Their life

I Am Sorry

6 months has passed. Junhyung has recovered from his disease. From Hyunseung's help. He always smile when he felt pain. Eventhough it is just a slightly smile. He always show that he is strong. He has change. He more like....Hyunseung. Doojoon notice it. Even Yoseob too.They try to find Hyunseung. They hack here and there. But they found nothing. It is like all the data been privated. Like Hyunseung is gone.. Hara. She have move to New York two months after Junhyung do the operation. She has find her own Mr.Right. Junhyung is happy for that. What make him sad is..... His Seungie. He try to find Dongwoon,but no one know where he is. Geurim,Gikwang and Dongwoo is in States. Didn't know anything what happen in Korea.

Hyunseung......He is worsening. After coma for 3 months after the operation. He wake up. But no one beside him. Because someone has replace his place. He can't even sit nor stand up by himself. He having difficulty to move. Someone have to help him. He only can move his head and hands. He hoped he die. He always sleep with tears. He always rewind back his past. It is too hurtful... Too pain for him... It is unbearable. It is miracle that he still can survive till now. He want to rest. But he couldn't. Should be someone to take care of him. But,he is taking care of someone.

Dongwoon.....He is sleeping. It have been six months he sleeping. When he knew that Hyunseung will be in coma,he felt so lifeless. He think that it is useless for him to stay alive. But he forgot. Hyunseung can wake up. But what he do is,he can make himself sleep forever. It makes Hyunseung sad. Doctor have done everything to cure Dongwoon. But,the painful poison still remain in Dongwoon's body.Should be he taking care of Hyunseung. He only spend time with Hyunseung in neverland just for three months. After that,they separated. He is alone. He have to get out of neverland.

Geurim,Gikwang and Dongwoo....They are on States. Without knowing anything that happen. They just let them do what they want. As Hyunseung said that they don't have to worry. Just do their work in States. Eventhough they know. They desperately need their family.Their whole family.

Geurim.....She know she really need her brother. Although almost everynight she remind herself that she need to be strong,but still,tears always stained her face before she go asleep. She really need her brother although she have used stay alone. Not just that. She need her whole family.

Gikwang....He knows he need his Dongni. He miss the warmth that he receive. He miss to talk and laugh with his Dongni. Only picture that accompany him asleep. He is too sad that no one can hug him. His eyes smile is now flat. His lips didn't curve any smile. Angel in himself is gone.

Dongwoo....He didn't nag too much. He didn't wake up anyone. Including himself. He didn't whine and talk too much. He just talk when he feel he want to. He miss his saviour.He miss his nagger. He miss his boss. The most important is,he miss his brother.

Today(10 February 2013)

Sunlight shine in Hyunseung's ward. Hyunseung rub his eyes to make his vision clear. He take a look around his ward. Nothing change. Until he spot a person sitting beside him. He stunned. He can't  believe his eyes right now. The person give a smile to him. A welcoming smile. Hyunseung burst into tears. The person hug him.

"I am home Hyung." The person said.

"Welcome back Dongni." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon help Hyunseung taking a bath. After that,he feed Hyunseung. In the evening,they walk at the park.

"How you......"

"Its miracle Hyung. Just like how you can survive right now. God sent me here back. To protect you Hyung. You have suffer this three months by yourself. I need to help you back Hyung. I miss you." Dongwoon said. They hug again.

"You promise me please. Protect me till I die. Please Dongni. I-I don't want to be alone again. P-Please. Stay by my side. I afraid being alone." Hyunseung said.

"This isn't you Hyung. You are strong. And,you don't mind being alone. This isn't you." Dongwoon said. Hyunseung shake his head.

"I scared. W-What if no one handle my funeral when I die. W-What if..."Dongwoon put his finger at Hyunseung's lip to stop him from talking.

"Ssshhhh. Hyung. Don't say anything. I am here for you. Keep surviving." Dongwoon said.

"Dongni." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon chuckle.

"What are you chuckle for?" Hyunseung ask bluntly.

"You look cute when you call me Dongni. Ah! Now I remember! Last time Hyung call me Dongni is before you date with Junhyung.. Then,all of you call me Woonie because he,Yoseob and Doojoon call me Woonie" Dongwoon said. Hyunseung give a faint smile.

"Dongni,I felt so sleepy right now. C-Can I sleep?" Hyunseung ask.

"S-Sleep?" Dongwoon ask worriedly. Hyunseung nod like a 5 years old child.

"Just for awhile. I am happy that you are here now." Hyunseung said.

"Okay then. I will bring you to your room now." Dongwoon said and stand up. Hyunseung hold Dongwoon's wrist.

"No. I-I want to sleep here. With you. For awhile." Hyunseung said. Dongwoon smile. Hyunseung rest his head on Dongwoon's shoulder and drift to sleep.

'Actually,I don't want you to sleep Hyung. I afraid. Afraid you will sleep forever. Please wake up tomorrow. I don't want to switch my place with you. Please wake up. I'll be waiting. I never let you go Hyung. Never.' Dongwoon said to himself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - --

Annyeong guys!

Here is my first update after a long time.

Sorry if it is boring. If you confuse better tell me.

And,please decide. Wether happy ending or sad ending.

More story have happy ending.

Decide faster neh? Thanx!                                                                   Prince D