Worries

Unexpected

Narrator's P.O.V

Chaerin froze in her seat as the Expressionless back up. The monster grabbed a syringe from her pockets. It did the normal routine when dealing with them. Needle up, flick, squeeze. 

"This won't hurt a bit," Chaerin averted her eyes from the needle. The Expressionless injected the clear liquid into her blood stream. "It'll prevent you from changing." She felt her stomach do a flop and her muscles turned numb. Chaerin became clouded and soon her head hung over. The Expressionless undid the chains and dragged her limp body to another room. 

Drugged up, the being strapped her down to an operation table. Bound at the wrists and ankles by belts, Chaerin struggled weakly against the straps. Darkness began to cloud her eyes.

Jinyoung was back in the ious room, regaining conciousness.

Jinyoung's P.O.V

When I awoke, Chaerin was nowhere to be found. The Expressionless was sitting in her chair. "Where is she? What did you do to her?!" I growled at it. Feeling light-headed, I shook myself to keep my consciousness. Upon doing so, I felt drips trickle down the back of my head. Concussion? I may be ageless, but I still receive damages. Like it or not, I CAN still be killed.

"She's not the one that you should be worrying about." The smile on it's face grew a few inches, revealing more teeth than it had before. "THE Slayer, Jung Jinyoung, in the palm of my hand. What shall I ever do to the man who murdered my family?"

"Do whatever you want, just let her go." I began to feel light headed again, my brain throbbing in pain. "I killed them, not her." It began closing in on me, twirling a silver dagger in its hand, a vile of salt in the other.

"Why do you care so much about a little Fox? You kill those without blinking." Once it came within distance, the Expressionless began carving the skin on my arm with the knife. I groaned. "Hunting things, slaying what you perceive as evil. It's a regular routine for you." Once it finished slicing up my skin, it began pouring the salt into the cuts. My teeth clenched in pain, the salt burning my flesh. "We're not evil, we're survivors. Hunters of the human kind. Animals do it, so do we." I could barely speak. "I don't see the difference. Why are we automatically seen as evil for doing what nature has been doing for ages?" With each word, it pressed the salt deeper into my arm.

"You kill innocent people, families, and feast on their flesh without any signs of remorse." I managed to gasp out that sentence. It viciously stabbed the knife into my hand, piercing me completely. I watched as my blood dripped from the point on the other side, through my palm. My breathing became shallow. It removed the cap from the vile of salt and pulled the dagger out of my hand. It tilted the vile, putting salt into my stab wound. I screamed at the burning pain, tears threatening to escape, but my ego wouldn't let me cry, no matter how bad the pain. "FINE. Just- just let her go." I hissed. It raised what looked like an eyebrow. A devious grin pulled up the left side of its face.

"No." It went into the back room and dragged Chaerin out on a wheeled-table. She was unconscious, drugged rather than knocked out, most likely. The thing pulled the table in front of me, so that I got a full view of Chaerin.

"What are you doing?" I growled, snarling at it.

"I'm going to hit you where it really hurts."