Four

I Am Sorry

Hyunseung POV

"So,how did your meeting with Junyung and DooSeob couple?" I ask

"Okay.We did it Hyung. They quarel." Dongwoo said. I chuckle a bit.

"Hyung,it looks like our plan has begin Hyung." Dongwoon said.

"It has begin a long time ago." I said.

"Hyung,how did your meeting with Goo Hara-SSI?" Gikwang said.

"She have totally fell in love with me. I will make her suffer because loving me." I said.

"You are cruel Hyung. Hyuna is her sister right?Why we have to do this to her?" Dongwoo said.

"Dongwoo,I think you didn't understand our true agenda right." Gikwang said.

"Hyung,Junhyung can easily forget Hyunseung Hyung after Hyunseung Hyung's death. It seems he never love Hyunseung Hyung with all of his heart. That's means he is a playboy. And,how could he fall in love with Hyuna's stepsister. Don't you think it is cruel if Hyunseung Hyung knows. That is why we want to make them suffer. First,because Junhyung just love Hyunseung Hyung's face.... And body. Second,Hara is Hyuna's family. Hyuna's and Junhyung's  family make mess in Hyunseung Hyung's life. They turn down Hyunseung Hyung Family's  company and they make Hyunseung Hyung suffer. A lot." Dongwoon said in angry tone. I sigh heavily and smile.

"That is fine. Dongwoo,if you can't do this anymore,I will send you back to States. You can manage my company there. Help my sister." I said. I don't want to force that kid.

"Hyung,that is fine. But Hyung,can you please tell me how you can alive. I remember you just told me until the part where you been knocked out by that ."

"Dongwoo,it is my hurtful past. I don't want to remember it." I said.

"Can I tell him your story Hyung?" Gikwang said and make puppy eyes. I smile.

"Fine. But told him in your office. Not mine. I want to rest." I said as my head feel hurt right now. They walk away from my office. I put my head on the table and close my eyes and let dreamland take me away.

 Gikwang POV

"You really want to know Dongwoo?" He nodded.

Flashback

We saw Hyunseung Hyung been by the five men. I knew it. When that want ti met Hyunseung Hyung,I know something bad will happen. That is why me and Dongwoon follow him. And we saw Junhyung Hyung stand behind a building. I want to go there and punch his face because let Hyuna do that. When she finished torturing Hyung,she leave him just like that. I saw Hyunseung Hyung lifeless body. I want to go there and help Hyung but Junhyung take him first. We folowwed from back. We heard what Junhyung Hyung said. When Hyunseung Hyung's machine start to sounding,Junhyung Hyung panicked. Actually,Hyunseung Hyung is awake. But,he don't want to see anyone and he want the doctor say to Junhyung that he is dead. The doctor come out and shook his head sign as he is gone. Junhyung scream and he passed out. The doctor took Junhyung Hyung to a ward. We look Hyunseung Hyung. He is really pale.

"Hyung,gwenchana?" I ask. He nodded.

"All of this because of Junhyung." He said.

"I have lost my ity towards another men. I am dirty Gikwang. I am dirty." He said and burst into tears.I just can pat his back as we are in tears too.

"They make mess in my family's life. And now,they make mess in my life. Junhyung kill my sister. Jang Nara. And now,he kill me. From inside." Hyunseung Hyung said.

"Hyung,let's take revenge." Dongwoon said. We widen our eyes.

"What for?" Hyunseung Hyung ask.

"For you and Nara Noona. Hyung! First he kill Nara Noona. He is the reason why Nara Noona kill herself. He is bastard. He make Nara Noona preg  and  don't want to responsible. And Nara Noona kill herself. Then,his family and Hyuna's family turn down your family company. This is the time. We move to States after we graduate. Hyung just pretend to die. We came back after Hyung graduate. We take revenge." Dongwoon said. I nod as agree.

"Let'sdo it." Hyunseung Hyung said. After he slept. We call DooSeob and told them that Hyunseung Hyung is dead. And Junhyung passed out.

When they arrived,we took him to Hyunseung Hyung's ward. Hyunseung Hyung is best actor. He pretend to be dead. As fragile as Yoseob is,he burst into tears. When we visit Junhyung,the doctor said he is fainted because of overload stress. After two hours we manage Hyunseung Hyung's 'burial' as Dongwoon said Geurim want it eventhough Geurim didn't know anything about this. We let Hyunseung Hyung stay in our house as Junhyung always come to Hyunseung Hyung's house. We didn't talk to Junhyung. After we graduate we go to States with Hyunseung Hyung as his sister stay there. We told Geurim everything and she just agreed but not involved.

End of Flashback

"Are you understand?" I ask. Dongwoo nodded.

"Junhyung deserve it. We have to this for Hyung. He is cruel. Let's make him die." Dongwoo said. Dongwoon and me smirk.

"It is good enough you know. Hyunseung Hyung become a secretive person after that. We didn't know how you met him. He just said that you are his new friend." I said. Dongwoo sigh.

"Hyung,do you remember when Hyunseung Hyung is out to go a supermarket?" I nodded.

"He met me when I am almost been stabbed by a man. I have a lot of debt. As a students and a scholarship boy,I need to survive. And my only way is borrow money. Hyunseung Hyung pay all my debt and save me from murdered. Since that day,I promise whatever Hyunseung Hyung want me to do,I will do. He is my saviour." Dongwoo said and sigh. I nodded.

"He is kind. He doesn't deserve this actually. He save us too." Dongwoon said.

"We are like you too. He has a lot of money although his family's company broke down. His late father and mother left him and his sister a lot of money. Whatever it is,he has to take revenge to Junhyung. He make a lot of mess in his life. We have to help him as we owe him a life." I said and we nodded.

When we are chatting random things,we heard a loud thud at Hyunseung Hyung's room. We rush to Hyunseung Hyung's room and saw Hyunseung Hyung is lying on the floor. We rush to his side.

"Hyung! Hyunseung Hyung! Please! Wake Up! Woonie! Get the car! Dongwoo, help me." I said . We carry Hyunseung and ignore all of the staff. Dongwoon took Hyunseung Hyung to hospital. I go upstairs and told them that Hyunseung just faint and he just tired. Thankful that they believe me.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Is it boring? Sorry if you boring.

Please comments if something wrong.

:)