Thirteen

I Am Sorry

Hyunseung POV

Argh! I have planned smoothly. But,the weather is not good today. I afraid what I planned didn't turn out well. Yup. I have carry this plan because Doojoon and Yoseob had go to Japan to manage their company there all of sudden. Only Hara and Junhyung stay here. Only Junhyung and Hara will do this project. Doojoon and Yoseob don't have any relation in this project anymore. Junhyung also didn't get any information about my family. How I know? My spy is all over the world. I will make this thing hard for them. So they will not carry out their project. They have spent their money for the shipping only. They will use Hara's money to pay for the rest of the project. I will make them completely broke down. Only Junhyung and Hara. Not Yoseob or Doojoon. Argh! My headaches attacks me again. I shut my eyes to decrease the pain. My head hurts a lot now. I grab my hair.

"Hyung! Hyung! Gwenchana?"Dongwoo ask.

"Arg! M-My head!" I said and he rush to my side. I don't know what is happening. Black took my sight and I out.

 

Dongwoon POV

Me and Gikwangie is doing our work in our room. I am still waiting for call from our another company that says the products has arrived. We will change it with another products. Hehehe. What? It is Hyunseung Hyung's plan. Athough he is sick,but his brain still working. He have to finish his mission first. Then we will go to States back. I want he to recover. I want he be with us. I want he to be happy. Why? Because he is the one who take care of us. We are not repaying him or whateve. But,we are helping. As our brother. 

"Woonie! Are you ok?" I snap out from my thought when Kiki ask me.

"I am fine.No worries." I said.

"Are you hiding something from me and Dongwoo?" He ask

"No. Why did you say that?" I ask.

"Hyunseung Hyung. He look sick. You are the closest to him. Of course you know what is going on with him." Kiki said.

"No. I don't know anything. Hyunseung Hyung,he is fine. He is just tired you....." I can't finish my sentence as I heard Dongwoo Hyung scream.

"Woonie! Kiki! Help!" We look at each other and rush to Hyung's office. We saw Hyunseung Hyung on the floor while his head on Dongwoo's lap. Teqars flowing down from Dongwoo's eyes.

"Woonie. Kiki." He said. We rush to Hyung's side.

"Yah! What happen?" Kiki said. Dongwoo shook his head.

"Let's bringHyung to Hospital." Kiki said. I want to prevent them but I can't. Hyung's condition become worse. He always can't sleep becuase of his head aches. I am afraid. They already brought Hyung to car.

"Woonie,don't want to come?" Kiki ask. I stand up and follow Kiki.

'Hyung,mianhe. I can't help you this time. Mianhe.'

They brought Hyung to a room. Me,Kiki and Dongwoo wait outside. After a while,the doctor come out.

"Doc,what happen to my brother? Is he alright?" I ask.

"He is fine. But,he is too tired. I think he didn't take those painkillers. Make him eat and rest ok?" The doctor said and walk away. We enter his ward and saw him lying on the bed. We take a sit beside Hyung.

"Woonie,you have to tel us what happen to Hyung actually? Please don't hide anything from us. Please."Kiki said. Dongwoo just keep quite. He just stare at Hyunseung Hyung's pale face. I took a glance at Hyung and take a long breathe.

"Hyung,he. He is dying." I said. Dongwoo look up immediately. Kiki's eyes widen. I told them exactly what Hyung told me. Dongwoo and Kiki burst into tears.

"Why? Why must him? He done nothing wrong." Dongwoo said.

"It is all becuase of the Yong ing Junhyung. That bastard make him like this." I said.

"We must take revenge to them now. I don't care. Junhyung and Hara must suffer. I hate them!" Kiki said. Like I said. We help Hyunseung Hyung as a brother. Hyunseung Hyung open his eyes.

"Hyung."I said and smile. He smile weakly.

"Why am I here? And why Kiki and Dongwoo cry?" He ask in crack voice.

"Hyung mianhe. I have to. I-I..." I said and burst into cry. Hard cry. He just nodded weakly and smile. He reach out his hand and wipe my tears.

"Never mind. I can't force you to keep this secret until I die right?" He said.

"Hyung don't say that please. I don't like it. Please. Keep surviving." Dongwoo said. Hyunseung Hyung just nodded and smile. This time,he is really smiling. His sincere smile that he never show in these three years.

"Hyung,saranghandagoyo." All of us except Hyunseung Hyung said in unison.He just chuckle make us smile too.

Byeoli bitna neun areum daum bamiya-iya(Hyunseung's part)

I pick up my phone because it is from our company.

"Hello. Any new for me?" I ask.

"Mr. Son. We have very bad news." My secretary said.

"Wait a minute." I said and turn it into speaker so all of us can here what is the 'bad news' whatsoever.

"Why?" I said.

"Mr.Son,our StarShip that brought cements and bricks for Golden and Diamond Corp had sunken in the middle of Ocean Pacific on their way here. We got the news from our company there.Luckily all of our workers safe. But,the cements and bricks. We can't do anything about it." My secretary said. All of our eyes widen as big as we can. Then I turn it into smirk. All of them look at me in what-the-hell-you-smirk-look.

"Huh! Really?" I ask.

"Yes, Mr. Son. What we can do? We have to repay them back." My sec said.

"Never mind. We will discuss about it later. And,inform the owner of the products tomorrow. We will discuss it when Mr.Jang is fine." I said and hang up.

"Hyungs. We did it." I said. They give me weird look.

"Musun suriya?"-("What do you mean?") Dongwoo Hyung said. I look at Seung Hyung. He smirk.

"Oh! I KNOW!!" Hyunseung Hyung exclaim. Then the two of them turn their lips into smirk.

"See,fate is on our side. Fate help us Hyung. God loves us." I said.

"Ya. We don't have to dirt our hand to do those things. Now,what we have to do now?" Dongwoo said.

"Starting tomorrow,we will close Clown Port. We will transfer all those money to Crown Corp. All of our workers,will be tranfer to States. We will state our bankcruption at media. We will do it tomorrow. As fast as we can." Hyunseung Hyung said.

"Hyung,we have to ask Geurim to help us. Because we have to hide our identity. So,let Geurim done that statements in media."Kiki suggest.

"I agree/Me too/Me three." Hyunseung Hyung,Dongwoo Hyung and me said. We laugh and smirk. We stay there with Hyunseung Hyung. We have to prepare ourselves for tomorrow.

 

In Hyunseung,Dongwoo,Gikwang and Dongwoon's mind

'Yong Junhyung,we won.'

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry but I know some of you will confuse. Here,I make a simple explanation of this chapter.

Hyunseung carry out his plan when Doojoon and Yoseob suddenly have to go to Japan becaue of some bussiness.
DooSeob couple don't have any relation anymore with the project. Its mean,only Junnie and Hara that will carry out the project.
Hyunseung want to change Junhyung's product with another products that is not as good as Junhyung order.
But,fate is playing with them.
The ship that brought Junhyung's products sank in the middle of the sea. So,it means that Hyunseung and his bro doesn't have to change anything. Or what we say do anything.
Fate help them to carry out their plan.
Junhyung and Hara can't carry out the project if they lost the products because they have spend too much money only for the products.
They have no money to buy new products.
And,Clown Port is owned by Seungie and Geurim.
Geurim will make statements that Clown Port have to be closed due to their clueless.