My Secret

Unexpected

CL's POV

Ugh, I can’t believe that Father is letting him stay with us. The maids set up his room for me and I decided to put a welcoming gift in his room. I went back to my room to make the gift. The final product was magnificent. It’s one of my best works and I didn’t want to give it to him. I snook into his room and put it on the night stand nest to his bed. I set a up a camera to the opposite side of the room to record his reaction to my gift. I wrote a letter and place it in front of the gift. It would explain how to operate the contraption. I was walking out of his room when Jinyoung has come up the stairs. He was putting all his focus into a sheet of paper, which I assumed Father had given him.

“Hey. This is your room. No funny business in there. My room is next door, so I can hear everything you do. The maids come around 9 AM to clean the rooms, so leave a note saying what you don’t want them to clean.” I stated.
Jinyoung had not moved from his place and was still reading that sheet of paper. I moved off to the side and let him enter his room. He slammed the door behind him. Rude. I went back to my room and the TV to watch Jinyoung for a while. He was still reading that sheet of paper, trying to digest the information. After a while, I got bored and decided it was time to eat dinner. I walked down to the kitchen, asking for the head maid. When I finally found her, I requested for dinner to start as soon as possible.

-----

When everyone was seated for dinner, I tried to sit on my father’s right hand side. Father had told me to sit on his left side. I sighed and complied. When Jinyoung finally arrived to the mess hall, he sat where I was suppose to sit. I gave him a glare. He glared back. Father started to pray.

“In Jesus’s name, amen.” Father ended the prayer.

“Amen.” Jinyoung and I had whispered. We glared at each other. I slowly reached for my chopsticks with my right hand, not breaking eye contact. He did the same.

“Stop that CL.” Father called out. I had to stop because of 2 reasons. One is Father had called me, not Jinyoung and two, one does not want to get on his bad side. I ate my food in silence while Father had questioned Jinyoung on many subjects. Jinyoung had answered them with no problem and confidently. Impressive, but not enough. He hasn’t asked The Question yet. I had finished eating and sat there waiting for The Question.

“Jinyoung, what is the meaning of life?” There’s the question.

"Meaning of life?" Father nodded as Jinyoung scoffed. I was a bit offended but rather than launching my dirty chopsticks at him and risk getting Father angry, I just stayed quiet and bit my lip in anger. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. He's cute. Wait, what? Since when was this cute? He looked at me and smirked as if he had just read my mind. I looked down in embarrassment. He sighed and continued. "Well, I don't know what answer you're looking for, but I have my own meaning of life."

"And that is?" Father seemed genuinely curious. He exhaled heavily again. I studied him carefully. He seems to have a lot on his mind, but no one to share it with. I empathized with him. I was an only child at home and a loner at school. I'm not exactly the most popular girl so people aren't really tripping over themselves to be my best friend.

"Revenge." He said it quietly, but loud enough for me and Father to hear.

I took note of his answer and got up. I started to walk out of the mess hall, when I heard Father say “No patrolling tonight. You need rest.” to Jinyoung. I walked back to my room and gathered some clothes. I put down my hair and brushed it. I took a stroll to the bath house that I normally used. I passed by the shrine and recited a little prayer. The bath house a little father than the showers, but I was the only one who used the bath house nowadays.

When I arrived at the bath house, I ran the water to warm it up. I took off my shirt and started to take off my bandages. I slowly unraveled the bandages to reveal a tail. I flexed my tail and dipped it in the water to let it soak. I stopped the water and went into the bath. About an hour or so, I got out and dried myself. My tail has a seperate towel for it. The normal towels can’t dry it for some odd reason so I had to use silk to dry it. I pulled the silk out from the box I hide in the bath house. I dried my tail and started to rewrap it with fresh bandages. I had to make sure that the bandages were tight and secure. I can’t make the mistake of letting anyone outside of the church to find out. I put on fresh clothes and started to walk back to the dorms.

“Where did you come from?” Jinyoung had shouted at me. I was shocked that he would yell like that in the middle of the night.

“From the showers. Where else?” I stared at him like he was stupid. He sighed. He ran his fingers through his wine colored hair. He gave me one of those half smiles.

“The showers aren’t located there from the map I got from your father.” Crap. He caught me. I stood there, waiting for his next move. He started to walk towards me. I tried to walk past him, but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me in my tracks. I have got to stop walking on his right side. “From the looks of it, it looks like you came from the bath house. Your father said no one uses them anymore.”

“Well, I do. It would be best if you keep to yourself, Mr. Jung Jinyoung. I am tired and not feeling well. If you will excuse me, I have a date with my bed.” I stormed off and went back to my room. I threw the dirty clothes in my hamper and went off. I changed into a pair of jeans and a v-neck. I got my black jacket and grabbed my pocket knife. I put on my combat boots and stuck the knife in them. I locked my door and opened my window. I was about to jump to the tree, but Jinyoung was sitting under it. I was left with no other choice and grabbed the emergancy fire escape ladder and climbed to the roof.


ITS AN UPDATE OMQ hello c: hows this fanfic for you XD i hope you guys are enjoying it :D WELL ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING IT I LOVE YOU GUYS ;A;

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND PLEASE COMMENT <3 C:

-Love, duckie <3