhyung's collar and punch Junhyung. Junhyung shock. But he didn't do anything. Yoseob ony cry and stood at the door.

"What are you ing doing Yong Junhyung?! What are you doing?!" Doojoon said and punch Junhyung....... Harder

"W-Wha"Junhyung didn't manage to say because Doojoon punch him again and again. Yoseob walk towards Doojoon and hug him from back. No one can stop Doojoon's anger. Even....Yoseob. He push Yoseob and Yoseob fell. Without Doojoon notice,Yoseob's pants had wet with blood.

"Joon. Yoseob." Junhyung said when he saw Yoseob stained in blood. Doojoon rush to Yoseob's side.

"Seobie. Seobie I am sorry." He said and panic. He don't know what to do.

"Joon. Hurts! Hurts. B-Baby!" Yoseob said at Doojoon. Junhyung call for ambulance. They take Yoseob on stretcher and take him to Seoul Hospital. Junhyung and Doojoon by themselves.

-At Hospital-

Doojoon and Junhyung wait for Yoseob outside the operation theatre.

"What are you doing to our company?" Doojoon ask. Junhyung knows what is he talking about.

"I thought you will take good care of our company. But why?" Doojoon said. Doojoon take a file beside him and give it to Junhyung. Junhyung opened it when he saw the contents.

Jang Wooyoung-Chairman of Jang Corp-Died in murder-Company broke down-Her wife become widow ater he dead

Ham/Jang Eunjung-Wife of Jang Wooyoung-Died in murder-Killed by Yong Nam Yeol(Junhyung's mother)-Left their child

Jang Nara- The first daughter of Jang Wooyoung and Ham Eunjung-Become orphan after their mother die-Pregnant and kill herself

Jang Hyunseung-The only son of Jang Wooyoung and Ham Eunjung-Left by his family-Live with Geurim-Chairman of Crown Corp and Clown Port

Jang Geurim-The second daughter of Jang Wooyoung and Ham Eunjung-Live with Hyunseung until she study in States-Chairman of Clown Port and Drown Corp

Jang Dongwoo-Study in States by scholarship after his family died in car crash-Live with Hyunseung-Help Hyunseung with Bussiness matter

"They are related except for Dongwoo.Why you give me this now? If I know,I have killed that Jang Geurim"Junhyung said.

"I just got a call from XXXX Department. They will take all of our things in office. Our company. Will be closed." Doojoon said.

"W-What? The last sentence. I...Don't...H-Hear y-you" Junhyung stammer.

"Our company will be closed Junhyung-ah. Because of our loss and our payment back for the project because we can't done that project. They take all of our money. We have nothing now." Doojoon said and cry.

"W-What about our staff?" Junhyung ask. Crying.

"They. They have to-to find new work. We also can't pay for their salary this month."

"But,can't we pay them with your company's money?" Junhyung ask

"We can't Junhyung-ah. My company is still new. And,Hara's company too. Golden and Diamond Corp has broke down. And,Crown Corp will take over our project." Doojoon said.

"It means,Hyunseung and our friend b-betrayed u-us?" Junhyung ask. Kneeling down in front of Doojoon. Doojoon nod weakly. Junhyung burst into cry. He doesn't believe that his beloved boyfriend betrayed us. Soon,the doctors come out. Alone. Doojoon frown. He know something bad will happen. No. Has happended.

"Doc,how is my wife?" Doojoon ask. Junhyung stand beside him. The doctor named Kim Jaejoong sigh.

"I am sorry Mr. Yoon. But,we manage to save your wife." The doctor said. Doojoon sigh in relieve. But,it didn't stay when the doctor say something.

"But,for the babies. We couldn't. We are too late. Your wife's water broke first then,he start to bleeding. We can't stop the bleeding when we try to get your babies out. We do surgery to Yoseob. But,it is too late. The babies died two minutes before we manage to take it outside. However,your baby is a twins. Girl and boy. I am sorry again Mr. Yoon. I got to go first." The doctor said and walk away. Doojoon collapsed but Junhyung managed to hold him.

