Five

I Am Sorry

Hyunseung POV

I open my eyes and look around. My head feel so heavy and dizzy.

"Urgh" I groan.

"Hyung! Gikwang Hyung! Dongwoo Hyung! Hyung is awake" I heard Dongwoon said. He rush to my side.

"Hyung! Gwenchana? Are you hurt somewhere? Tell me." He said and check my body.

"I am okay Woonie. Where am I?" I ask.

"You at hospital Hyung. You passed out just now." He said.

"R-Really?" He nodded. I saw Dongwoo and Gikwang come to me.

"Hyung. What happen?" Dongwoo ask me.I silence.

"Hyung,please. What happen?" Gikwang ask me.

"I just feel so tired just now and my head is throbbing. I want to go home and rest but,when I walk I feel my world spinning around me and my sight turn black. Just that what I remember." I said bluntly. The door opened by the doctor and he come in.

"May I speak to Mr. Jang privately?" He ask. Dongwoo,Dongwoon and Gikwang look each other and look at me. They walked away and the doctor sit beside me. 

"Just call me Hyunseung."He look at me and say something that I don't want to hear. My tears flowing down from my eyes.

"I hope you can accept this Hyunseung." He said

"Doc,please don't tell this to anyone. If my brothers ask,just say I have bad migraine if I am too tired. Please don't tell them anything." I beg. He nodded.

"And please say to them that I want to rest and don't want to see anyone."

"Okay. If that so,I must to go. I have another patient to check of." He said and walk away.

'Yong Junhyung. You are a murder. You kill my family. Now you will kill me. Yong Junhyung. I will make you suffer. More than what I go through. Before you kill my one and only asset,Jang Geurim,let me kill you first!' I thought in my mind. I sleep with tears still flowing down.

 

Dongwoon POV

We saw doctor come out from Hyunseung Hyung's room. I approach the doctor.

"Doc,what's wrong with my brother?" I ask.

"Hyunseung is fine. He just having bad migraine if he is too tired. I advice you to not let your brother too tired."

"But,I saw he is crying. Why?" I ask.

"H-He just tell me his p-problem. And he can't control his emotion. That is why he is crying." He said. I can feel something wrong.

"Tell me the truth." Dongwoo Hyung said.

"It is the truth." The doctor exclaim. Gikwang Hyung grab the doctor's collar and scream

"TELL. ME. THE. TRUTH!"

"Ask him by yourself." The doctor said. Gikwang Hyung release him.

"We are sorry." Dongwoo said and we bow to him except Gikwang Hyung who is already in Hyung's room. The doctor mouthing 'it's alright' to us. Me and Dongwoo Hyung see Hyung in his room.

"His tears still remain there." Gikwang said. Dongwoo just sigh. I wipe his tears and said

"Hyung,please don't be secretive anymore. I am by your side." Gikwang said.

"Hyung. We always by your side. Please don't keep it by yourself." Dongwoo said and burst into tears. It is hard to see Dongwoo in that situation.

'Hyung,what's wrong with you? You can share it with me. Hyung,I Love You. If this is because that Yong ing Junhyung,I will never let him go. NEVER!' I thought in my mind.

"Let's go guys." Gikwang said.

"I will stay with Hyung. Don't worry." I said. They nodded and left. I lend my head on Hyung's hand and let dreamland take me away.

'Hyung, Saranghamnida'

- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - -- - -

I update two chap today just for my haniz4Dprincess.

Yeobo~ Come and see my fics here.

And don't forget to comments okay Yeobo?

To all of my readers too. Don't forget to comments and subscribes.

Thanks all. Love you~

Prince D

And

Princess H

(Haniz4Dprincess)