Two

I Am Sorry

Junhyung Pov

"Okey. Our meeting ends here. We will discuss more later." Doojoon said while closing a file in his hand.

Everyone start to leaving the meeting room. Including me.

"Junhyung,stay here for a while." Yoseob said. I put my things back on the table and sit.

"Why?"

"We have a goodnews and a bad news. Which one do you want to here first?" Doojoon said.

"Let me feel bad first then you can ease my heart." I said.

"Okay. First,our  company is loss 20% of our profit. We have to save up. And there will be someone from Crown Corp that will sell their share to us. Maybe we can support it for the loss." Doojoon said with serious tone.

"Okay. Never mind. When will the person come?"

"Next week. We will holding a meeting. Just six of us." Yoseob said.

"Six? Means it is three persons?" They nodded.

"How much wil they sold?"

"20% each person."Doojoon said.

"It is more than enough. And it is not the bad news."

"It is bad news. We never loss 20% profit. Even 1%. We never loss our profit."Yoseob's turn to talk.

"Relax ok. We have more than enough capital to make some project and another branch of Diamond Corp.What is the good news?" I said.

They smile and say "Me and Doojoon will have babies soon." Yoseob said make me shock. Smile plastered on my face.

"Congrats." I sigh. "You are lucky. Eventhough your parents against your wedding,you still live happily." I mumble to myself.

"And. We want to tell you this matter a long time ago. But,we scared you will be angry." Yoseob said.

"What? Why?"

"Actually Jun,we.. Erm.. We have own our own company. But,it is in China. We have to manage out company there. Would you be okay if we go there?"Yoseob said.

"I don't mind actually. But,we developed this company together. Would you mind if I manage this company?" I ask as I didn't get angry with them.

"Jun. This company is officially yours now. We give this company to you. Manage it ok?" Doojoon said. Tears coming out from my eyes. I walk to them and hug them.

"Thank you my friend. Thank you." I said to them. Yes. Only they my friend. Gikwang and Dongwoon left me because Hyunseung's death. I am happy because Doojoon and Yoseob is by my side. All of sudden my phone ring. I clear my throat and answer the call.

"Hello."

"Hello Oppa. I missshh you~" Hara said through the phone. I roll my eyes.

"Me too Hara" I said coldly. Yoseob and Doojoon look each other than look at me.

"Oppa,I want to meet you."

"Okay. What time and where?"

"Erm. We meet around 1 p.m. at B2UTY Cafe. Is that okay?"

"Okay. See you there." I said and hang up.

"Do you still want to proceed your plan?" Yoseob said to me. I sigh and nodded.

"That's enough Jun. It have been three years. It is not Hara's fault. It is Hyuna's. And it is fate that Hyunseung has to die." Doojoon said.

"What do I care? My Hyunseung die because of her crazy sister. No one can't stop me. Even God." I said.

"Whatever Jun. Just do what you want. As long as you didn't do crime." Doojoon said. I nodded and go to my room.

 

Dongwoo POV

"Hyung! Wake up! It is 12.30 already!" I scream at Gikwang.

"HYUNG!!!" I scream make Gikwang jump out from his bed. I chuckle.

"Why do you have to wake me up? It is still early."

"Early? Michesso? It is 12.30  already. Wake up and follow me to office."

"Yeah. You go first. I want to take bath." He said while push me out from his room. Lucky Hyung and Woonie has go to the office first. Or not,I will be dead.

After 30 minutes waiting,he come out in office suit. We straight to office. We(Me,Dongwoon and Gikwang) all gathered in Hyung's office.

"Next week the three of you have to go to Diamond Corp. All of you know what to do right?" We nodded.

"Good. Don't worry. Gikwang and Dongwoon,you must be proffesional and never mention my name. You too Dongwoo."

"I understand Hyung." Gikwang said.

"I can't wait to make Junhyung suffer. He is the reason why our Hyunseung Hyung die." He said make all of us laugh.

"Hyung will not following us next week to Diamond Corp?" I ask Hyung.

"Are you crazy? You want me to die? I have a meeting with Golden Corp.I have to represent Crown Corp"

"Golden Corp? Isn't it Hara's company? Hyuna's stepsister?" Gikwang said. Hyung nodded his head.

"Junhyung and Hara have to pay the price after what their beloved one do." Hyung said in serious tone. He rubbed his temple.

"Hyung are you okay? You want me to take your medicine?" I ask. He nodded his head. I walk out and take his medicine in pantry. I brought a glass of water. I give him. He swallow two pills of painkiller. 

"Hyung,you should go to hospital. Your migraine is getting worse." Dongwoon said in worry tone.

"Never mind Woonie. I am fine. I just felt a bit tired. Maybe because lack of sleep." Hyung said. I am worry of him too. It is three years he always having headache. But it just come when Hyung is too tired. Poor Hyung.

"Hyung. You should take a leave. You can trust us. We will manage your company." I said.

"Never mind. I still can manage my own company. It is not that I didn't trust you,I just didn't feel so confident." He said and plastered a smile.

"Dongwoo,can I take a leave too? I am lack of sleep too." Gikwang whine at me.

"No and never. Now shut up." We all go back to our room except Hyung. I have to do this. Hyung saved my life. I have to do this. This is for Hyung.

 

Junhyung POV

I saw Hara already sit at a table. She look around. And see me. She waves her hands. I fake a smile and walk towards her. I peck her lips.

"Long waiting?" I ask her. She shook her head.

"What do you want to eat? My treat." I ask her as the waiter come towards us.

"I want Ddeokbokki and Vanilla Latte."

"I want the same like her and Hot Chocolate." After 10 minutes the waiter come with our food. Our lunch full of silent until she broke the silence.

"Do you know a company named Crown Corp?" I nodded.

"Why? Did you know them?" I ask her. She nodded.

"They want to help my company. My company is having loss. They want to sell their share. I am so thankful."

"Why didn't you tell me about it. If I know,I will help you."

"Oh. You are so sweet. But, I don't want to trouble you."

"Crown Corp help me too actually. They are new company right?"

"Yup. I heard that their boss is a man that is graduated from London. I bet he is much older than us."

"Maybe they want to get to know with us. That is why they help us."

"Maybe." We finish our lunch and I sent her to her company. Crown Corp. I am waiting for you. Smirk appeared from my lips.

 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Finish second chap. Anything mistake please tell me. Thanks for your support.

I am sorry for my mistakes. I will do better.

Prince D