"I kill my babies. I kill Yoseob's hope. Yoseob's wish. I kill them Jun. I kill them." Doojoon said and cry at Junhyung's shoulder.

"No. You didn't kill them. But Hyunseung did. If he didn't start all of this,we will never fought. You will not push Yoseob. He will not bleeding. And,your baby wil save. He kill us from inside." Junhyung said and release the hug.

"Let's meet Yoseob." They go inside Yoseob's room and saw Yoseob crying. When Yoseob look up,he cry harder. Doojoon walk closer to Yoseob and hug him.

"Seob,don't cry. It hurts me so badly." Doojoon manage to blurt out.

"Joonie,where is our babies? Why my stomach empty? They are with Junhyung right?" Yoseob said make Doojoon cry.

"Seob,our babies........They gone. They died." Doojoon said. Yoseob didn't do anything but cry.

"They will live happily right?" Yoseob said. Doojoon nodded.

"They will pick us at the heaven's door right?" Again,Doojoon nodded. Yoseob cry and fall asleep at Doojoon's chest. Junhyung on the other side just look at them with hurtful eyes.

'I will take my revenge back Hyunseung. You and your family is just a bastard. You will pay for my father,mother and DooSeob's babies life. Killing you will make me relieve." Junhyung said and walk away.

 

Hyunseung on other side.

Hyunseung is working at his office this morning. But suddenly,his head throbbing. He want to go to pantry and take some pills. But,his head feel so dizzy until he faint this morning. Lucky for Hyunseung when Gikwang and Geurim found him lying on the ground. All of them is accompanying Hyunseung at Seoul Hospital. They all watch what they saying. Because they know,Hyunseung don't want Geurim worried about him. They pretend and keep saying that Hyunseung only tired. Or he lack of sleep. He just too stressed and Hyunseung too busy. As innicent suster,Geurim just nodded and believe them. They left Hyunseung and the doctor.

"Jaejoong-ah,where you going just now?" Hyunseung ask Jaejoong.

"Owh,there is a couple just now. They lost their babies." Jaejoong said and smile.

"Babies?" Hyunseung ask. Jaejoong nodded and say,

"Twins. Boy and Girl. Poor their parents. Mr. Yoon Doojoon and Mr. Yang Yoseob." Jaejoong said and Hyunseung widen his eyes.

"Doojoon and Yoseob?!" Hyunseung scream.

"Wae? You know them?" Jaejoong ask. Hyunseung shook his head.

"Hyunseung-ah." Jaejoong said and sit beside Hyunseung's bed.

"Wae?" Hyunseung ask.

"Your condition is getting worse. It spread so fast. You should do surgery Hyunseung-ah. As fast as we could." Jaejoong said sadly.

"Jae,I can't. I still havent done my work yet." Hyunseung said,

"Yah! Jang Hyunseung!" Jaejoong scream. People that walk around Hyunseung's room look into his room.But they go away as they tought it just small matter.

"Hyunseung,I worried of you. Hyunseung,we are friends before. You are my first crush before Yunho. Hyunseung,I am worried about you." Jaejoong said.

"I am lucky to have friends like you. Thanks Jaejoong." Hyunseung said and drift to sleep.Jaejoong brush his cheek.

'If you know Hyunseung,I am the one that treat you when you sick three years ago. Sorry if I am pretending. But,I know Junhyung always come here and take his medicine. You know,both of you suffer for stupid things. Yong Junhyung,suffer leaukemia. Third stage Hyunseung-ah. He,really loves you.And,your bone marrow.Both of you meant for each other. Both of you dying. Both of you keep your disease for three years. Both of you,need each other. ' Jaejoong whisper at Hyunseung's ear and walk away. Without anyone knows,Hyunseung's tears falling down. After hearing what Jaejoong said. He is innocent. And,Hyunseung know,what he will do next.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Hye guys.

Sorry if it is not like what you want.

And,if you confuse,I will explain.

Thanc readers and subscribers. :)

Thanx to NerdyMustachio because always support me.

:)