Goodbye Yong Junhyung

I Am Sorry

Everything went well....

They are living happily....

Miracles come as love attend....

One week become three months...

Paralyzed become normal...

Hatred become love....

Hyunseung and Junhyung have become one with Dongwoon's help. Dongwoon settle everything. Dooseob,Kiwoon,Junseung and GeuWoo have become a family. No more hatred. No more pain. Just happiness.

But,nice time doesn't last right?

"Junnie,what are you gonna do when I'm gone?" Hyunseung ask. Junhyung frown.

"I will not do anything. Cause you are not leaving." Junhyung said. Hyunseung then stand up(he can walk after theraphy and surgery) and take a box inside his bag. He can go home soon.

"This is for you Junnie." Hyunseung said and smile. Junhyung want to open it but being stop.

"Wae?" Junhyung ask.

"Not now. When I'm gone." Hyunseung said and force a chuckle.

"What do you meant Seungi?" Junhyung ask. Hyunseung smile.

"Go buy me some water. I feel thirsty." Hyunseung said avoid from being asked more.

"Okay." Junhyung said and walk away. Hyunseung's tears fell down.

"I am sorry. Junnie. I'm leaving." Hyunseung said and the door open reveal the playing couples.(Dooseob,GeuWoo[Geurim and Dongwoo is official couple] and Kiwoon) Hyunseung wipe away his tears. They stop when saw tears still stained at his cheek.

"Oppa." Geurim said. Hyunseung force a smile.

"Why are you crying Hyung?" Yoseob ask. Hyunseung shook his head.

"You are lying. There must be something right?" Doojoon said.

"Really. I'm fine." Hyunseung said.

"Where is Junhyung?" Dongwoon ask saving Hyunseung.

"Ah! Right! Where is that brat?" Doojoon said. Hyunseung smack his head.

"OUCH! Yah! What was that for?" Doojoon ask.

"For saying my boyfriend like that." Hyunseung said and giggle. They smile.

"Seungi." Junhyung said plopped from the door.

"Junnie!" Hyunseung said. Junhyung smile and walk towards Hyunseung and sit beside him on the bed. Hyunseung hug Junhyung tightly.

"Here your water." Junhyung said and give Hyunseung his water. Hyunseung take it and put it beside.

"How is company?" Junhyung ask.

"Getting better. Thanks to Hyunseung and Dongwoon. We are the best supplier for now." Doojoon said. Junhyung smile.

"Hear that Seungi? Komawo." Junhyung said and kiss Hyunseung's lips. Hyunseung smile.

"Take care of that company. I rely on all of you." Hyunseung said. They smile and nodded. After a long chit chat,they leave Hyunseung and Dongwoon.

"Did Junhyung Hyung know?" Dongwoon said. Hyunseung shook his head.

"No. He didn't"

"When?"

"I will not tell him." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon hug him.

"I will tell the other about what you said to me." Dongwoon said. Hyunseung smile.

"Komawo Dongwoonie." Hyunseung said.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What a beautiful garden this hospital have." Junhyung said while walking with Hyunseung at the garden.

"No its not. Heaven is much more beautiful." Hyunseung said bluntly receive a light smack at his forehead.

"Yah! What was that for?" Hyunseung ask.

"Nothing! Of course Heaven is beautiful. But you are more beautiful." Junhyung said.

"Lets sit there." Hyunseung pointed to a shady tree. They sit under it.

"Junnie. What if I lied to you?" Hyunseung ask.

"What do you mean?" Junhyung ask.

"W-what if the surgery I have done before this is not success. I mean,they can't remove the blood clots away from my head?" Hyunseung ask.

"What are you saying Seung?" Junhyung ask. Shaking the latter body.

"Mianhe. It is true." Hyunseung said.

Flashback

"I afraid if we didn't success Seung. Maybe we can make you walk back. But we don't sure. We just can make you live at least for three months more." Jaejoong said.

"I don't care. As long as I can be with my Junnie." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon squeeze his hand. Jaejoong sigh.

