The One and Only Queenka

Unexpected

CL's POV

 

Ugh. Time to leave the circle. I chanted some spell and the chalk and blood and disappeared. I went to take a shower. Half way through the shower I remember that it was Thursday. I quickly finished my shower and rushed out the door. I got Require and drove to school.

Damn it. Traffic. Luckily, I wasn’t affected as much as the other people. I raced my way to school, passing most light signals. I did a quick turn into the parking lot. Teachers don’t mind me parking with them. I pulled off my helmet and put it on the seat. I tied my hair up into a high ponytail. Grabbing my schoolbag and helmet, I made my way to my locker. Ew. There was a flock of girls near the front entrance. I took another route that was more dangerous.

Ouch. I landed on my side. I had jumped the fence and missed my footing. I grabbed my helmet which was sitting on the tree branch just above me. Dusting of the dirt, I slipped on my black pullover. The back of the school was a lot more interesting than the front. Strolling along with my bag and helmet, I lost track of time and sped-walked to my locker. By the time I had gotten to the school’s back entrance, my legs were scratched and slightly bleeding. Father told me that minor injuries would heal in no time. I had gotten to my locker to put down my helmet and bag. I grabbed the textbook for my first class. Someone had pulled my shoulder. The guy just stood there. It looks like he was observing me, but his face started to turn red.

“Excuse me, gwenchanayo?” I said as I felt his forehead. I pulled my hand back. He turned even redder.

“What the hell? Of all girls, why that loser?” I heard someone say. I had given the death glare to her. She immediately moved away.

“She’s not even that pretty.” I could tell who that was, just by voice. I will be having a nice chat with her later. Oh lucky me. Eunji just got in between us. He just said he doesn’t have a heart. I laughed at the thought of that. I took this time to escape. My class was right behind that guy, so naturally I tired to go past him. This guy is fast. He grabbed my wrist as I was passing by. He pulled me off to the side and I scoffed. Those girls looked so pissed off, but I don’t even care. I saw a couple of them falling to the floor. He leaned in way too close to me.

“Who are you?” This guy is funny.

“Lee Chaerin- imnida.” I’m surprised this guy doesn’t know me. He laughed at me. I’ll let him off this time, because he’s the new guy.

“Anni.” He cleared his throat. “What are you?” This guy is starting to get on my nerves.

“What do you mean by that?” I scoffed. He stood there, with his mouth hanging open, eyes wide. I walked away from that strange person.

After first period ended, I walked back to my locker and put down my textbook and grabbed another. Yes, I do this for every period. The teachers don’t care even if I bring the books.
School ended and everyone was help cleaning the classroom. Time to have a chat with that nice person who called me ugly.

“YAH!” Ha. Everyone froze and looked for the source of the abrupt phrase, which was me. The dog who called me ugly was right in the middle of the hallway. I walked towards her with a death glare. Everyone knew someone was going to get beaten up, and that is not going to be me. She tried to escape, but I was sprinter. I closed the distance in between us in a few seconds. She tried to get into a class room, but everyone was on the sidelines trying to watch. When I got close to her, I slowed my pace down until it became a slow walk. She was still trying to move out of my way. She eventually gave up and sat weeping on the floor. I was still about 10 feet away from her and she was already weeping. Her eyeliner had become streams under her eyes. They don’t call me the Baddest Female for nothing. I slowed and came to a halt when I was about 2 feet away.

“What did you say about me?” I questioned her, with an evil smirk.

“N-n-n-nothing, CL-unnie.” Ha. She’s calling me her unnie. How flipping cute. I don’t do cute.

“What did you say?” I demanded as I leaned in towards her sobbing face.

“I m-m-mean CL.” Good. Everyone knows not to mess with the CL, the only solo queenka. I turned around and walked off. She got up and took a deep breath in and exhaled. I could feel her hate for making her cry. She wasn’t exactly quiet when she moved to get to me. She grabbed my shoulders and launched a punch towards my face. I quickly dropped to the floor and tripped her. She had fallen to the floor, first. Lucky her. She gotten up and threw another punch, but this time, I had blocked it. She continued to throw punches, all blocked or missed. I keep moving back until I was near the end of the hallway.

“It was fun while it lasted, b*tch.” I grabbed her hand and twisted it. She screamed in pain. That’s what I like to hear. I added a little more pressure. She fell to the floor.

“CL!! PLEASE! LET! GO!” She begged.

“Begging now, are we?” I asked. She nodded, not even looking me in the eye. I dropped her hand and pulled her up. She shook out her hand, just to check to see I had broken it. I didn’t break it. Completely. “Go get it checked out.” She scoffed and blew away the idea.

“Why should I trust you?”

“Because I know how much pressure I put on it. It wasn’t enough to brake you hand. Completely.” She gave the shocked expression and scurried away. That’s right. Run away, you weakling. You just fought someone who has over 10 years of taekwondo. Yes, I have been taking class since I could walk. I am the best in the taekwondo school I go to. I placed second in nationals last year. Third in world champs.

The Chills had came back. I quickly went to my locker and grabbed my bag and helmet. That guy appeared out of no where.

“Was that you?” I rolled my eyes him. I turned and left him. I could hear his footsteps behind me. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. "Maybe you don't understand. How should I rephrase this? Ahh.” He cleared his throat. "Were you or were you not the one who harmed that girl?" He demanded. What’s his problem?

“Yeah. That was me. So what? You wanna fight?” I replied rapidly. He scoffed.

"As if you can beat me. Chaerin-ssi, is it? Jung Jinyoung-imnida." He had a devilish half-smile.

“Okay. No. That’s nice.” I replied. “I have to go now.” I left to go to the parking lot.

Require had been moved. I can tell. Those tire marks aren’t mine, yet they were of a motorcycle. Someone took my bike and switched it with this ugly one. It was almost the same, but I would tell it wasn’t mine. Mine was mostly parts I had bought. This motorcycle was the real thing. My child has been taken away from me.

 


 

Hello! I wrote an extra long one cuz I had ideas and stuff. Ehehe. I had to restrain myself from writing bad words. iuwhelrgiuwkerb;ohwer;bohwerb #life

-Love, duckie