"Sign this." Jaejoong said and give him a paper. Hyunseung sign it and walk away.

End of Flashback

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - -  -

"Why you didn't tell us earlier Dongwoon-ah?" Doojoon said in tears.

"M-mianhe. But Hyung don't want you to be worried. Especially Junhyung Hyung." Dongwoon said.

"O-oppa." Geurim said. Dongwoo hug her.

"I'm here." Dongwoo said and sooth her.

"How is his condition now?" Yoseob ask

"Critical.But he hide it. He is in pain." Dongwoon said and cry his heart out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -

"Please don't leave me." Junhyung said.

"I'm sorry." Hyunseung said. The pain hit him. But he stand it until tears flowing down.

"I regret what I have done to you Seung. I should stop Hyuna." Junhyung said and cry.

"N-never mind. Forget it." Hyunseung said as the pain us unbearable. He grip his hair and blood gushing from his nose.

"Seung!" Junhyung shout.

"Its hurts." Hyunseung said.

"Hang on. I will call the doctor"

"No. Just stay here. Please. Dont go." Hyunseung stop Junhyung

"Please survive Seung." Junhyung put Hyunseung's head on his lap.

"Jun,take care of yourself. I Am Sorry for what I done." Hyunseung said as his eyes getting heavy.

"Don't say that please." Junhyung said while kiss him several times.

"I Am Sorry. And I Love You." Hyunseung said and close his eyes.

"SEUNG!" Junhyung shout. Hyunseung's body become limp. He hug that body. Some people who hear Junhyung call the doctor. The doctor take Hyunseung's body away from Junhyung and take Hyunseung to E.R. Junhyung call Dongwoon and they rush to hospital. They then take Junhyung to wait for Hyunseung. After a long waiting and in tears,the doctor finally comes out.

"H-he wants to see Junhyung." The doctor said. Junhyung quickly go to see Hyunseung who is in help with the oxygen mask. He try to open the oxygen mask but being stopped by Junhyung.

"Don't." Junhyung said. Hyunseung smile warmly and take off the oxygen mask violently and throw it on the ground. Junhyung shocked.

"Why?" Junhyung ask.

"Because I love you. You have suffered a lot because of me. I-i just want you to know that I always love you and, and I want you to be happy." Hyunseung said through his tears.

"I know. Don't leave me."

"Junnie. Promise me you will take care of them and yourself. Please be happy." Hyunseung said.

"I promise. Don't leave me." Junhyung said and hold Hyunseung's cold hands tightly.

"I never leave you." Hyunseung said and point to Junhyung's heart. Junhyung kiss his lips and Hyunseung close his eyes. Junhyung who realize that Hyunseung is no longer breathing broke the kiss and bury his face in Hyunseung's arm. The other who see the scene broke down. The one who still steady is Dongwoon. He know that they will face this. That's why he didn't cry. Because he has prepare himself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3 years later

All of them come to Hyunseung's grave. Today is the day where Hyunseung left them.

"Seung-ah. How are you?" Junhyung ask.

"Seung,I am still waiting for you. Even till I die. Seung. I am happy. Ya know,I have diagnosed with cancer. Three years ago incident. It have no cure because it is critical. I know we will meet up there. Wait for me." Junhyung said and carress the tombstone. He then put the flower at the grave. They smile weakly.

"I hope he will be happy." Doojoon said

"I am sure he is happy"Junhyung said.

"Let's go." Junhyung said and walk away. They follow him.

"I'm waiting for you." Hyunseung said and blew away. Junhyung smile when he heard that.

TRUE LOVES NEVER DIE

God promise us a nice life.

He also promise us a happy ending.

Appreciate it and you will never regret it.


Tada!!!

It is the ending!

I am sorry I dissappoint you.

So, 'I Am Sorry' ends here.

I will proceed with my other fanfics.

Thanks for supporting me! Annyeong!!                 

And,please hear to Heo Young Saeng-Crying while read this

Komawo again! Saranghae!                                                                  Prince D